It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally joined ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Greetings to all from Ontario, Canada! I have been reading posts on ATS for quite a few months now and today I decided to finally make an account. I have to say, some members can put forth quite valid points! I have learned of many things from this site, some of which have been used in discussions in my religion class at school to get my points across (by myself). I hope to use this output to continue seeking the truth and to open up various discussions with all of you.
Have a great day!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Let me be one of the first to welcome you to the membership Family that is ATS. Just like siblings and Parents and Children we have our squabbles as you, I'm sure have seen, so go light at it and work your way in and you will do just fine. If you have and questions about features feel free to contact me by U2U after your first 20 posts and I will be glad to help you out.

Again Welcome to the Family,

Agarta

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishlover02

Well you'[re smart for joining. This place is badass. you couldn't ask for a better source of info. You joined while Venus is in transit. That's pretty cool. Here's a memo I'm sure you'll get the message.

edit on 5-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hehe, yea, I did, I wish I could see it thou (completely clouded over right now). Having said that, other then gazing at a marvel like that, the next best thing to do was join the community

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

LOL I get the message :p

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Greetings...right back at ya!

I hope you enjoy yourself here...with all the "good...the bad...and the ugly."

When I want the real news.....I come to ATS. I love this place!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Welcome to AtS mate.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Welcome throw your sanity to the side and enjoy the ride.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ats, try to stay sane or at least have fun

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by feelingconnected

LOL I`ll certainly try

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Welcome aboard Fishlover02!

ATS Freshman's Forum Is a great place to start getting information! Hope you enjoy you stay here.

Welcome to ATS

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table, and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy.

Added the Mod's Coveted LInks:

Reaffirming ATS Policies (Please Read First)
Terms & Conditions of use. (Please Read First)
Visit here next- ATS Freshman's Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads (Packed with information!)
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Also use the Adopt a New Member! thread for more help from members.

edit on 5-6-2012 by Rustyk because: Added the Mod's Coveted LInks

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I guess many people here are interested in spiritual matters and everyone is searching for the truth to be able to make it through the end times(2012 is now and on top of that it is the year of the Dragon...).

Just imagine all those prophecies from thousands of years ago coming true - then there must be a way out for the good people, just like the prophecies foretell. In my opinion I studied hundreds of prophecies and ended up being convinced Falun Dafa is the way out. It matches all those prophecies in all the orthodox religions plus the prophecies from Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, Swedenborg, Falun city in Sweden, Norse religion, Udumbara flower prophecy etc etc.

And in physics we know there must be a positive for every negative so in this world with all its negatives there must be a pure land to play the positive side.

I recommend people to create their own good luck in the future. As I see it, if you have a good mind it will reflect in good actions in your daily life and you will really have a much happier life, easier to deal with conflicts and a much better health. Personally, a few years ago I came across a voluntary form of Qi Gong which is called Falun Dafa. It is free of charge and focuses on mind and body cultivation(improvement) and it is based on three simple words in daily life: Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance(includes Patience)...

Simple to say but who was not irritated at least once per day lately? It is really hard to improve one´s mind and embrace the people who do bad stuff to you... Anyway, my health, mood and energy have reached astronomical levels compared to before since starting this holistic change of myself. And I had huge amounts of black karma in my body which made me constantly feel weak, tired, negative and depressed.

So I recommend it to people and also recommend people to read the book Zhuan Falun which is free of charge: Zhuan Falun

Just my two cents, I wish you all the best in the future.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fishlover02
Greetings to all from Ontario, Canada! I have been reading posts on ATS for quite a few months now and today I decided to finally make an account. I have to say, some members can put forth quite valid points! I have learned of many things from this site, some of which have been used in discussions in my religion class at school to get my points across (by myself). I hope to use this output to continue seeking the truth and to open up various discussions with all of you.
Have a great day!

Hey there Fishlover welcome aboard and enjoy the time you spend here

Woody

top topics

join