It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilling video of Bill O'Reilly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

The other context?
Legitimate concern would be the answer. Whether it is real or put on he is attempting to be legitimately concerned. I don't see how it could be taken as anything else.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

The other context?
Legitimate concern would be the answer. Whether it is real or put on he is attempting to be legitimately concerned. I don't see how it could be taken as anything else.

Concerned of what?

He exposed a Congressman for posting pics of himself, why should he fear for his life? Why should he not just be careful, but 'VERY careful'?

No context of what Bill O'Reilly makes sense other than if seen as a threat.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

The other context?

Concerned of what?

He exposed a Congressman for posting pics of himself, why should he fear for his life? Why should he not just be careful, but 'VERY careful'?

Wiener got grilled and canned for some reason. Saying breitbart did it solely, is nonsense.
Anyways, I wonder how umas doing? damn

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

The other context?

Concerned of what?

Wiener got grilled and canned for some reason. Saying breitbart did it solely, is nonsense.

Well you support my point further then, what should he have been so concerned about that his life was in danger and he should be 'very careful'.

Please enlighten me on this topic you seem intent on derailing.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

The other context?

Concerned of what?

Well you support my point further then, what should he have been so concerned about that his life was in danger and he should be 'very careful'.

Please enlighten me on this topic you seem intent on derailing.

Well they wanted anthony weiner gone for whatever reason or else they would have put a gag order on the media. I don't claim to know all the details, but I can say that whole situation is screwed up. They never rake democrats over the coals like that

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

What are you talking about? The context pretty much only makes sense that O'Reilly is telling him to "be very careful" out of concern of Breitbart. O'Reilly is telling Breitbart to be very careful after talking about how he can relate to having his life threatened. He is telling him to be careful because as O'Reilly says he has had his life threatened and knows it can be unnerving and so he tells Breitbart to be careful in case one of those threats is serious. Whether O'Reilly's concerned advice is sincere or just theatrics is up for debate, but nothing about it indicates that O'Reilly is in any way being threatening.

Why on Earth would he be? You are way out on the edges on this one.
edit on 6-6-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hey not to worry Obama and his secret hit panel determined this guy was a terrorist threat so everyone should rest assured justice was served...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
But everything they're accusing Media Matters of in this clip is the very foundation of what FAUX NEWS is.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
He didn't have anything worth killing him over, he had a video of Obama hugging a professor

Breibart was overweight, aging and had a history of heart problems. 1+1 usually equals 2.

edit on 6-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)
i hope that you are right. i really do.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

What are you talking about? The context pretty much only makes sense that O'Reilly is telling him to "be very careful" out of concern of Breitbart. O'Reilly is telling Breitbart to be very careful after talking about how he can relate to having his life threatened. He is telling him to be careful because as O'Reilly says he has had his life threatened and knows it can be unnerving and so he tells Breitbart to be careful in case one of those threats is serious. Whether O'Reilly's concerned advice is sincere or just theatrics is up for debate, but nothing about it indicates that O'Reilly is in any way being threatening.

Why on Earth would he be? You are way out on the edges on this one.
edit on 6-6-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry I've tried to apply what he said in other contexts and it doesn't make sense.

'They had a meeting, let's kill Breitbart...' That is what he says.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
So where's the proof that Breitbart was murdered? All you guys have are coincidences.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

There are no coincidences in situations like this.

Breitbart dies at 42 and the coroner gets poisoned at nearly the same time.

Nothing extraordinary about someone putting forth the idea that the two are connected.

The left will go to extraordinary measures including murder to achieve their twisted goals.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Weiner and sexting in the same sentence hmm. I don't know why O'Reilly is still alive to be honest.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Andrew Breightbart was a media-whoring presstitute that manipulated his audience with shameful pranks that were aimed at riling up the neo-conservative sheep. He attacked Anthony Weiner after Weiner constantly attacked and berated House Republicans on their obstructionist stance on anything the dems wanted to pass. He made them mad so the neo-cons let their dog Breighbart lose on him, and the rest is history. His handelers probably just got tired of him and gave him the axe.

It's a shame many people on this site actually got the wool pulled over their eyes on this matter, and try to make him out to be some sort of Martyr or hero, when his death acutally fit his lifestyle quite well. The neo-cons used him up, and threw him out. Its what they do
edit on 6-6-2012 by Skerrako because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by Domo1

You don't get 30 mins to talk to the guests before they come on camera. You do meet them but there are so many people around the last thing you are gonna blurt out is... "ur gonna get killed if you don't shut up man!".

The only other option is to give slight clues while on camera.

It's a job. You go in.. get your guest list, meet them blah blah makeup.... edit cards...

If you know something the only time you have is during the interview but you can't be blatant or its your job.

The nightly shows on FOX are taped. They have time to speak to guests if they want to.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

How do I know what?

1. If you think he wouldn't give the digital file of the infamous "Obama video" to multiple people, then that's just stupid. He was well connected and more than likely somewhat paranoid.

2. You can tell hes overweight by looking at him

3. Media told me had had heart problems, but let me guess...but you probably don't believe it because it doesn't support your conspiracy

Get some proof that he was murdered then come back to me.

edit on 6-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join