It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam the Religion of Peace? I don't think so...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
reply to post by daaskapital

Hello mate. i have no idea where you are from, but as was previously stated, it wasn't Australians as such who conducted the so called slaughter., it was the English.

Actually it was the Australians.. From 1888-1960 stealing kids from Aboriginal families.. You Know the "Lost Generations"...

THAT was not the English!

THAT was YOU!

Suck up some guilt mate... Pfffft

They are actually called the Stolen Generations, mind you. But yes we did that but may I remind you of the little something else that is oftened ignored, the white stolen generation? Ever heard of that?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

reply to post by daaskapital

Hello mate. i have no idea where you are from, but as was previously stated, it wasn't Australians as such who conducted the so called slaughter., it was the English.

Actually it was the Australians.. From 1888-1960 stealing kids from Aboriginal families.. You Know the "Lost Generations"...

THAT was not the English!

THAT was YOU!

Suck up some guilt mate... Pfffft

They are actually called the Stolen Generations, mind you. But yes we did that but may I remind you of the little something else that is oftened ignored, the white stolen generation? Ever heard of that?

Are you referring to the likes of some of my own family who were shipped to Oz for stealing bread?? They are still there going strong.. One of my family was one of the first pioneers.. William Cox..

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Uhh no. While the Stolen Generation was a terrible thing and over 200 thousand Aboriginal children were taken from their families, but the "white" stolen generation I'm speaking of was pretty much the exact same practice except used against white families who were believed to be unable to provide for the children where over half a million were taken by the government. Yet this is almost completely unknown by most if not all people and its the (Aboriginal) stolen generation that gets all the attention.
edit on 6-6-2012 by CrimsonKapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

A whole bunch of factual errors have cropped up here.

1. Its not the "Lost Generations", it is the so-called Stolen Generations.
2. It didnt at all involve the "slaughter" that was being discussed earlier.
3. In an earlier post it was asserted by Citibig that...

This is why there are markedly fewer Aboriginals today than 200 years ago, they couldn't agree to live in peace so the Australians wiped them out

Fact - they were not "wiped out" (or even nearly so), and growing at about 4 percent per year.

At the time of first European contact, it is estimated that between 315 000 and 750 000 people lived in Australia...

The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) estimates an Indigenous population of 575,552 at 30 June 2011

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I am well aware of just how bloody the Christian/Catholic history is, BUT I am not talking about history here but the current wars and as it stands a clear majority of the worlds conflicts involve Islam...

Maybe that is due to the fact the majority of the worlds oil reserves (and future oil pipeline sites) just so happen to be located in Muslim majority nations

but, obviously...you are correct that Islam itself must be violent since ignorance and stupidity told you the story thusly, and so you believed it.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

I am well aware of just how bloody the Christian/Catholic history is, BUT I am not talking about history here but the current wars and as it stands a clear majority of the worlds conflicts involve Islam...

Maybe that is due to the fact the majority of the worlds oil reserves (and future oil pipeline sites) just so happen to be located in Muslim majority nations

but, obviously...you are correct that Islam itself must be violent since ignorance and stupidity told you the story thusly, and so you believed it.

So then explain to me the Islamic inusrgencies in the Caucases, the Phillipines and Thailand? Are they being funded by Western Oil corporations like you imply?
History hs shown that once the Islamic population becomes large enough they try to impose themselves on their host much like tick which is exctly what is now happening to France, Swedan, Holland, and so on.
As for the conflicts in the Middle East, they are not Western creations because they have been going on for thousands of years. These wars are between Sunnis and Shias...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

I cannot stop laughing at that, you are too much seriously. How quickly you change your story is just, lol... Ahhhh.
edit on 6-6-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

reply to post by EvanB

Uhh no. While the Stolen Generation was a terrible thing and over 200 thousand Aboriginal children were taken from their families, but the "white" stolen generation I'm speaking of was pretty much the exact same practice except used against white families who were believed to be unable to provide for the children where over half a million were taken by the government. Yet this is almost completely unknown by most if not all people and its the (Aboriginal) stolen generation that gets all the attention.

Interesting..

I was not having a crack at you to make it clear but was genuinely interested

Thanks for the information.. I will look into it.. I have a genuine love for all things Aussie with my family connections and having lived there on and off a few times so take great interest in this type of thing.. So thanks again..

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Okay, we get it. The OP and his little posse hate Islam. The people you hate so much are, in fact, only .01% of all Muslims. Most of them were set up and funded by Western Intelligence, specifically Crooks.In.Action. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that there is a war against Islam going on. Yes, you are a bigot. Why are you a bigot? Because you hate something that you know nothing about. It's just like people who hate Karl Marx, but have never read a word of Marx, or people who hate Homosexuals because they are "hostile", while looking the other way at all of the hostility the take from Christianity and the Southern, sub-intelligent inhabitants of the United States.

For the love of god, grow up.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

reply to post by EvanB

Interesting..

I was not having a crack at you to make it clear but was genuinely interested

Thanks for the information.. I will look into it.. I have a genuine love for all things Aussie with my family connections and having lived there on and off a few times so take great interest in this type of thing.. So thanks again..

Thats ok, and I myself do not blame the British for what happened how can you when it happened so long ago. Yeah I was even thinking of making a wikipedia article for it because atm there is nothing for it. I hope you can find info on it though. Plus my wiki usernme is Collingwood26 just in case you use wikipedia.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by albertabound
Okay, we get it. The OP and his little posse hate Islam. The people you hate so much are, in fact, only .01% of all Muslims. Most of them were set up and funded by Western Intelligence, specifically Crooks.In.Action. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that there is a war against Islam going on. Yes, you are a bigot. Why are you a bigot? Because you hate something that you know nothing about. It's just like people who hate Karl Marx, but have never read a word of Marx, or people who hate Homosexuals because they are "hostile", while looking the other way at all of the hostility the take from Christianity and the Southern, sub-intelligent inhabitants of the United States.

For the love of god, grow up.

I disagree with all religion to be honest, are the wars in the Middle East funded by the West, possibly I can't say for sure. But theres no reason to say it might not be happening since America did fund the Muhjahideen against the Russians.
However, you say there is a war with Islam going on, why then would the West bring in millions of muslims into the West?
In fact many of those insurgencies are Islam trying to overthrow its governments, which basically means they are waging the war not us. Look at Thailand and its separatists, what on Earth could be the reason for a western conspiracy to destabilize the Thai government?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

However, you say there is a war with Islam going on, why then would the West bring in millions of muslims into the West?

I have no idea.

In fact many of those insurgencies are Islam trying to overthrow its governments, which basically means they are waging the war not us. Look at Thailand and its separatists, what on Earth could be the reason for a western conspiracy to destabilize the Thai government?

Order out of Chaos, my friend. The advantages of a war on Muslim nations is two fold:
1) It gives you an excuse, albeit a pathetic one, to murder as many undesirables as possible
2) It gives you a golden opportunity to replace the government of the host nation, which may not necessarily be a shinning example of how to treat your people right, with a regime that does not oppose a New World Order, or it's possible predecessor of a United Middle East.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
A pause, for thought, and reflection

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW.

"Is what I am about to post a clever attempt at sounding like I am seeking honest, civil discourse/debate about the topic so I can claim innocence when my thread gets removed and I get banned or, is it truly my attempt at understanding and learning?"

I suggest people read Springers thread, before taking this one further.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
What a disgrace this thread is. Religion was created to combat hate, not to spread it. Since the Crusades, the Christian church has hijacked the meaning of religion. I am sorry, but you are not going to convince me that Jesus Christ created Christianity by hating homosexuals. Islam wasn't created to blow stuff up. Anyone who takes their religion out of context in order to hate is a hypocrite. It's ok for the religious followers to break their own rules so it suits their needs and their religion, and they don't care who they hurt in the process. But if anyone else, who doesn't follow any religion, these organizations think its ok to bash them, hate on them, CONDONE violence and to force their beliefs on everyone else. I don't believe that's what religion stands for and never has.

With that said, this thread really sounds like it was created to do one thing: Bash Islam...grow up people seriously.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
For the simple minded and lazy this thread must be a revelation. Anyone with half a brain and a little willingness to investigate these "Islamic" conflicts will see this thread for what it is... Divisive cheery picking born out of bigotry!

If two Muslim guys get into a fight in the street regarding the price of apples, does that make it an Islamic fight?!?! Of course not! It’s a fight over apples.

Religion is the easiest thing to use an excuse for war and therefore the easiest thing to blame for war. But it is often just that... an excuse. Peel away any religious rhetoric and you will normally find that good old fashion human greed is behind it. Anyone who thinks that a world without religion would mean far less war is completely deluded and has no idea about the human psyche.

Peace

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The funny thing is, Islam will only be the religion of peace when the whole world is not just Islam, but one specific Islamic sect.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

Your post may be more telling than you think - the authenticity of this letter from Albert Pike to Mazzini has been called into question, but I believe when I last looked into it, it was verified at least as early as 1923 - pertinent points in the 2nd block re: WWIII:

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Interesting, whether genuine or not.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I can't comment on the history down under.But I do know Islam is MEAN'T to be a peaceful religion even if I am a christian because I have met some muslims and they didn't act at all like say a Satanist.They smiled and said "hello" just like any christian.
I was give a Quran (I couldn't read it,it was in Arabic) when I was stationed at King Khalid airfield during "Desert Shield" We were watching a soccer game and the firemen we saw it with were aghast when one of the players was quite obviously knocked down and then kicked viscously.We laughed about it and they looked at us in confusion.
They still shared coffee with us and were very hospitable.That is the true face of Islam.not the maniacs who screw young mens heads into running around with a bomb vest.That is the supremacists who mess things up.We have Nazis who are christian,what if they are the only face seen on the news representing the christian faith?
There are members on this board who write me who are muslims.they know who I am yet they never attack because our minds are open to each other not to the media fear game.

So yes it is meant to be peaceful.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Hi CrimsonKapital,

May I ask, how many of those conflicts you have listed are other than Muslims involved in? Do you know? Certainly they are not fighting just amongst themselves.

May I ask how many Muslims you have encountered that were violent with you directly? Did you personally witness any violent Muslims other than TV?

Here in America, we were hearing a lot about Muslims being violent, but so far I only saw images of us in their homeland, us attacking them and well…to me it looked like they were just fighting back…something we would do if they came to America and started bombing us.

So far, I have only met decent Muslim people, maybe I have just been lucky? Granted, its frustrating to communicate (they speak so fast, I speak so slow). So far, no one has grabbed my head and pulled out a knife. I think one gave me the "stink-eye” once…but I am not sure if he noticed I let a little gas escape (totally not a normal occurrence, I assure you.. I ate cauliflower *blush) at the most inopportune moment.
I just wonder what your point is writing this thread. I didn’t look up all those places. But, from just scanning over it, it looks like those are normally populated with Muslims. Are they invading or did others bring a fight to them? I took a moment to look at a map that indicates all the current wars/civil wars going on this year... and I just wonder why you chose to point out the Muslims rather than any other group fighting around the world.
Please give more information if you are truly trying to make a valid argument.

Thank you.
Respectfully, Scatterbrain

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Ever hear of the word "Jihad"? Here's the definition of Jihad.

1. Islamic campaign against nonbelievers: a campaign waged by Muslims in defense of the Islamic faith against people, organizations, or countries regarded as hostile to Islam
2. relentless campaign: a relentless campaign against somebody or something
3.war to establish the cause of Allah, the faith of Islam.

Ofcourse this war entails killing people if need be, employing islamic deception (Taqiyya) which is lying in totality. Claiming to be a "religion of peace" is stage 1 Jihad, there are 3 stages of Jihad. Let David Wood do the explaining:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join