It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'ello there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hey there, I'm msgtrails. If you're looking for any sort of meaning in my name, well, use your imagination. Message trails, monosodium glutamate trails, it's all good

I'm from California (Bay area if you're curious). Pretty recently, I've spent a good deal of my time reading about espionage, numbers stations, and things of that nature. The current political climate fascinates me too - we've seen the United States try to boost relations with countries hostile to China right after announcing an objective of increased military activity in the Pacific. Seems like a strange way to treat a major trading partner, hm?

So, that's me in a nutshell - or at least what's been on my mind, I'm glad to be aboard.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
hi monosodium glutomate, pleased to meet ya.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by msgtrails

Welcome to ATS!
Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table, and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy.

Hello there msgtrails! .
Haha...my spell checker wants to correct your name as "entrails".
I think that you have come to the right place for research the topics you stated. Welcome aboard! Don't go too far down the rabbit hole!

I lived in Slab City for about 31/2 months a few years back. Ever been? CRAZY place that is...anyway, if you need help look at the Mod's coveted list of links. For useful information!

The following is a list of useful links that mods like to covet

Reaffirming ATS Policies (Please Read First)
Terms & Conditions of use. (Please Read First)
Visit here next- ATS Freshman's Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads (Packed with information!)
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Also use the Adopt a New Member! thread for more help from members.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Welcome monosodium glutamate, My name is Mitch and I live in SW Virginia. Please enjoy the debate and lively discussion about everything under our sun and some outside of that! Do you have any specialties you enjoy?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hey Rustyk -

Thanks for the links. As for Slab City, I can't say I've ever been that far down South. I've spent a good deal of my life near the east coast, I haven't gotten around to exploring there quite yet.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Warm welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy your stay
actually apparently you can never leave

Seriously you probably won't want to, highly addictive this stuff.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

It's kinda scary near the Chocolate Mountain Range. The Military presence there is UNREAL! UAV's all the time (but that's all border patrol I know), The "war games" the Marines conduct are awesome at night. You need to check it out, heck...EVERYONE...needs to visit that place once in their life!
So much culture (if you wanna call some of that "culture") there. It was so much fun. My wife is hounding me to take her back down soon.
OK...stupid question here....Where is a good place to "sight-see" in Cali? Not the ones on the map, but the hidden gems, I mean.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS....enjoy the ride....

Des

new topics

top topics

join