It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ARTICLE: Indiana cows 'go nuts' after hovering UFO encounter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

interesting.
Animals do tend to be able to pick up things more easily then humans. Like horses knowing a storms coming before it hits. Cats & dogs fur rising on them when spirits are around, some even watch the spirits move around.

I watched a show one time, I think it was UFO Hunters, not 100% sure cause I was recovering from surgery so I watched a lot of stuff and was also just starting to learn about how things actually are (beginning stages of awareness) Anyways, the show was talking about mutilations in cows. They interviewed a farmer who's had his cows mutilated on more then one occasion. They would be missing either and/or combination of their hearts, tongues and some or all of their stomachs. Then they went off to a military base where a strange light had been seen off in the trees. Upon sending out a team to investigate they saw it was some sort of craft and as they got closer it quickly lifted off the ground a couple feet, raced through the trees at an alarming speed and then shot up into the sky. Later they found a cow that looked to have been used as an incubator for some incredibly deformed creature, inside one of the stomachs, that looked like it was part cow, chicken and something else.
Then later they went and interviewed this guy who lives near another military base that's by the ocean, sorry can't recall which one, and he had a couple pictures of strange things washing up on the shore that looked like incredibly mutated combination of 3-4 different animals but sorta looked like the incubated deformed creature inside the cow.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Some time soon you'll see your own future. Problems with Thyroid are far more widespread than you realise. Consider the nature of your own species and you might recognise the familiar.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Simon155

In Time most behaviour makes sense

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

ps. Has anyone proved cats fur rises when spirits are around?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Indiana cows 'go nuts' after hovering UFO encounter

Wouldn't you? I mean, who really wants their butt hole cored out?!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Simon155

ps. Has anyone proved cats fur rises when spirits are around?

And how exactly would anyone prove such a thing?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join