Scott Walker Declared Winner by Fox News/CNN/MSNBC.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Beanskinner
Corporations will be glad to pay you $.50 an hour -

Sorry, I work for a HUGE corporation and I make way more than that.

They are FORCED to pay me a lot because otherwise I would go somewhere else with my talents. That is how the free market works. Hard work is rewarded, slugs get fired.

edit on 5-6-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

What? You don't get paid 50 bucks an hour for screwing a nut to a bolt on an assembly line?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Hey those bolts can be tricky man!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by badgerpit

Lower unemployment, fiscal responsibility.

I guess you're against that?

Please ease up on your condescending tone, thanks.

If your trying to convince me with an example of his lower unemployment rate;

'But when you look at Walker’s entire time in office, including last year, Wisconsin has lost 14,200 jobs, and ranks dead last among the states in job creation.' -factcheck.org

and I am luke warm with his 'fiscal responsibility';

'But when using the GAAP that Walker promised to use, Wisconsin’s deficit will actually be more than $3 billion at the end of the biennium – a larger deficit than Walker inherited.' -Democratic Party of Wisconsin

Just because you are for a guy, does not mean that guy is infallible. Doesn't this Walker guy have his own criminal defense fund? Doesn't this seem a bit odd to you?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I'd advise every conservative, between now and next election to check your brakelines for tampering. Especially if you are vocal or use lawn signs. These new liberals are notoriously sore losers and will lie, cheat and steal to keep their fascists in the race.
In canada, they attacked their own constituents and blamed it on conservatives to drum up support for their cause.
Not that harper is any better than the idiots who run on the left ballot lol

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by whywhynot
reply to post by Xtrozero

Hey those bolts can be tricky man!

Righty-tighty, lefty-lucy.

You'll get the bill in the mail. Charges?

Union supervision of typing in reply - $250.00
Union Journeyman actually saying it - $225.00
Union apprentice who actually did all the work - $15.00

Total?

$490.00
edit on 5-6-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Just because you are for a guy, does not mean that guy is infallible. Doesn't this Walker guy have his own criminal defense fund? Doesn't this seem a bit odd to you?

Been saying this for damn near 4 years about that dude sitting in the oval office and yet they never listen so:

Go Walker!
edit on 5-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is the crazy fringe minority now??

MSM will not admit, they are the minority, most people are fiscally conservative in thought.

Germany had a fringe Majority, FYI

Isn't that a Hitler quote?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Live Twitter Feed of Walker Recall Election....Obama is getting the blame for loss by Barrett....

www.thedailypage.com...

Des

The left will be busy blaming;
Obama
Koch bros.
Tea Party
Sun spots
The weather

And STILL not realise that it was tax and spend/union dominated ideology that caused their loss.

Narya a peep from the TPM in a couple a years and lookie there they pulled a rab...er a Walker out of their hat

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

After all the attacks on Walker by the left and unions, if he didn't have a defense fund, he'd be an idiot.

Your unemployment figures are correct, but I add, that with an environment not beholding to public sector unions an environment can be created that will reverse the trend.

I'm not condescending, don't get ouchy. This was a referendum against unions and the entitlements that public sector unions feel they have for tax payr money.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

900k plus,signing recalls,wasting taxpayer money.

None of them showed up,to support their man.

Wisconsin is now a Red State. This is just a taste,of what Obama is going to get. PERIOD.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

When you say "For the people" which people are you talking about? The public unions do all they can to get as much as then can from the taxpayer (the people). If they don't get what they want, they can go on strike (which also hurts the people) until they get what they want.

I'm not an expert on this subject but thats what I understand anyways. There is a difference between public and private unions. I guess they start with good intentions but as with anything become a corrupt greedy entity unto itself.

There is an direct opposition between employer and employee interests. I feel this is a manufactured effect designed to divide all work forces and their employers. Why does our system perpetuate the requirement of a company to drive employer pay down as much as humanly possible, while workers fight tooth and nail to keep the wages high enough to get by? You seem angry that a union would do such a thing but this is every business on the planet you are talking about. Every business under the sun will rob you eventually if left unchecked. So, I am not really really concerned about the nature of unions, because they are the nature of business. But what the unions do provide is a 'middle class' (if you want to put a label on it). This is valuable, even if you have to put up with some of their garbage.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

After all the attacks on Walker by the left and unions, if he didn't have a defense fund, he'd be an idiot.

Your unemployment figures are correct, but I add, that with an environment not beholding to public sector unions an environment can be created that will reverse the trend.

I'm not condescending, don't get ouchy. This was a referendum against unions and the entitlements that public sector unions feel they have for tax payr money.

And Walker had 7 times the amount of money.

When there are no more unions, you guys are not gonna have any straw men left to
bash over.

Americas electoral practice will be privatized and we will be completely cut out

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerpit

Originally posted by mayabong

When you say "For the people" which people are you talking about? The public unions do all they can to get as much as then can from the taxpayer (the people). If they don't get what they want, they can go on strike (which also hurts the people) until they get what they want.

I'm not an expert on this subject but thats what I understand anyways. There is a difference between public and private unions. I guess they start with good intentions but as with anything become a corrupt greedy entity unto itself.

There is an direct opposition between employer and employee interests. I feel this is a manufactured effect designed to divide all work forces and their employers. Why does our system perpetuate the requirement of a company to drive employer pay down as much as humanly possible, while workers fight tooth and nail to keep the wages high enough to get by? You seem angry that a union would do such a thing but this is every business on the planet you are talking about. Every business under the sun will rob you eventually if left unchecked. So, I am not really really concerned about the nature of unions, because they are the nature of business. But what the unions do provide is a 'middle class' (if you want to put a label on it). This is valuable, even if you have to put up with some of their garbage.

But you are talking as if public unions and private unions are the same thing. Public union employers are "the people" .. if "the people" don't give the unions what they want they will strike or do whatever until they get what you want, kind of like holding them hostage.

Thats how I see it anyways.

I don't really have a view on private unions really. If harley davidson unions want to go on strike for something whatever. Not like it will effect my kids education or something like that.
edit on 5-6-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

When there are no more unions, you guys are not gonna have any straw men left to
bash over.

Americas electoral practice will be privatized and we will be completely cut out

Hyperbole.

Not fact.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

bash over.

Why do you guys get so upset over the unions? Their time has passed and their usefulness has eroded with time. It's not just americans who feel this way.either.

WE CAN'T AFFORD IT.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

bash over.

Hyperbole.

Not fact.

He did have 7 times the money

American Conservatives are ushering in a Banana Republic, where the facade of Elections
is kept up, but money dictates the outcome.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

bash over.

Why do you guys get so upset over the unions? Their time has passed and their usefulness has eroded with time. It's not just americans who feel this way.either.

WE CAN'T AFFORD IT.

America's middle class has declined steadily with the decline of unions. FACT

Unions use to maintain the balance of power, now there is no balance and we will

be ruled by corporations

edit on 5-6-2012 by Beanskinner because: (no reason given)

link   

American Conservatives are ushering in a Banana Republic, where the facade of Elections is kept up, but money dictates the outcome.

American Liberals are ushering in a Banana Republic, where the facade of Elections
is kept up, but money dictates the outcome.

After all it took 750 million plus to elect their guy in office and has printed over 3 trillion in as many years.

Go Walker the guy who cut spending!!!!!!!!!!

link   

bash over.

Walker,and the "money" you are talking about,didn't do ANYTHING,to change the outcome ! People voted because they are tired of the handouts,these people are getting ! I was called 4 times,2 by Bill Clinton,and had knocks on my door,by those who wanted me to vote for Barrett. Not once Walker ! Unions are a waste of peoples money.They do nothing for the little man they are supposedly,trying to protect.They want Union dues,and they want you to vote Democrat.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Beanskinner

And democrats have the print media, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, PBS, NPR.

Republicans have. . . . um. . . . . Fox.

Yeah, seems fair and balanced.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join