It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

119% voter turnout in Madison, Wisconsin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Leave it to those Demoncrats. They often exceed expectations. I wonder how many dead folks voted? Exit polls show Walker leads by 5%. Below is link to Breitbart story:

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yeah, I really can't wrap my mind around how %119 people voted. If there is a thousand people in the place, that would mean 1119 people voted.

So yeah, something very fishy is going on.

It's not for nothing some people say vote early, vote often.

You know, I'd like to see a law that actually fines people a minimum of $1500 per additional vote after the first. I think that'd curtail the multiple and fraudulent voting down a notch or two.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
How do they know 119% of a voter turnout when the polls have haven't closed yet? The polls doesn't close until 9pm CST.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Progressives shrug the 119% figure off as evidence that people are registering at the polls to vote. Considering that Wisconsin has oddly relaxed voter ID laws and a judge granted an injunction against measures that would have protected people's votes, is it any surprise?

I'm sure Eric Holder's DOJ is on the case.

Voter I.D.

Voter I.D.

Voter I.D.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
why would you even bother to vote if you can't do it correctly???

seriously.. it's pointless.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

This is a good thing surely? People are enthusiastic (the dead being possibly over-enthusiastic but let's see the positives in this) about their chance to make a lasting difference in their lives for the coming 4 years in the open, honest, democratic electoral process we all have come to know, love, respect and value.

Right?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You guys aren't being PC, i'm sure liberals would agree
This is discrimination against the dead!

They have rights too!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Or we could -- you know -- deny ignorance, and recognize that Wisconsin allows day-of registration at the polls with photo ID and utility bill, and that some of these people might have -- gasp! -- voted FOR Walker.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Leave it to liar ass Republicans to make up a fake problem

To set up reaction-solution... IRAQ

Polls haven't even closed

F ing liars

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
You guys aren't being PC, i'm sure liberals would agree
This is discrimination against the dead!

They have rights too!!!!!!!!!

Too bad it is a lie

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
As stated in the OP's article, I'm sure Holders DOJ is all over this...

Dig a deeper hole to bury this once great nation...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
Or we could -- you know -- deny ignorance, and recognize that Wisconsin allows day-of registration at the polls with photo ID and utility bill, and that some of these people might have -- gasp! -- voted FOR Walker.

This is the answer you're all looking for.

If 100 people are registered the day before the election and 19 more people register on the day of the election to vote that becomes 119% voter turnout because those that registered the same day aren't considered 'on the rolls' until after the election takes place.

I understand math is hard for some conservative commentators at breitbart.com but...that's how it works. I'm sure there will be recounts and challenges in the days/weeks to come. So just sit tight and wait 15 minutes when the polls close.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Its funny everytime the right brings up voter fraud it is the democrats -- everytime there is actual fraud it is a republican.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Wow. Even Saddam Hussein didn't dare go over about 98%.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
voter irregularities are being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join