It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More human remains in packages sent - Vancouver area schools

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Why should we trust your "research?"
I have looked into it just as much and probably more considering I have been paying attention to him since he began torturing and killing cats on camera 2 years ago.

I would say with 99 percent certainty that he is the killer considering he filmed himself stabbing, sexually abusing, dismembering, and eating the body and it is on the internet for anyone to see.

What is with this fall guy stuff? You guys are aware of the video right? The only reason I am leaving the 1 percent possibility is because I am not sure if it shows him kill the guy which of course can be remedied very quickly by anyone that has seen the video (anyone that has seen it, I know it shows a lot of horrific stuff, but does it show the murder or a cut scene, I know the guy is dead when Magnotta starts stabbing him). I know people that have seen it and said it shows the guy tied up alive and then cut scene and he is dead, so for all we know they guy volunteered or OD'd etc, but if it doesn't indeed show the actual killing (i am not sure.. feel free to check it out and get back to me haha) it is most likely so he can have some sort of plausible deniabilty defense where he admits to all but killing the person. However he without a doubt carves the guy up, eats a piece of him, feeds parts of him to a dog, and molests the body. No fall guy, he does it himself on film. Does your research include the video.. if not then your research is lacking.
edit on 6-6-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Magnotta, in every videos, is wearing the same ring, on the same hand.
when he slaughtered kittens, and when he killed that guy, and you can see the same ring when he got arrested
he is the killer

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonyWarp
Magnotta, in every videos, is wearing the same ring, on the same hand.
when he slaughtered kittens, and when he killed that guy, and you can see the same ring when he got arrested
he is the killer

Or the person framing him had an eye for detail.

The schools that parts were sent to are the schools the killer attended. Just a hunch...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Why should we trust your "research?"
I have looked into it just as much and probably more considering I have been paying attention to him since he began torturing and killing cats on camera 2 years ago.

I would say with 99 percent certainty that he is the killer considering he filmed himself stabbing, sexually abusing, dismembering, and eating the body and it is on the internet for anyone to see.

What is with this fall guy stuff? You guys are aware of the video right? The only reason I am leaving the 1 percent possibility is because I am not sure if it shows him kill the guy which of course can be remedied very quickly by anyone that has seen the video (anyone that has seen it, I know it shows a lot of horrific stuff, but does it show the murder or a cut scene, I know the guy is dead when Magnotta starts stabbing him). I know people that have seen it and said it shows the guy tied up alive and then cut scene and he is dead, so for all we know they guy volunteered or OD'd etc, but if it doesn't indeed show the actual killing (i am not sure.. feel free to check it out and get back to me haha) it is most likely so he can have some sort of plausible deniabilty defense where he admits to all but killing the person. However he without a doubt carves the guy up, eats a piece of him, feeds parts of him to a dog, and molests the body. No fall guy, he does it himself on film. Does your research include the video.. if not then your research is lacking.
edit on 6-6-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

I've watched the videos and analyzed the data just as I've done for a couple other murder cases that I was actually investigating.

And I did say it's more intuition than anything. I could very well be wrong.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join