It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conquering Dreams Conquering Life (Matrix)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I am at a point in my life where I realize that we as human beings are more capable of doing more than we suspect our selves of doing, and basically I am trying to conquer my dreams,increase my memory levitate, move objects with my mind etc..... Basically I am trying to enhance my capabilities, i.e the Sub conscious the Unconscious the Pre conscious and the Conscious parts of mind and I wanted to share some information for any one that has fear about certain situations in life or even in their dreams, because I am pretty sure some of you all have had dreams where you are trying to9 fly away from danger and no matter how hard you try you couldn't do it, well basically that is symbolical to the real world, and for those they get killed in their dreams or beaten or eaten etc.... here is an article that I find interesting on conquering your dreams and they eventually will help you conquer fears in life like Public speaking etc..... also if anyone else is on this path of waking up their mind to utilize it better than if you had other information to share with me that would be wonderful, here is the link to the website that talks about conquering nightmares...... lucidity.com...

Mod edit: No All-CAPS Titles, please

[edit on 3-10-2004 by Spectre]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
6. Theme: Being naked in public
Response: Who cares in a dream? Have fun with the idea. Some find being naked in a lucid dream erotically exciting. If you wish, have everyone else in the dream remove their clothes. Remember, modesty is a public convention, and dreams are private experiences.

I often find myself nudie in my dreams, I will be walking up the road (nude) with two nude sheep, one to my left and one to my right, then the two sheep turn to each other and say "Baaaaa"

Its as if i understand what they are saying, they are saying Baaaaa.

new topics

join