It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Walker Declared Winner by Fox News/CNN/MSNBC.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Obama didn't even show his face in Wisconsin,to back the Democrats running.

"Nope and Strange",should be his new slogan.........

Strange how the entire Nation,knew this was a barometer,for his re election,and he didn't show.

Obamas political advisors told him the truth.

- Wisconsin is a train wreck. Stay away. -

----------
He did send President Bill Clinton out there.

Bad idea. On Fox News Clinton is being called everything from a loose cannon to

a double agent!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Do you think Wisconsin's roads will get any better now?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Because of the demise of Unions since the fifties.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
Now the law suits and claims of election fraud will begin; as they should. The GOP/RNC would have done the same thing if the result would have gone the other way. This election is far from over.

Far from over?
How can that be since the people have spoken?

Considering that this was a recall election, I would say your entire post is completely hypocritical.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Because there's supposedly no money to fix it and when money does come to fix it, it isn't Unions that are hired. An argument can be made about the corruption involved in unions, one cannot be made for the absolute fact that union work is top quality. The difference in a union trained and educated worker and one who is not is enormous.

Take for instance, I live in Boston...home of the Big Dig which is the most expensive infrastructure project in history. My brother is in one of the Local Electricians Unions and he worked on the Big Dig. To save on money the government contracted with a substandard cement producer. All the unions called the government out on this. The cement was too heavily cut with sand.

What did all the government agents say at the time? That the Unions were all in collusion with each other to gauge the tax payer. Now it's all falling apart. They cut corners at every level. Did the tax payers ever see that money go back into the coffers? Not a dime. Now of course it's gone beyond substandard materials to hiring substandard workers. Safety and quality takes a back seat to deadlines and minimum cost and that has absolutely nothing to do with Unions.

Now if you're going to talk about public unions such as teachers unions than you have to go way beyond teachers and look at education policies, curriculum etc when looking to place blame on our educational standing in the world.

reply to post by Blaine91555

Not being a lapdog to a Party leaves me free to judge each person individually instead of having to vote for someone simply because they have the appropriate "D" or "R" after their name.

I feel much the same as you do in that regard but I have to disagree with you on Walker, being in bed with the Koch's isn't any better than being in bed with Unions.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Those here from Wisconsin.. count your blessings. Just think, you could live in Illinois like I do. I do think a Nudist Satanic Dictator could run this state better than who we have.

Now Ive offended Republicans, Democrats, Nudists, Satanists, and Dictators here on ATS. Ill never get the hang of this PC thing..

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I live in southeastern WI, and I am a big proponent of building a gigantic wall on our border with IL.

The danger of IL's corruption and stupidity crossing over into WI is just too great to ignore.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If, as I have read, www.myfoxdfw.com...

subject to a recount the Dems took control of the Wisconsin senate, Walkers best days are behind him, though I doubt any of his past pillage and plunder will be reversed.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeFromTheHerd

I live in southeastern WI, and I am a big proponent of building a gigantic wall on our border with IL.

The danger of IL's corruption and stupidity crossing over into WI is just too great to ignore.

Dont blame you. We were transferred here... Im a very reluctant Illinoisan.
Ive already ranted and whined here concerning my attempted involvement in my county and city govt... corruption and BS knows no bounds in Illinois on EVERY level.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

subject to a recount the Dems took control of the Wisconsin senate, Walkers best days are behind him, though I doubt any of his past pillage and plunder will be reversed.

Will be reversed in the big election this fall.

No big deal...
edit on 6-6-2012 by kawika because: add quote

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Always nice to run into another detainee from the People's Republic of Illinois on the interwebs. Dear Leader 3 County Quinn usually has us too busy working to pay our state taxes for us to enjoy such leisures.

Life beyond the cheddar curtain suddenly looks appealing ... well if it wasnt for that damn football team they got up there

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Democrats like President Bill Clinton can work with the Republicans. He did.

Yes...right before the Republicans impeached him
Revisionist history is just awesome.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
And the spin begins, LOL:

Recall

edit on 6/6/2012 by afeent1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by olaru12
Now the law suits and claims of election fraud will begin; as they should. The GOP/RNC would have done the same thing if the result would have gone the other way. This election is far from over.

Far from over?
How can that be since the people have spoken?

Considering that this was a recall election, I would say your entire post is completely hypocritical.

imo you are the champion of Hypocritical....you know what you are talking about I assume. American politics in general is hyperbole and hypocrisy with a big cup full of corruption mixed in. Im pleasantly astonished that you take something so stupid as politics as seriously and passionately as you do. Good luck with that...

edit on 6-6-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by Beanskinner
All Hail the Corporation!

Romney/Walmart 2012!

Oh no, JOBS! Judging by the people who support Obama, you would think jobs and profit were the worst things that could happen to this country.

Well...if corporations were creating some of those new jobs in here in the States instead of just sucking up the corporate welfare, using the US military to secure natural resources, and in general evading taxes...I imagine you wouldn't here much complaint.

Unfortunately Americans are doing all the paying to prop up this crony capitalist state that we have developed while the shareholder, taxpayer, and employee alike are screwed in the ass by a corrupt and insatiably greedy class of corporate executives who are pilfering profits and raiding the vaults of the companies they are supposed to be "managing".

...and your surprised people are pissed at corporations, huh?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Nice monday-morning quarter backing.

Too late, anyway.

To paraphrase Obama, "Get over it, he won".

It's never too late to put criminals and fascists in prison where they belong. The investigation is still very much ongoing and I made several phone calls today inquiring about how I can start getting petitions signed to recall Scott Walker.

The citizens right to recall a politician is not in any way limited to once per term.

Given that we are now past that first year waiting period we might have time for another TWO OR THREE Scott Walker recall elections before his term is done.

See you at the polls in about 9-12 months....if walker isn't wearing an orange jump suit, that is. LOL.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Too late, anyway.

It's never too late to put criminals and fascists in prison where they belong. The investigation is still very much ongoing and I made several phone calls today inquiring about how I can start getting petitions signed to recall Scott Walker.

The citizens right to recall a politician is not in any way limited to once per term.

Given that we are now past that first year waiting period we might have time for another TWO OR THREE Scott Walker recall elections before his term is done.

See you at the polls in about 9-12 months....if walker isn't wearing an orange jump suit, that is. LOL.

You sound like one of those people this was coined for...

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

Des

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx

You did read that correctly.

More importantly however...I surmise that the honeymoon will be short-lived as Walker will most likely be indicted in the John Doe investigation soon enough.

Plus....there is still time for another 2-3 recall elections before the next gubernatorial race. I've already made a few phone calls and I would speculate that I'll be getting petitions filled out sometime next week.

I'll do this every single year until that fascist lowlife is out office.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Originally posted by FreeFromTheHerd

Dont blame you. We were transferred here... Im a very reluctant Illinoisan.
Ive already ranted and whined here concerning my attempted involvement in my county and city govt... corruption and BS knows no bounds in Illinois on EVERY level.

Same in Wisconsin. Exhibit A= Neocon Scott Walker somehow winning twice.

Hopefully people will wise up for the 2013 recall vote of Scott Walker.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Too late, anyway.

You sound like one of those people this was coined for...

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

Des

Well...the same could be said about a state that voted for Walker TWICE....as if taking a knee to the balls wasn't painful enough the first time.

I really don't care. It's just about making Scott Walker's life a living hell at this point and making sure the Koch brothers have to spend about 12X more on him than they bargained for. The Koch's are good businesspeople. Sooner or later they will discover that there are far better investments out there.

I'm determined to make Scott Walker a piss-poor investment.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join