It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weeping Anti-Walker Protester: 'Democracy Died Tonight': (Look what we have to overcome!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Glinda

Dam... good eye... didn't see the hat-or notice rather.

You a funny one Glinda... STAR

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

of course bush started this. people always say that the clinton administration was the most prosperous america has been for a long time.

then came bush. if you didn't see bush invading iraq a mile away, even before 9/11, then you need to re-evaluate your perception of the world.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Yep, it is always the fault of Bush

0bama sucks, the economy is in the toilet, less people have jobs and yet people in your realm of thought make excuses for the administration that held total power for 2 years, and 2/3 power for the following 2 years.

Yep, all Bush's fault.
Oh, and before you spout off about Clinton having a fiscal surplus just remember this, those monies in the surplus were tax dollars taken from the citizen.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

I was just thinking about Obama crying Bush all the time.

The internal polls for Obama must have realized it isn't working so good.... I haven't heard Bush's name utter in badness in about ...... 5 days. MSM must be back peddling on some other issue etc.

Bush must be laughing his butt off. "Hey Obama.... I set you up real good when I called you and McCain to the White House....., McCain was smart enough to say "I'm out-it's all yours"... and you took the bait....."

I am please to see that Bush is smarter than Obama..... "Got Ya O".

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Walker destroyed collective bargaining and now he wants to gut retirement.

Democracy IS dead, although it's been dead for years.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
That comment about it only being a Democracy when the left wins says it all.

The people voted and the people wanted walker if anything it shows that money can't buy an election because money had nothing to do with in it in the sense they mean.

IT was about Wisconsin taxpayers keeping more of what they earn.

That is where common sense prevailed.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'm no Dem.

Walker took from public employees what the private sector still has. How is that bringing state workers on par with the private sector?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join