It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ARTICLE: Indiana cows 'go nuts' after hovering UFO encounter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Damn UFOs trolling cows again...

Examiner.com UFO article

The witness reports that his cows were making noises and slamming into the gate just after he got out of his car. He never seen his cows do that.

Also, he heard sirens and saw 'several' emergency response vehicles headed in the direction the UFO was travelling.

Coincidence? I think not.

Could these UFOs be sending a kind of energy frequency that the cows could feel? The witness also stated that he felt strange and shakey.

edit on 5-6-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

No, I would expect the cows used their animal senses and realised a predator was about to mutilate them.

The theory is the Greys mutilate the cows to feed off both their negative fear generated energy and also the physical nourishment of bathing in the animals glandular solution.
edit on 5-6-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Someone says something about extraterrestrials and mad cows with no evidence to back any of it up. That's it. I'm Jack's lack of enthusiasm...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

The normal hearing frequency range for cattle is 20-35,000 Hz compared to a human's range of 65-23,000 Hz making them the most common mammal with the lowest frequency hearing range on our planet.

Frequency Hearing Ranges of Animals

This data suggests it is at least feasible the cows heard sounds inaudible to humans.

Best regards,
Z

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Examiner does not seem to be a trustworthy source, according to this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

No, I would expect the cows used their animal senses and realised a predator was about to mutilate them.

The theory is the Greys mutilate the cows to feed off both their negative fear generated energy and also the physical nourishment of bathing in the animals glandular solution.
edit on 5-6-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

I have heard a lot of audacious things in my time regarding this subject, but nothing as specific as this.
I would be interested in hearing who gave the theory?
Can you provide any kind of a source?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Depends on what greys are. Feeding off negative emotions, pain, terror and fear is what negative entities do. This is part of the ritual sacrifices of TPTB, and much of the wealthy class, and they're also opening stargates, or portals that way.

Greys as corporal beings, often doing medical work on the abductees, are mostly AI bots. And they can be operated out of.

Though there are entites like that as well, just as there are both corporal and spirit reptiles, etc.

Cows can be used for their hybrid program as well.

Anything that can harm another species or cause mutilizations is negative. Doesn't necessarily make them entities however.
edit on 6-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
police sirens sometimes have that effect on people and in this case ,cows.
especially when there is probing involved .
'gonuts or donuts -something was lost in translation down on the farm.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Well MUFON has the report so maybe some other news will come to light.Like were the emergency
vehicles in pursuit of a UFO or ??.
Can you (cybersk8er) find out what the call was that they were on ?
Was it an accident,a fire or something else ?

edit on 6-6-2012 by azureskys because: corrected spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

I shall try.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Ok
I will check back later today.
Hope you have some luck getting a little more info.
It could make a difference.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Think about it......No names
No addresses
no info to pinpoint where in Indiana it happened...
All we really have to go on is that it happened in rural Indiana about 11 pm one night.
Good luck, it sounds like the guy wants no follow ups or fame.......

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I would see cow mutilations and always wonder why? Over time I began to think maybe those who take these cow parts may be rebuilding or designing something genetic or they are taking cows for another planet like MARS and modifying them to better fit the Mars lands. I know outta box
SO OP related maybe ther IS a signal being sent out that the cows hear &FEAR.
edit on 6/6/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Interesting article, with some cases there have been reports of witnesses feeling a sense of joy and happiness inside, imo anything is possible with the effects that these crafts can give off, providing this encounter is genuine.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Vibrations in the air affecting cows.
I'll go with that.
There should be an upward pull that moves the UFO so how else is it up in the air.
The pull on the UFO should continue down to the Earth by induction.
The Earth having negative charge and upper atmosphere a positive charge any
intensified local positive charge would cause some sort of a lift or vibration below the UFO.

A forced negative layer above the UFO pulls it up until perhaps the upper atmosphere
positive charge limits the altitude. So from Earth's negative charge to normal upper atmosphere
positive charge you have a UFO disturbing a local layer with a self induced plus and minus
layer to move around in. Waves are going out at the speed of light so the volume of
charge control is great.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost

Yeh, a whole bunch of channelled material. If you're keen probably start with the Cassiopaean stuff. That and all the recorded animal mutilations around the world...along with the supposed human and animal parts found inside the Roswell UFO and dissected animals found not far from the crash site.

reply to post by Unity_99

Depends on what Greys are? I thought you'd be educated on this possibilities here. Greys are supposedly, as you mentioned, Bio-robots who have no soul and are operated by the reptilian entities who exist in the supposed 4th density. These Greys were created by these 'Lizzies' to do their work here in 3rd density. They feed, much the same as their creators, both ethereally and physically on humans and animals but preferably on humans for maximum nourishment. Yes, they also use parts for their genetic program.

It may not have been Greys but one would suspect that it would be.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The cows are jittery because they heard of the beam tests thats an organ buster.
Emptied out in an autopsy to see the beam damage is just a demonstration to
fine tuning a weapon system before going online.

Force at a distance whoever said they could do that now we can.

edit on 6/6/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I know for a fact that a flying saucer spooks horses because Ive seen it,,if the horses hadnt ran off, I never would have looked up and saw them,,,there were 2....classic saucers, dome on the top,,looked like 2 little spinning tops in the sky...didnt look real they lookes just like the reports,,,that was in 1978..

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I had two sets of Grandparents in North Western Indiana, towards Purdue University, that raised dairy cows.
Cows can be very curious about looking at people and comming up to the fence and leaning on it, and at the same time they will run off in a frenzy when scared. Such as, if you walk up and try to pet one. Or even if you make odd noises. Cow are usually covered in manure and stink too.

I think if cows saw/heard something they would run else where in a herd mentality reaction.

I asked my 70 year old mother if she had even heard of cow mutilations there in Indiana while growing up. No was her answer. There were no mutilations recorded in IN on the internet either. I don"t recall UFO sightings being anything in the late 1970s while living near Louisville. I think a childhood friend told me about her Dad having something land on the hood of his car or something. I was a seventh grader at the time and thought she was making up the story. So I forgot it.
edit on 6-6-2012 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Animals pick up issues long before a human ever has a clue!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join