It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

astral projection to get inside area51

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
here is a thought why dont proffesional astral projectors project into the pentagon or area 51 or dulce or to the under ground caves with the reptilians

duhhhh

just another thought would be

would they not have some kind of astral force field to stop people gettin in or a energy field that is so concentrated it even effects souls

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I�ve read of people doing just this and as you suggested these types of places are "booby-trapped" with psychic energy. If you are not powerful enough they could possible prevent you from ever getting back inside yourself.

I wouldn�t try it if I could Astral Project, which I can�t BTW.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
i APed into area 51...just a bunch of "suits" making out with life sized barbies...FREAKS!

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
has anyone ever tried anyone

fum

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
yea what dawnaj said the military is super smart you cannot get in base that easily. if they can invent a obe experience shot then they will ahve super tight security all over the base

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I�ve read of people doing just this and as you suggested these types of places are "booby-trapped" with psychic energy. If you are not powerful enough they could possible prevent you from ever getting back inside yourself.

are you jokeing?
I can not belive that, I mean how would they have defences against
your astral body?

a-p Is perfectly safe and Is impossable not to return to your body
(reason being, the defenition of your asteral body leaving the physical
isnt as black and white. Its a remote visual sence of reallity.

btw elliot if you want my "1 of a kind a-p mp3 inducer" so badly,
why do you always logg straight out of msn when I contact you?

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Someone said they've read about these people trying to attempt this...well what happind? Did they see anything interesting?

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Spirits, astral bodies etc, are detectable. Spirits can also be detected with electronic medium. Now I would imagine that decades of research into RV and ET technology by the government, may have helped them devise safety mechanisms against psychic espionage or warfare. These could include:

1. Trapping the astral body
2. Enhanced psychic vampire attack
3. Tracking the body

So I would advise against APing against secret government installations. It may well be your last AP.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Good points, but has anyone ever claimed to have done so?

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
you astral project when u sleep anyways, whats stopping ur subconsious self from wandering there.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
>

Good points, but has anyone ever claimed to have done so?

Yes, I can�t remember where I read it, no doubt it was a link from these forums though. The basic story was someone who nearly didn�t make it back again.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Very interesting post, and something I'd not thought of before. While the idea of "psychic booby traps" is interesting, as I understand it, you can't prevent a spirit from returning to the body. Perhaps you should ask around the paranormal board.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Considering that the government has been using RV, etc. for decades, it stands to reason that if there is a counter to it, they've likely developed one....especially since the Soviet Union also used RV seers as well. How well such countermeasures would work, I have no idea...

Personally, myself, I haven't been able to go very far on the few times I've AP'd...before feeling tugged back, and I've been spooked to do it more. It's rare that the conditions for me to AP are there though (quiet, lots of time, able to relax, etc.). I suppose the biggest trick would be making sure you knew where you were going.

Though I've never experienced it myself...I've heard of the instant travel, where it takes no time from point A to B, but the issue is you'd still have to know where to stop... So far, such travel is a bit out of my league, but perhaps later in life when things aren't so hectic...would be the thing to try... Any results on Google for "astral project Area 51" or "remote view Area 51"???

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Considering that the government has been using RV, etc. for decades, it stands to reason that if there is a counter to it, they've likely developed one....especially since the Soviet Union also used RV seers as well. How well such countermeasures would work, I have no idea...

Personally, myself, I haven't been able to go very far on the few times I've AP'd...before feeling tugged back, and I've been spooked to do it more. It's rare that the conditions for me to AP are there though (quiet, lots of time, able to relax, etc.). I suppose the biggest trick would be making sure you knew where you were going.

Though I've never experienced it myself...I've heard of the instant travel, where it takes no time from point A to B, but the issue is you'd still have to know where to stop... So far, such travel is a bit out of my league, but perhaps later in life when things aren't so hectic...would be the thing to try... Any results on Google for "astral project Area 51" or "remote view Area 51"???

Im glad you brought that to their attention Gazrok. Remote viewing, Astral Projection are one in the same. Check out this site it talks about the governments use of RV. It's also neato looking.

www.psitech.net...

[edit on 4-10-2004 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Why not band together and AP them with force. Surely they could be overwhelmed.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Here is a clip from the "Dolce Book" about the Dulce underground base, they talk about this subject here in this clip:

Q -- In the Dulce Papers, copper seems to be high on the importance list.
In what methods is copper used?

A -- One of the main uses of copper at Dulce is containment of the magnetic
flow, magnets are used every where at that base. The infamous vats'
interiors are lined with copper, and the exterior walls are clad with
stainless steel. The mechanical arm that stirs the liquid is made of a
copper alloy. Other uses include dietary needs in a few of the transbiotic
beings. There are several specially made cells or rooms built first with
lead, then magnetic steel then clad in copper. It is in those cells on the
Fourth Level that contain living aural essence. This essence is what you
would call [a captured disembodied] 'soul' or..."astral body". (Note: This
may tie-in with the reports of certain remote-viewing "astral spies" who
claim to have "projected" into underground facilities like Dulce New Mexico
or Pine Gap Australia, only to have close encounters with these astral
containment fields, or have been captured by the same and released after
being 'interrogated' via super-sensitive electronic equipment. In one case
an Australian remote-viewer was probing the Pine Gap facility where he also
"saw" three other astral spys.

The magnetic or astral body of one of these people had been captured by
such a containment field, which really disturbed him. This man, Robert,
also saw Greys and Reptiloids operating in the deeper levels of Pine Gap
and also Nordic-type humans who were apparently captives and who did NOT
seem to be very happy about being there. - Branton)

you can read the whole book here (very long!):
fortunecity.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
?

with all the spledor of nebulas and moons of Jupiter and all...

who in their mind would want to etherically visit an office & industrial complex??

the bleak desert of Antartica would have more interesting attractions

**but hey, beauty is...in the eye of the beholder...eh?

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
?

with all the spledor of nebulas and moons of Jupiter and all...

who in their mind would want to etherically visit an office & industrial complex??

the bleak desert of Antartica would have more interesting attractions

**but hey, beauty is...in the eye of the beholder...eh?

I guess you dont understand what Area 51 or the Dulce Base is??

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I'm surprised this has so few replies as it is a very interesting topic. I have to say Gazrok I was very dubious about RV until someone like you said you have some first hand experience with it.

If these people with the claimed ability to remote view certain places do infact exist then why don't they try somewhere a little less secure but potentially just as interesting. The Vatican Libraries or the Sphinx are a good start.

Is anyone able to link to a site which they would consider a good guide to remote viewing? I found little that didn't contain the dreaded words "order now".

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
ill just make a point....

there are no boundaries to astral bodies, like there is no protection against it....thats why powers that be numbed the population into thinking AP is something out of a comic book or something psychos do....so you wont even try it. Besides if you dont belive it it will never happen for you anyway.

Oh and for those that just might try, they are serving a nice bunch of horror stories and disinfo, so you wont go peeking where they dont want you.

but there really is no spoon

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join