It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilling video of Bill O'Reilly

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The following video is from Bill O'Reilly when he interviewed Andrew Breitbart. If you want to read up on some info regarding Breitbart and his death, see this thread-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's the video, I personally find this extremely chilling given it was after he had leaked the Anthony Weiner 'sexting' photos that ultimately led to Weiner's resignation despite hoping to be New York Mayor in 2013-

This to me, this is a flat out warning regarding his murder, mafia style.

They see what you have, Weiner sees what you have, someone tips him off, then they have a meeting...let's kill Breitbart, let's discredit Breitbart...

In what context does he have to say they have a meeting, 'let's kill Bretibart?'

Do you fear for your life, do you think 'they' are coming after you (interrupts him and points at him) just be careful...be very careful.

Be careful, be very careful?

Chilling

edit on 6-6-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
He didn't have anything worth killing him over, he had a video of Obama hugging a professor

Breibart was overweight, aging and had a history of heart problems. 1+1 usually equals 2.

edit on 6-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Ugh i feel sick

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Everybody with a lick of sense knows that Breitbart was murdered by some faction within the Obama administration. Could it be more obvious?

Maybe Barry gave the order himself, who knows?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
He didn't have anything worth killing him over, he had a video of Obama hugging a professor

Breibart was overweight, aging and had a history of heart problems. 1+1 usually equals 2.

How do you know this? Do you know andrew personally?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
They killed the guy for something........but what?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Make fun of it all you like but Bill O'Reilly is a man in the know as the biggest piece filth on the MSM, this is a clear 'out in the open' warning to Breitbart to let him know he #ed with the wrong people.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I suppose Breitbart's coroner didn't have anything worth killing him over either, eh?

LA Coroner Official Dead (poisoned) ~ Possible Breitbart Connection!

I guess he was overweight, aging, and had a history of eating poison for fun. Can ya wake up?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

It amazes me that you can actually think "that's all he had" when it's quite obvious he was assassinated to stop the release of something more important. Since he was killed it's only logical to assume the hardcore stuff he had was covered up and locked away. Your logic is completely faulty.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

It amazes me that you can actually think "that's all he had" when it's quite obvious he was assassinated to stop the release of something more important. Since he was killed it's only logical to assume the hardcore stuff he had was covered up and locked away. Your logic is completely faulty.

Realspoke says some intelligent things, but he will always revert. I have been here for a month or so and I have figured this out already.
You won't change his mind

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
To point out to anyone watching this video, try and put it into context regarding what the interview is about and the comments made.

The interview is discussing the Anthony Weiner scandal, so when O'Reilly asks 'are you afraid for your life', or 'are they after you' and then states 'to be careful, be very careful...', think about about the context of his comments.

Putting O'Reillys statements into context, it can only be taken as a threat, because he isn't joking, he is very serious- why should Breitbart have to be 'very careful', no other context other than making a threat makes any sense.

It's mindblowing.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
So where's the proof that Breitbart was murdered? All you guys have are coincidences.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I suppose how one could find the language strange but if O'Reilly was going to warn him why publicly?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

I wasn't trying to change his mind, it's obvious any effort to do that is futile. What I was trying to do is point out the clear fault in his logic so that other people can understand both sides of the argument by having more consistent opposing view points.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
So where's the proof that Breitbart was murdered? All you guys have are coincidences.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

OK then, please put O'Reilly's comments (as quoted in the OP) into context for me.

Given the reason for the interview, namely to discuss the Weiner scandal, put Bill O'Reilly's comments into context.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I suppose how one could find the language strange but if O'Reilly was going to warn him why publicly?

Well, TPTB like to let everyone know who is really in charge and pulling the strings. A lot of it would come down to ego, O'Reilly is letting Breitbart know he #ed with the wrong people, and he's letting him know on live TV.

I can't think of the correct word but this to me is almost like a mafia person saying a code word to authorise a 'hit', that is the feeling I get from watching the video.

He does afterall say, 'they had a meeting, let's kill Breitbart...' it's a weird statement that is hard to give context if you chose to ignore the outright threat meaning.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Well, Anthony Weiner impregnated Hillary Clinton's long-time "associate", and he was Jewish, Where is Anthony now? Where is the wife with the baby? Easy way to get rid of Anthony. What did he have on Obama? There's a couple of books that just came out, Sherrif Arpaio has dirt too. There was also the post man that says Bill Ayer's parents were putting a young african man through college. I believe that was from Brietbach. Oh, what a tangled web we weave, espcially when the clintons are also involved.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I don't know about you guys but I found the look on breitbarts face after o'reilly tells him to be very careful, at the end, somewhat chilling. Almost as though he was thinking the same questions this post raises.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

You don't get 30 mins to talk to the guests before they come on camera. You do meet them but there are so many people around the last thing you are gonna blurt out is... "ur gonna get killed if you don't shut up man!".

The only other option is to give slight clues while on camera.

It's a job. You go in.. get your guest list, meet them blah blah makeup.... edit cards...

If you know something the only time you have is during the interview but you can't be blatant or its your job.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Well.. I think breitbart was a little extreme, but you don't know that.

If someone says there is a video out there that would ruin Obama and then that person dies, people are gonna be very curious about that video. If it really would ruin Obama then they obviously aren't going to release it so they have to come up with something else.

I mean even if he wasn't killed it could be done. Take advantage of the hand. That is obviously possible no sense in denying a viable option. He didn't plan on dying, so I don't know why he would play it up knowing it would be a let down..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join