It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first thread :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a person who publicly states they are a TRAITOR...will at that moment have their U.S. Citizenship REVOKED!

which brings up VIETNAM
now there is good background reading for,,

a TRAITOR.,,yes or no,,and the definiftion thereof.

U.S. Citizenship REVOKED! how many Viet vets,,sat on the floor as we watched Soldiers,,having too confess there traitorous actions,,on t.v.,,,

just so they could stop being beaten,,or eat,,??
were they,,,at that moment have their U.S. Citizenship REVOKED!

no Sir it was not,,,,nor ever will be.

Remember Truth rides the Shoulder of Justice.

truth,,not hard really,,when u try.

LightningStrikesHere,,sorry yes nice thread,, Your Honor

edit on 10-6-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

can u Change Title to:. American Legal System For Everyone.

hang on,,,,, lol
welcome.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
a person who publicly states they are a TRAITOR...will at that moment have their U.S. Citizenship REVOKED!

which brings up VIETNAM
now there is good background reading for,,

a TRAITOR.,,yes or no,,and the definiftion thereof.

U.S. Citizenship REVOKED! how many Viet vets,,sat on the floor as we watched Soldiers,,having too confess there traitorous actions,,on t.v.,,,

just so they could stop being beaten,,or eat,,??
were they,,,at that moment have their U.S. Citizenship REVOKED!

no Sir it was not,,,,nor ever will be.

Remember Truth rides the Shoulder of Justice.

truth,,not hard really,,when u try.

LightningStrikesHere,,sorry yes nice thread,, Your Honor

can u Change Title to:. American Legal System For Everyone.

hang on,,,,, lol
welcome.

well , my good man thank you very much for you contribution to this thread ,and your kind words .... but i am a little taken back by the REVOKED ,and CITIZEN comments ? enlighten me a bit more .. maybe i missed something ?

thank you and sorry Bob

with all due respect

LSH

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

i appoligize lol,,
wasn't u,,,

they should make a toe twisting in ground, with red face ,,lol

The Biggest Mistake when they wrote some laws and in particular the issue of the Killing of an American who admitted by his own words that he had become a TRAITOR...and the PLANNER of the Killing of U.S. Citizens or Soldiers...all they had to do with this law was write into it that a person who publicly states they are a TRAITOR...will at that moment have their U.S. Citizenship REVOKED! If they put that into the law...we would not be dealing with all the legal flap.

apparently was from another commentor,,,
must have been the prosecution!,,, lol

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I have no issue of a Person of religious belief...what I have issue with is when certain people WARP WHAT THE TRUE MEANING IS for reasons of obtaining a Goal. I am not a Merc...I am a PATRIOT of the Highest Order but I am also a Celebrity as I do and have Toured with Bands like Aerosmith, Heart, Motley Crew, Robin Trower, Stained, Alice Cooper, OZZFEST....etc.

I was 17 and as a kid I came from a combination U.S. Military and "CIVILIAN" Family. When I was in my JR. Year of High School they made you take 4 tests...an IQ test, a Psych Test, an SAT and a Sociological Test. This was right after Vietnam which my family both Sacrificed and participated in. Recruiters for every Service had offices in every High Schools Guidance Dept.

I scored ridiculously high on my IQ and my Psych Test showed I had a certain...Moral Flexibility. I scored
either 1520 or 1540 on my SAT's...I am having an Absolute Bone Dy Vodka Martini that My Girl has Just made for me so my unusually good memory is just a shadow of itself...but the thing that had all the recruiters all over my ass was my IQ score...174...12 points higher than Einstein...but don't ask me to SPELL OR REMEMBER WHERE MY $500 OAKLEY Sunglasses or keys are....i before e except after c except in about 100 other examples....too illogical for me.

I was rescued by "UNCLE" who allowed me to tour in a Signed Band...get a Degree...Help Run my Families Several Companies and I was Trained and I also became a Trainer in Winter Survival, Ocean Survival, Arctic Survival, Jungle Warfare and Survival....etc.

Because it was the 80's and the Height of the Cold War...what better way to get into a country than be a Famous Musician on Tour? I still help out on occasion when the team asks me but I am getting too old. I have to go to 4 mandatory CD release parties a year...Company Deal...and I enjoy talking about Divergent Universal Realities Created by Probability and cause and effet and the Quantum Particle exchange that occurs within Protons and Neutrons as these particles are made up of smaller Quantum particles such as Quarks, Leptons, Glueons...etc.
Having a 174 IQ will do that to you.

I am also an expert Master Diver as well is My Girl and we have dove over 350 feet using Heliox...a Combination of Oxygen and Helium as compressed air which is about 80% Nitrogen will give you the bends.
So you could say...lead a complex life. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
in case your honor has fallen by the way side,,

a verdict please,,,
your honor,,

traitorous action,,

guilty/not guily??????????

tick ,tick,,tock,riiiiiinnngggggggggg

darn Courts Now in recess,,,

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I have no issue of a Person of religious belief...what I have issue with is when certain people WARP WHAT THE TRUE MEANING IS for reasons of obtaining a Goal. I am not a Merc...I am a PATRIOT of the Highest Order but I am also a Celebrity as I do and have Toured with Bands like Aerosmith, Heart, Motley Crew, Robin Trower, Stained, Alice Cooper, OZZFEST....etc.

I was 17 and as a kid I came from a combination U.S. Military and "CIVILIAN" Family. When I was in my JR. Year of High School they made you take 4 tests...an IQ test, a Psych Test, an SAT and a Sociological Test. This was right after Vietnam which my family both Sacrificed and participated in. Recruiters for every Service had offices in every High Schools Guidance Dept.

I scored ridiculously high on my IQ and my Psych Test showed I had a certain...Moral Flexibility. I scored
either 1520 or 1540 on my SAT's...I am having an Absolute Bone Dy Vodka Martini that My Girl has Just made for me so my unusually good memory is just a shadow of itself...but the thing that had all the recruiters all over my ass was my IQ score...174...12 points higher than Einstein...but don't ask me to SPELL OR REMEMBER WHERE MY $500 OAKLEY Sunglasses or keys are....i before e except after c except in about 100 other examples....too illogical for me.

I was rescued by "UNCLE" who allowed me to tour in a Signed Band...get a Degree...Help Run my Families Several Companies and I was Trained and I also became a Trainer in Winter Survival, Ocean Survival, Arctic Survival, Jungle Warfare and Survival....etc.

Because it was the 80's and the Height of the Cold War...what better way to get into a country than be a Famous Musician on Tour? I still help out on occasion when the team asks me but I am getting too old. I have to go to 4 mandatory CD release parties a year...Company Deal...and I enjoy talking about Divergent Universal Realities Created by Probability and cause and effet and the Quantum Particle exchange that occurs within Protons and Neutrons as these particles are made up of smaller Quantum particles such as Quarks, Leptons, Glueons...etc.
Having a 174 IQ will do that to you.

I am also an expert Master Diver as well is My Girl and we have dove over 350 feet using Heliox...a Combination of Oxygen and Helium as compressed air which is about 80% Nitrogen will give you the bends.
So you could say...lead a complex life. Split Infinity

very interesting life you lead my good man , i like your knowledge and wish to continue you leach off of it

so you you have any other interests that are not the norm ? also i am guessing you do very well in life , so my question would be , is it true that money brings happiness ? i can tell you seem to have an open mind , do or have you ever invested your money in any charity work ? or your time ? i know allot of people i have met who are high up on the pole , always seem to tell the same old story's when it comes to life , " work hard ,ever settle for less , and i dont feel sorry for anyone who cant succeed " how do you feel about that saying

i know i am picking your brain right now , but if you did not ask questions in life where would you be? also would you say that people with money are immune from the law ? and have you ever experienced this ?

thank you split ,

and sorry if i might have over stepped with the questions , you have every right not to answer then i wilt not be offended kind sir

as allways

split

Lightning

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

"my family both Sacrificed"
he dosent have too.

Vietnam which my family both Sacrificed,, sorry for your loses,, were they killed in Action?
edit on 12-6-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I am very informal so Split is fine. I am wealthy but Money does not buy you happiness...but it sure as hell takes the pressure off! LOL! I am a person who has a conscience that never quits. I don't have problems with things I have done that helped people from an aspect of taking on a...JOB. But if I have wronged someone in a small way such as saying something stupid to a friend...it bothers me to no end and I have to make it right.

At the same time...I am a peaceful Man trained to perform acts of Extreme Violence...but only against those who hurt the weak. I am brought in as a problem solver when all else fails. If I do my job right...everyone goes home safe. If I don't or I am dealing with a Lost Cause...I and my team...Solve the Problem. It is that simple.

I am getting too old to keep going on JOB's but when I look into the eyes of my Twenty Something associates and they ask me...Are you going? I suck it up and go. Because I am.."CIVILIAN"...I am given a great amount of leeway...and on occasion I run into some Lt. Colonel or Colonel...if you want to know who runs things...look for the Colonels....and He starts reading me the Riot Act...I tell him to F-OFF! I salute NO ONE!

But this is but a small part of my life now and I am back in studio finishing my new release. I am back with my old drummer and he is top 10 on the planet. Plus I like to Garden and I LOVE WOMEN...everything about them.
Some Men are afraid of them but I know what a Woman really want's...SECURITY! I will only date or live with HIGHLY INTELLIGENT Women...Beauty in Heart and Mind...Body helps too! LOL! But I need someone I can talk to on a certain level. I know that may sound...snooty...but I need this. I do not even post on my own Bands web site as I can't stand the questions. The other night..My Girl and I had a 2 Hour conversation about Quantum Particle Physics and after I began writing a paper that bases the Creation of Divergent Universal States based upon Probability and Cause and effect that cause Quantum Particle Transfer between alternate versions of both Living and Non-Living Constructs that in a case of Maximum Quantum Particle Existence...create an independent Divergent Universal State of Reality. Then we had sex. I know it's not like reading poetry but to us it is.

By the way...I think IQ tests are BULL as they do not take into account Social, Reactionary, Different Observational concepts and other things and I have actually answered a IQ question in a way I knew the Testers wanted me to answer although I knew the Question was flawed. People cannot be placed in boxes...and a friend of mine...who was a little slow...but one of the smartest people I have ever known actually scored an 85. The High School Guidance Dept. wanted to hold him back a year. Now he is a Brilliant Something I cannot talk about and makes more money a year than all the Teachers in our High School combined.....Continued....S.I.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Creation of Divergent Universal States,,,i like it

there thats three,,, and thats a wave,,,
it better include the Higgs Bosun,,as its final ,,
platform

p.s did u see the Venus SINE WAVE ,,,ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow!

sorry.
not my thread.,,,

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I worked VERY HARD to get where I am at now and I have to work even Harder...Given my age to keep going on JOBS...as my Team are all Twenty Somethings and even though I am always in top physical shape for not only the Jobs but for performing on stage...I am not a skinny Rock Star.

I once weighed as low as 167 and I am 6 ft 1 inch with a large frame...I was ALWAYS HUNGRY and now I maintain a weight of between 200 and 220 depending on what I am doing. I have always been Genetically disposed to be extremely strong with endurance and I like my Women Strong also. In a party or a crowd you would not hear me talking like I am posting now. I post here to get things off my chest. I am also monitored and cannot say anything that is classified...but when I first started posting here...there were a few people who I enjoyed to talk about ideas with and whether they agreed or not...the conversations were stimulating and we all worked together to try to figure things out. Then came the gang of people who would write something just to disagree and rather that find solutions to problems....they spent all their time Bitching! I like to discuss ideas and I believe everyone has something to contribute.

The reason I tell you all this is I want you to understand a bit about me as you are new and polite and I like that about you. I have lived many lifetimes worth of experiences and all I desire at this point is to be able to talk with people who can contribute in ways to solve problems or debate large picture concepts. I grow tired of constantly having to use my knowledge of U.S. Military Power when someone posts some STUPID topic about how China will kick our ass or how Russia is going to invade or back Iran. This is what I know about the U.S. Military...it is decades and in some cases perhaps a CENTURY ahead of our competition. There is NO THREAT to us from anything besides a Terrorist Act that we are trying to prevent from becoming Nuclear or a Dirty Bomb. The U.S. needs to spend money on people at home and we are just 12 to 26 Months away from installing the most Powerful and Deadly Weapon ever Constructed that will make ICBM's OBSOLETE. It will change the face of Warfare to a point that we will not fear Nuclear Attack...our Naval Carrier Groups will be defended to the point of absolute security plus the system is self defensive.

ATS gave me 500 points...whatever that means...for my post on a Topic of what was the most important overlooked or misunderstood News Story of 2011. In 2011...the U.S. Navy targeted a small boat bouncing around in the ocean with what is known as the FEL or FREE ELECTRON LASER...this was a Non-Nuclear Version and all U.S. Carriers will have installed a THIRD NUCLEAR REACTOR as well as all Aegis Class Cruisers will have installed a Nuclear Reactor specific to power this Laser. The FEL works more like a Particle Beam and Clouds or bad atmospheric conditions will not hinder it. The Laser is so powerful that it can vaporize a hole through 1000 feet of SOLID STEEL in seconds. There are also two land versions of the FEL one in Alaska...one in Canada. Even right now the U.S. has a very good ABM SYSTEM when a breakthrough in Solid Rocket Fuel allowed a standard...SM-3 Missile which are carried on all Aegis Cruisers for Carrier Defense. The New version of the SM-3 is the one we used to blow up a failing Satellite which had a full tank of Hydrozine Booster Fuel that if it crashed in a populated area could have killed many. The SM-3 was launched at sea...score a direct hit on the Satellite and Telescopic Observation showed the Booster Tank of Hydrozine blowing up. This is a Satellite Traveling at 20,000mph plus being hit dead on....so imagine a Laser of unimaginable power that in conjuction with a specialized Mirrored Satellite System can Vaporize any target any where on Earth, Space, Ocean, Beneath the Ocean or since the bean can be split as many times as needed...with the help of a networked Super Computing Target and Acquisition System will be able to hit something as fast and small as a 50 Cal Round shot at any ship in the Carrier Group not to mention it being able to wipe out at the speed of light any Aircraft, Missiles, Troop Concentrations....anything. Google it...it is real. Even the Commercial Apps are astounding. Imagine using one of these to carve out a tunnel in moments through mountains. This is as BIG as it gets and since the Mirrored Satellite System can detect any on coming anti-Satellite Weapons...the FEL is shot and at the speed of light...the threat is vaporized. Continued....Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

it was u who blew up Elinin??

otherwise known as, the Star of David,,?

shame.
nice shot,, but shame,,,

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

I said my Family both....SACRIFICED AND PARTICIPATED IN.

My Cousin was killed in the Delta trying to save another mans life. My Extended family has two Vets that are suffering from Agent Orange Exposure.

My Family is Military and "CIVILIAN".....when the NVC and Regulars stopped using the HO CHI MINH...Trail because we were bombing it...they went around through Laos and Cambodia...I Lived next to a VERY LARGE SAC base where my Mom was the "CIVILIAN" Secretary to the Base General. This base had many B-52's and a very large number of Nukes. They changed the Nukes to Conventional Bombs and we started B-%@ Runs bombing the hell out of the NVC and Regulars where infra-red showed then traveling through Laos and Cambodia.

Nixon went on TV and LIED HIS ASS OFF...and said...There is no WAR going on in Laos and Cambodia. My Mom was responsible for a great many things that I can not get into...but this base was responsible for much of those Secret Wars. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

There is no WAR going on in Laos and Cambodia.,,

and of course out of lies came the killing fields,,, pol pot,, Khumere Ruge,,and on,, all spreading ,, the same,,
message,,obey your superiors.

Ironic that what a generation has grown up ,,too prepare for,,obey your superiors.,,,no sometimes,,my lai was just wrong.
. hell at that time everyone was getting bat # ,, and everyone knew it,,body counts,,seriously,,, ,,sorry,,it was a whole generation,,,

but its not over,,obey your superiors.,,,sometimes,,no!
edit on 12-6-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Continued....
Once the full system is installed and right now the new U.S. Aircraft Carrier Class Gerald R. Ford...is being redesigned as she has already been much worked on...to be able to fit the Third Nuclear Reactor that will power it's FEL...but once the WHOLE SYSTEM IS ACTIVE....WAR will become OBSOLETE!

This system cannot be even attacked by Hunter Subs as the FEL can be fired through water and HIT any SUB as the U.S. has several systems of SUB detection.

1. Our own Hunter Killer Subs of the Los Angeles Class....the Sea Wolf....only ONE MADE but actually more. It is a quantum leap in Sub design and just one Sea Wolf can destroy an unlimited number of other Subs as it has been said that the Sea Wold will receive a Small FEL that can tap it's own Nuclear Reactor for which a specialized Capacitor will be placed inside for proper Frequency of Power Delivered to the Weapon.

2. OSIA....a complex underwater Submarine detection system that has been deployed and upgraded since the late 50's

3. Satellite Magnetometers...that can pinpoint exact Hostile Sub positions.

All in all....we are looking at the United States having a larger Power Gap than when the U.S. First Developed the Atomic Bomb. The Russians know about it...we had to tell the Chinese and if you noticed...you don't here any flack about retaking Taiwan and the Chinese have been very helpful reigning in North Korea.

The simple fact will be...as powerful as the U.S. Military is now....when this is finally installed...and it is partially functional now....the entire Militaries of every Country on the Face of the Earth...will not be a match for this system. Scary thought eh? Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Remember....I am not Military...I am..."CIVILIAN"

I am asked...very nicely in fact...to go on a JOB to solve an issue. I do not have to go. I go because of the look that my MUCH YOUNGER Team Mates give me when they want to know if it is going to be me with them...or someone else.

TWO times I said no and I was miserable the whole time the Guy's were gone. I paced and could not sleep and after meeting the First LUG NUT who replaced me and thank GOD nothing happened...I told the Boy's upstairs I wanted to train my replacement. They said they had someone they had already picked out. I met him and he seemed the right sort.

So the second time I didn't go I was a bit less miserable...until the Guy's got back and told me how this other idiot was a Gung Ho type that was taking too many chances. So I went back to work...but I am too F'n OLD to do this anymore so I finally convinced them that I would train one of my own and He would be promoted....but then the whole...we want a CIVY leading the Team and so now it's all back up in the air.

If you could see the look in these Guy's eyes when they ask me if I am going...you would not be able to say no either. They are used to me and know there is a time to be safe and a time to Bring Hell. Plus you have to be able to tell who you are dealing with...I can tell...it's all in the eyes. If they are trying to be over accomidating...I know we are in trouble...but if I see the eyes of a Man who has absolute Hate in his Heart....I know I have found the right person...to either make a deal....or solve a problem. Split Infinity

top topics

<< 1   >>

join