It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IA, MT, NJ, SD, NM, CA Primary Thread:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Good thing those votes dont matter,,NO ONE IS BOUND. I cant beleive this person up there is a Romney fan. How did he manage to find this site, its like all he does is troll Paul threads and this isnt even a paul thread, no one even mentioned his name until troll came along. Rombamans are effin weirdos...........AND WHY in the world would romney fans even vote, they think hes got it wrapped up anyway..

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

So u don't want me to mention Ron Paul? Ok fine.

But just so u know this is a primary thread I can talk about any candidate I wish! Why not talk about Romney supposed challenger and how bad he is doing in this primary?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Eh.. I think people are just annoyed that you make these threads with an agenda and are completely biased. You didn't make the thread to just discuss the primaries you made it to bash Ron Paul as you have in many previous threads. It would be nice to have someone just post a thread on this subject with no bias/agenda for open discussion.

We all know why it was and has been important for you to beat others to the punch on these primary threads. It is reflected in your flags.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I am projecting that Mitt Romney will win all of the delegates in South Dakota, Montana, New Mexico, and California.

It's funny but last primary I made a thread and I got the same accusations probably from the same people. I guess its hard for some people to face the facts. That's the only thing I see which is represented by my Star and Flag count.

Why do you suppose the primary threads have gotten less and less popular over the months? They were HUGE in the beginning! Now, I am forced to make one, because nobody else had!

Yes I have an agenda! If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have a primary thread to complain on!
edit on 5-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I doubt he will get all of California.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
10.8% reporting in from California. Mitt Romney has 630,028 votes which is 83% right now. Paul comes in second with 71,094 which is 9.2% of the vote. Those are the facts from Google. www.google.com...

The selection of Presidential Nominating Convention Delegates to the Republican National Convention ... shall be chosen by the Presidential candidate who obtained the plurality of Republican votes within each Congressional district, and, for ... at large ... by the Presidential candidate who obtained the plurality of Republican votes statewide. [Standing Rules and Bylaws of the California Republican Party As Amended 20 March 2011 Article VI Section 6.01 (A)]

www.thegreenpapers.com...

Couldn't be clearer than that!
edit on 5-6-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
Just came back from the polls in Iowa. The only things being voted on in my precinct are county sheriff, county auditor and representative. All are unchallenged.

Nothing to vote on, really, but I was there.

edit:This was just to select party candidates. You got a ballot for whichever party you declare.
edit on 5-6-2012 by N3k9Ni because: eta

Thanx for the clear up. So it has no impact on the election, nationwide. That's what I thought

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Please, Kalifornia is a joke...Myth Romney has no chance of winning here in the general anyways, Obummer already has it locked up and he doesn't even have to work for it.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Mitt Romney has without a doubt picked up all the delegates in all the states last night!

All votes are in. The primaries are pretty much officially over. Utah primary is June 26.

www.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join