It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncovered Military Document Proof Of Barack Obama’s Domestic Drone Program?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
story from -- The Ulsterman Report
June 5, 2012

Uncovered Military Document Proof Of Barack Obama’s Domestic Drone Program?

The source "The Ulsterman Report" (reliable?) is pointing to a recent document published by the Air Force.

Air Force Instruction 14-104
Dated -- 23 April 2012 -- "Oversight of intelligence Activities"
"Compliance with this Publication is Mandatory"
Supersedes AFI 14-104 -- 16 April 2007
(I wonder what was "changed" ?)

It contains some specific "instructions" about drone training and related "collection" of data and imagery.

Interesting, but this may be just routine. I don't know.

First, can someone confirm this document is in fact genuine ?

Then we can go from there.

A recently uncovered United States military document appears to outline an already underway comprehensive drone program within the United States that includes sections on “Target Training” and “Force Protection”.

PLEASE REVIEW THE PDF FILE ATTACHED. GIVE PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO SECTIONS 9.6, 10, AND 11.2.

link to the pdf
OBAMA DOMESTIC DRONE PROGRAM

Can somebody explain what this is ?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I just read the PDF. If it is real...we are screwed...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

This is the proverbial can opener for the largest can of worms ever with regards to invasion of privacy....The part that got me was to be able to collect information on US citizens without consent AND give it to law enforcement agencies.......I could sorta go with it if the air force just collect it for training but restricted access, but to specifically say that the air force wouldn't manage that data but law enforcement agencies would.....wow

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I can't get the PDF to open on my computer at the moment, so I don't know if this is cleared up in the document - but I'll ask: You mention drone training is an aspect allegedly connected to these documents and directives. Is it possible that the training of "pilots" on drones takes place within a possible domestic 'operation'? Maybe "it's his first day" type excuses are meant to act as the "weather balloon" excuse for UFOs if ever the drone op had a mishap and questions were asked?

(Disclaimer: The above is 100% aloud-thinking speculation, I *am not* stating it as fact/theory)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
WOW, I mean I know were not suppose to do one liners but if this is true , Then WOW.
What ever happened to the military not being able to operate on US soil against its own citizens

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It's happening now.
Cattle ranchers are already being spied upon by the epa.

The EPA is using drones to spy on cattle ranchers in Nebraska and Iowa in order to make sure that farmers dispose of waste properly. On Fox Business Network’s Varney & Co., Judge Andrew Napolitano said that as shocking as this news is, an opinion by the Supreme Court says that as long as the EPA is using the drones for an administrative purpose, it doesn’t need a warrant in order to do this. “If this is a legitimate area of concern for the EPA, the Supreme Court has said they can use the drones,” said Napolitano.

foxnewsinsider.com...

All I can say is there is a new bird season that just opened up.Drone season,but I bet it doesn't taste like chicken!

edit on 5-6-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kolya

Best I can do is create some jpg files.

page 1

page 2

page 3

edit on Jun-05-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Wow, thanks very much!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Couple this together with the military working with the police , and its looking
like we will have virtually no privacy, even in our own back yards, or worse yet....

Take this for example: The EPA has been discovered using drone surveillance on Ranchers
in Nebraska. And the Ranchers are upset, and have written letters and involved
their Congressmen, and Senators.

A bipartisan group of Capitol Hill lawmakers is pressing EPA Director Lisa Jackson to answer questions about privacy issues and other concerns after the agency used aerial surveillance to monitor livestock operations over their home state of Nebraska.

“Farmers and ranchers in Nebraska pride themselves in the stewardship of our state’s natural resources. As you might imagine, this practice has resulted in privacy concerns among our constituents and raises several questions,” says the letter signed by Republican Reps. Adrian Smith, Jeff Fortenberry and Lee Terry, as well as Democratic Sen. Ben Nelson and GOP Sen. Mike Johanns.

Smith, co-chairman of the Modern Agriculture Caucus and the Congressional Rural Caucus, said Tuesday the operations in many cases are near homes so “landowners deserve legitimate justification given the sensitivity of the information gathered by the flyovers.”
www.foxnews.com...

edit on 5-6-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I stated that above also.

Love this quote

READ One Nation Under Surveillance America is no longer “one nation under God.” Today, America is “one nation under surveillance.” Cameras monitoring our every movement, satellites taking pictures of our homes, listening devices being used to record our conversations, hi-tech computers capturing virtually every piece of correspondence, banking institutions forwarding our private financial records to Big Brother, and now armed drones flying over the neighborhoods of the American citizenry all reveal that America is anything but……

brownfieldagnews.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Can somebody explain what this is ?

It's excerpts from the Air Force's data retention policy for information collected on US persons. In short, they don't retain any data on US persons unless authorized to do so by law. The bit about training prohibits collecting imagery of identified US persons or private property for training purposes unless authorized by law and the Secretary of Defense. Any such data collected under that authority is controlled by civilian agencies or the Coast Guard.

For context, ISR training conducted in the United States involves collection of information on US persons and private property, but they are usually not identifiable (and when they are identifiable, by law you can't actually do anything with the information collected). One might spend hours following a series of anonymous vehicles, seeking out unusual geographic or man-made features and describing them, or loitering over a busy shopping mall, counting the number of vehicles that come and go. You can't do this kind of training over a bombing range; you have to get out into the real world to do it.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I see that now, we must have been posting at the same time,
you beat me to it. Great minds think alike!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Yeah, and what they are leaving out is a nice little detail;
the imagery collection in real-time enabling LEO/SS/Gestapo? to function in real-time.

Don't get me wrong, that's an awesome capability, but it shouldn't be used to prey upon law abiding citizens' and their property.

Put 'em on the borders or keep them out of my comfort zone. I'm a tax-payer damn it.

rant over

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Just wait till the operators who have been killing civilians on purpose in affy land get behind the controls and start
killing them here.

Obama's underwear will grow into the hair on his ankles as he watches 24/7 USA snuff films. Wack a doodle White House.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The wording of the PDF and it's contents actually look legitimate.

A few months ago my Father told me about two local men he knew and a recent fishing trip they had been on.
The story goes...

Two men go out looking for red snapper one day. The current limit on red snapper is two per person. These gentlement decided to ignore the law and instead caught approximately 15 each. They claim to have been fishing about 12 or so miles from shore.

When they finished and were pulling their boat out of the water, they were approached by an officer with the Federal Game and Wildlife commision holding a laptop. He greeted them and asked them how many fish they had on board. The men lied and said two fish each. At that time, the officer asked them to join him sitting at a nearby bench and proceeded to show them, on his laptop, overhead imagery of their boat, taken at numerous times during their outing. He then told them he knew EXACTLY how many fish they really had, and that he would be fining them $250 EACH for every fish over the allotment they had, in addition to a $1000 fine for disobeying the limit.

Needless to say, these two men were rather disturbed. While I don't agree with them overfishing, I can see why they would be upset. They claim they saw no aircraft or other vessels near them as they fished. The imagery provided was good enough to identify their vessel, themselves, and the exact number of fish they had.

It made me think long and hard, and at the end I had to conclude that the picture either came from a drone or a LEO satellite.... either way, it has taught me to always remember that what you do outside of your own house is probably being watched by someone, somewhere.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This coupled with the Obama administration's push for turn over the Supreme Court's ruling on warrantless installation of GPS tracking device and the implications are HUGE. Slip a GPS tracker on a targeted vehicle then have a drone home in on the signal. BOOM BABY! And they wouldn't even see it coming.

top topics

join