It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Devil following Magnotta?:Man beheads wife on apartment roof in Berlin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I just don't get it, on the day Luka Magnotta is arrested in Berlin, this happens...

A Berlin man was arrested on Monday on suspicion of killing his wife and cutting her body to pieces after a row in a flat where police later found six children, authorities said. Witnesses said they saw him throw her head from the roof.

A police spokesman said later that the body parts were discovered on the terrace of the flat and that limbs had also been found in the courtyard of the building. An autopsy showed the woman had been stabbed to death

The story also goes on to say other than some tax and traffic infractions, this man has never been violent or in trouble. I'm disturbed by this story. Magnotta gets arrested and then this. Like color me crazy but if I didn't know better, I would almost say whatever was possessing Magnotta, let go once he could no longer carry out any more murders. And chose a new victim.

Thoughts?
Source

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I'm surprised violent crimes aren't worse considering the training available...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I'm serious dude! This guy was a father of six, I doubt he had time for video games. This is too much of a coincidence don't you think? Almost the exact same crime. I'm trying to find if I can find a general location of this in proximity to the area where Luke was nabbed. Also there is the Luka -Holmoka connection and a Bernardo - Russel Williams connection

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Are they bringing this freak to stay in our jail for a couple years? Oh he is one of ours? Keep him.
Another advocate for the wicked one

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
There is a great thread where someone is keeping track of dismemberment, and canibalism. I think if we track it, we can get an idea how frequent it is. I'm thinking its being reported on more, however I'm not sure if ts comon in Germany, so far the main concentration seems to be the eastern US. I hope there is nothing more to this then a few sickos, if there is something else, God help us all. Another article mentioned, the Chinese student that was dismembered was the 11th murder in Montreal this year, and he was 33 and possible occult connections?
edit on 6-6-2012 by kat2684 because: typo

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed
Are they bringing this freak to stay in our jail for a couple years? Oh he is one of ours? Keep him.

What do you mean by "ours"?

He's Canadian if that helps

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

Originally posted by HamrHeed

What do you mean by "ours"?

He's Canadian if that helps

I didn't realize he was canadian when i heard the story on the news. Thought he was a european that lived here for a little while and went back.
My apologies.
The justice system here will probably let him die in prison, however they have let murderers go free before.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

If it's not outside influence programing, always check their meds.

If it's not one, it's always the other.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

wouldn't outside influence require meds? Some people are just plain evil, that's the other option

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
That or as a father of 6 kids (that's a lot) maybe he just flipped right the hell out and killed his wife. Maybe he was a closet crazy person and something or someone let out the crazy. It's hard to say what sort of dark is inside a person. Now this is not to say that all people who have large families are a ticking time bomb or anything, hell I have four kids and I'm no where near that. Still I somehow doubt 'the devil' has anything to do with this. Sometimes people are just horrible and do horrible awful things. I don't think this has anything to do with Luka Magnotta.
edit on 6-6-2012 by MaMaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I had to laugh at your choice of words jibbyjedi

edit on 6-6-2012 by CheckingtingsOut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
This thread kind of reminds me of the movie Fallen with Denzel Washington.

www.imdb.com...

Good movie...I highly recommend. I beleive the entity identified in the movie was a fallen angel named 'Azazel'

At this juncture, with this rash of bizarre killings, anything is possible?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

That's exactly what i thought.I love this movie.

Anyway if the OP is right,then the killings in US and Canada will stop and the people will start going crazy in Europe.
If some kind of entity is possessing people and makes them kill,then i'll have to leave aside my zombie weapons and start reading my demon hunting manual again

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Come on,i have played a ton of video games(the violent type) and i watch horror movies and still i don't have any urge to start killing or eating people.
If a person snaps or has mental problems or other problems,doesn't mean the vgs are to blame.Sure the violent games or movies don't help,but they are not the basic factor of the individual's actions.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Occam's razor suggest that it's just another crazy dude doing crazy things. But yeah, you're right. It's probably Beelzebub. Lord knows he doesn't have more important things to do, like leading an army of the demonic undead to overthrow God's righteous army of light.
edit on 6-6-2012 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I was just saying to my partner....

"Some members on ATS are discussing that the Devil might be following Magnotta around, almost similar to the movie "Fallen", because some crazy man hacked up his wife up in Berlin the day he was arrested"

As i was saying that "Sympathy for the Devil" came on the radio, which is on the soundtrack of "Fallen"

What does it all mean?

Jokes aside.

As Monger mentioned in the post above me; Occam's Razor.

There are 3.45 million people living in Berlin. Someone butchering their wife in the same city, on the same day Magnota was arrested is very likely a horrible coincidence.

edit on 6-6-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Eric Clinton Kirk Newman was/is nothing more than someone who .. could live next door to you. And then kill someone in the house next door to you.

He is not satan, nor controlled by the devil.

he is one of many psychopaths out there... he just became so self obsessed that he was caught looking at his own images on the internet, in an internet cafe.

I hope he suffers intensely for his crimes. He is not fit to waste oxygen.

if the devil made him do it, then god allowed him to be born.

edit on 6-6-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Damn scary as hell, and i was thinking about moving to Berlin too....or Frankfurt.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy
I was just saying to my partner....

"Some members on ATS are discussing that the Devil might be following Magnotta around, almost similar to the movie "Fallen", because some crazy man hacked up his wife up in Berlin the day he was arrested"

As i was saying that "Sympathy for the Devil" came on the radio, which is on the soundtrack of "Fallen"

What does it all mean?

Jokes aside.

As Monger mentioned in the post above me; Occam's Razor.

There are 3.45 million people living in Berlin. Someone butchering their wife in the same city, on the same day Magnota was arrested is very likely a horrible coincidence.

edit on 6-6-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

Yes a very horrible coincidence. But I urge you to look closely.

I put this together once I dug enough to find the exact location of the Kreuzeberg murder.
Source
Exactly 3.33 miles from the cafe on Karl-Marx.

Another disturbing thing to mention. Orhan Sircasi killed his wife in front of his children in a horrible way. Forced them to watch

'They were in a terrible state,' said a neighbour. 'He made them watch as he butchered their mother then cut her up into little pieces.'

Isn't that what Magnotta did in a way? Made people watch by posting online? I just find the similar M.O uncanny.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Do we know the full extent of the story? Do we know anything about the man who did this other than the fact that he had a couple of minor infractions?

How do you know he wasn't a violent man? Just because it hasn't been reported, doesn't mean he wasn't.
How do you know he wasn't becoming crazy and deranged and capable of doing something like this? Just because nothing was ever reported, doesn't mean that wasn't the case.
How do you know he wasn't a regular hard drug user? Just because it's never been reported, doesn't mean he wasn't.
How do you know he wasn't on the brink of Psychosis or was a Sociopath/Psycopath? Just because there's no record of it, doesn't mean he wasn't.....I could go on. But you get the gist.

People flip on a daily basis for all sorts of reasons. Sometimes the extent of their rage is only minor. But sometimes it can make people do unthinkable acts, just like this one.

Just because it seems similar to Magnotta's MO, doesn't mean it's related. You're looking for connections when there likely is none. Some people are very capable of acts such as these, even if they did appear normal to most of the people they came into contact with on a daily basis.

The fact that your thread title specifically asks "Is the Devil following Magnotta?", is quite laugable. Open your eyes to the world around you and you might just understand what a human being is capable of without the help of a fictitious character.

edit on 7-6-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join