It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Walker Declared Winner by Fox News/CNN/MSNBC.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming

Originally posted by pavil

Both Sides poured lots of money into Wisconsin from the outside, are you denying that?

edit on 10-6-2012 by pavil because: (no reason given)

Yes I am.
Sorry if I am not going to just take your word for it.
Show me the money.
edit on 10-6-2012 by habitforming because: (no reason given)

Sorry....you will have to research it yourself.....that way you can be sure of the result. Honestly, you won't believe me, even if I tell you. It's work that you will have to do to find out if I am a liar, I guess.

If the Wisconsin Senator recall spent well over 20 million dollars to try and take down pro Walker Senators, why do you think they only ponied up less than 5 million on Walker's recall? It's a critical question that you need to answer.
edit on 10-6-2012 by pavil because: nested quotes.....hate em

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Sorry....you will have to research it yourself.....that way you can be sure of the result. Honestly, you won't believe me, even if I tell you. It's work that you will have to do to find out if I am a liar, I guess.

I would most certainly believe you if you backed it up with a source. That is what I asked for. I did not ask you to just swear it is true so why would I doubt a credible source?

If the Wisconsin Senator recall spent well over 20 million dollars to try and take down pro Walker Senators, why do you think they only ponied up less than 5 million on Walker's recall? It's a critical question that you need to answer.
edit on 10-6-2012 by pavil because: nested quotes.....hate em

Yeah, I need to answer your strawman arguments that you pull out of your ass. Why does asking you people to source your claims cause so much trouble?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by habitforming

Sorry, you won't be getting that answer from me. I really don't like intellectually lazy people. Do the research yourself.

If you chose not to, that will be up to you. I will not spoon-feed.

You can call me any names you like, I do not know you, nor will your opinion of me matter at all to me.

Good Day.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

So in other words, you just made it up.

Pretty odd you would accuse me of being intellectually lazy for not agreeing with you about something you made up. I have been looking and looking and nowhere can I find one thing that backs you up. At this point I have to say you are making it up because there seems to be no source for it.

I thought there was a chance I was wrong or missed something and you knew where you got it from. But apparently you have no clue where you got it because you made it up.

Great argument.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I was forced to belong to SEIU, Union dues and money does not stay in-state. The money they take from you goes to fund all democratic election funds all over the country. SEIU is even now paying for an office for the OWS in Washington D.C. I'm so glad they don't take $30.oo a month from me anymore.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

No one forced you to do anything and I think you missed my point.
Funny how you guys are all about responsibility and freedom but for some reason it is other people's fault you worked where you did.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

reply to post by pavil

Pretty odd you would accuse me of being intellectually lazy for not agreeing with you about something you made up. I have been looking and looking and nowhere can I find one thing that backs you up. At this point I have to say you are making it up because there seems to be no source for it.

I thought there was a chance I was wrong or missed something and you knew where you got it from. But apparently you have no clue where you got it because you made it up.

Great argument.

I have not made up anything, sorry to burst your self imposed bubble.

Like I said..... intellectually lazy..... simple Google searches will find you the necessary information. It's up to you to find it, again I will not do it for you. It's there to find, rather easily too. Took me all of 5 minutes to find the first piece.

You go ahead and declare victory though......... It does not bother me.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

reply to post by pavil

Great argument.

I have not made up anything, sorry to burst your self imposed bubble.

Like I said..... intellectually lazy..... simple Google searches will find you the necessary information. It's up to you to find it, again I will not do it for you. It's there to find, rather easily too. Took me all of 5 minutes to find the first piece.

You go ahead and declare victory though......... It does not bother me.

I have looked and cannot find what you claim is there. Obviously since you are the one with a claim you wish people to believe, the onus is on you to prove it. Not proving it to me just tells me you made it up. Telling me to look again is a cop out.
You have no idea how much time I spent looking. You claim to already know where it is and will not post it. Yeah, that does not seem intellectually laze or dishonest at all.
Sorry you could not convince me you did not make it up.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Open wiiiddee here it comes... Sure you searched.....

Wisconsin Campaign Finance Information Website

wisdc.org...

All the rest is up to you.... I will expect an apology.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

All the rest is up to you.... I will expect an apology.

You expect an apology for what?
Now I am supposed to do your math for you too?

What did you prove here? How is offering me a search page proving something?
edit on 21-6-2012 by habitforming because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Nevermind....... I knew it wasn't worth the effort. You have a good life.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Nevermind....... I knew it wasn't worth the effort. You have a good life.

What effort? Maybe you need to check those links out you gave me.
They are search pages.
Proving me wrong with simple facts should not take you this many posts to still come up empty.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

If you were to actually use the search pages you could reference everything in the chart I provided to prove my statements. Like I said, intellectually lazy.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

If you were to actually use the search pages you could reference everything in the chart I provided to prove my statements. Like I said, intellectually lazy.

If you had the proof you claim to have to back up your claim then all you would have to do is provide it. Like I said, you cannot back it up because you made it up. Now you are trying to pretend it is my job to do your research for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join