It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

should the fbi or hospital workers be allowed to influence what products you buy or what you do with

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
should the fbi or hospital workers be allowed to influence what products you buy or what you do with your stocks?
Because using NLP psychology and various other tricks They could use there knowledge for stock market manipulations, even just telling storys around people they could couase influences that effect peoples stock making decisions.

Teachers could even be used to encourage products that kids want and get payed by stock increases. I would think that people around 100s of different people have the capability to couase noticeable differences in stocks. And as long as there invested in the same ones i would think they could make noticeable money off the stocks. They could even go and make companies loose money.
edit on 5-6-2012 by floorplans because: 100s of different people

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hey hospital workers had a great idea of patent trolling me with my own stuff that i told someone outside of the hospital, so if it ended up in a writing i could be sued. It really was just dumb #, but the potential is there. They explained by the time i used it i would be clinically ill and it wouldn't be believable that it was my intellectual property.

someone else used these creative ideas later on. now im delusional..
edit on 5-6-2012 by floorplans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
could you clarify what makes you think they are doing this as i am a bit confused as to what exactly you are asking or saying is happening... thanks in advance

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

well if there patent trolling and trying to make people think the idea where not there own, in a forced setting in a hospital that you cant leave how do you know the rest of it isent happening or something to look out for. This knowledge could be used for criminal conspiracy and illegal stock market manipulation. just seems like something to think about.

Unless someone starts talking how do you know?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by floorplans

ah so your saying the fbi and hospitals are colluding to steal patents from people? interesting theory do you have an example of what they took from you (idea wise) and an example of where your idea was marketed sold etc? or are you saying this didnt happen to you and you just think they are stealing ideas from mental patents(only saying this as you said a forced environment as i dont think you can be held for any other reason by a hospital against your will)

edit on 5-6-2012 by KilrathiLG because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by floorplans
reply to post by KilrathiLG

well if there patent trolling and trying to make people think the idea where not there own, in a forced setting in a hospital that you cant leave how do you know the rest of it isent happening or something to look out for. This knowledge could be used for criminal conspiracy and illegal stock market manipulation. just seems like something to think about.

Unless someone starts talking how do you know?

I am confused, is this the same hospital as in your previous thread or is this a new hospital? I am not trying to derail or anything i'm just trying to get some clarification, you have a lot of threads today and a lot of overspilling info, just trying to keep it all straight...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Far out dude, you know I'm starting to know at a glance when you've posted a thread.

Something really going on in there, huh..

Some strange cold winter of the mind, something awful brewing... and for some reason we've got front row seats.

Be wary of the reef out there man, some times you only know it's too late by the sounds of the crashing waves against the hull..

top topics

join