It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More human remains in packages sent - Vancouver area schools

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
www.theprovince.com...

heard this on the radio on the way home.

Vancouver police are investigating after human remains were delivered to two Vancouver schools Tuesday afternoon.

Police say a package containing a human hand was delivered to False Creek Elementary at about 1 p.m. A human foot was sent to a package at St. George's later in the afternoon. Police are not able to say whether the packages were sent by mail or courier.

what's with the human remains in packages deal?

Montreal police, who are investigating the murder and dismemberment of Chinese exchange student Jin Lun, have been contacted.

why would magnotta send the packages to a couple of local Vancouver elementary schools?

it seemed his motive was more political (and psychotic) sending the Chinese student's dismembered body to Liberal and Conservative HQ's.

local copycat crime? or part of a wider schematic yet to be seen in it's entirety?..

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Maybe Magnotta mailed these packages before he was
arrested. How long had he been in Germany before
he was caught?

I am sure this is very concerning and upsetting to those
at the 2 schools.

edit on 5-6-2012 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2012 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
Maybe Mancotta mailed these packages before he was
arrested. How long had he been in Germany?

I am sure this is very concerning and upsetting to those
at the 2 schools.

but why? all the way to Vancouver, to a couple of elementary schools of all places..

he wasn't in Germany that long, arrested reading about himself in an internet cafe..

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hmmmm, maybe a copycat. Or maybe they were mistaken about him being the one responsible in the first place. Strange turn of events, unless maybe it is a cult, and not the work of the lone nutcase.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The one thing that all the addresses have in common is that they are all along the Trans-Canada or very close to it.
The other thing is that the Liberal and Conservative HQs are close to each other just like those 2 schools on the other side of Canada are close to each other.

The question now is; Where's the head?
I think its in Montreal near the building that they found the torso at since there's always a pattern.
He obviously didn't choose random addresses.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

The only motive Magnotta has ever had was to seek fame and attention.
He killed kittens, dated a serial killer, and has not killed a person. He mailed these parts for maximum effect. It spread the whole thing further because the parts were widely reported before the murder/video/ and manhunt began so they eventually were tied to his name.

He is just a dip# antisocial personality disorder case that is only atypical of other psychopaths in the fact that he seems to be below the average intelligent for people with this disorder.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Maybe he is just the fallguy..... Maybe he thought he was being groomed by a "leader" and got trolled bigtime. Maybe he has a handler. Possible, who knows these days. That is how I would do it though.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

dated a serial killer????
what????????
ohhhhh,,so um,,ya,ok,,

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

what????????
ohhhhh,,so um,,ya,ok,,

That has nothing to do with any of the things I said lol.

What are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

sorry wrong person.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

what????????
ohhhhh,,so um,,ya,ok,,

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Good find.
here is another article just posted on from Yahoo

Police said the package containing a human hand was opened at False Creek Elementary School, located just south of the city's downtown along the water near popular Granville Island, at about 1 p.m.

Within an hour, a foot was found by staff at St. George's School, a private boys school on the city's west side.

This is just a crazy story!
The foreign press is calling him the 'Canadian Psycho', and its pretty much true!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

ok,,theres that line in the sand,,

Canadian????????????????????????????

anyone check?????????????

A Canadian.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Apparently he dated Karla Homolka for a while after she got out of prison a few years ago.

en.wikipedia.org...

Karla Leanne Homolka, also known as Karla Leanne Teale (born 4 May 1970 in Port Credit, Ontario, Canada), is a Canadian serial killer. She attracted worldwide media attention when she was convicted of manslaughter following a plea bargain in the 1991 and 1992 rape-murders of two Ontario teenage girls, Leslie Mahaffy and Kristen French, as well as the rape and death of her own sister Tammy.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Yes sir he did.
See Snow's post.

I have been keeping tabs on this guy since the first kitten video's came out. It was pretty obvious he was attention crazy (emphasis on the crazy) and most of us figured it would advance. Many people tried to get him arrested. I guess now we see some incompetence on the police' part, if they would have looked for him and arrested him for torturing animals there wouldn't be parts of a murdered guy getting priority mail treatment all over canada.

They caught him in a few days when he was tied to a humans torture and demise, but he was torturing and killing cats for 2 years. They should have put a stop to it earlier.. and I don't even like cats I'm a dog person completely.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

That makes almost all the parts.

Any bets on where the head shows up?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

The only motive Magnotta has ever had was to seek fame and attention.
He killed kittens, dated a serial killer, and has not killed a person. He mailed these parts for maximum effect. It spread the whole thing further because the parts were widely reported before the murder/video/ and manhunt began so they eventually were tied to his name.

He is just a dip# antisocial personality disorder case that is only atypical of other psychopaths in the fact that he seems to be below the average intelligent for people with this disorder.

I was over my time limit for editing. That should read "and has NOW killed a person." Stupid time limit.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Apparently he dated Karla Homolka for a while after she got out of prison a few years ago.

en.wikipedia.org...

Karla Leanne Homolka, also known as Karla Leanne Teale (born 4 May 1970 in Port Credit, Ontario, Canada), is a Canadian serial killer. She attracted worldwide media attention when she was convicted of manslaughter following a plea bargain in the 1991 and 1992 rape-murders of two Ontario teenage girls, Leslie Mahaffy and Kristen French, as well as the rape and death of her own sister Tammy.

And Holmoka as we all know was married to Paul Bernardo; infamous child killer. But get this, another poster pointed out Bernardo was friends with Col. Russel Williams. The top gun commander for the Canadian air force missions in Afghanistan who turned out to be a serial killer too. Talk about coincidences.
Link
Not to mention, the horrible murder that happened in Berlin the same day Magnotta was nabbed.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
It is still not confirmed he even knew Homolka let alone dated her. A few years ago people were tracking Homolka on another forum, they wrote about her living in the Caribbean, married, having a baby when all of a sudden an anonymous user (most probably Luka himself) posted a picture of Luka holding a cute baby, wrote a line about who Luka Magnotta is, stating that was Homolka's son he was holding, saying he was raising the boy together with her and probably even married her by now.

That's the first anyone ever mentioned Luka in connection with Homolka and a few posts later, users called him out saying that story is most probably not true and the guy was just trying to steal some attention. The problem with interwebz is, once information is set loose and google can find it - then it is truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth ...We don't know, that's all i'm saying.

No links to another forum, just search for a pic with him holding a baby and go from there.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Mags isn't the killer. He's the cover guy. Don't ask me how I know, it's just intuition, I guess.

I did my research on the guy. He is not the person responsible. Accessory, yes. Killer, no.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join