It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! From Indianapolis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Text NavyFound this thru GLP and was just looking for other People that was there when it was UP Don't know why? its Down Anyone Know? I think I like this site Better.Im' a Teamster and Have only about 10 Months to retire am doing it early so I can enjoy it while I can. I live about 1/12 miles from the 500 mile race track and can walk it in short time I'm awalker and Like to ride bikes.
I did use the user name of Librick got tired of it ,now I'm just rickev.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Thank You !!! I'm still going thru this site and need to learn how to finnish registration for my personal info?

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hi, Rick. Welcome to ATS (don't forget BTS! Your ATS username works there, too). Have fun getting to know the place & people. This is a big place and can be a little overwhelming. If you need any help, just drop a u2u message. Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

I grew up in Indy. I lived on the eastside(38th and Shadeland) for most of my life. Lived on the westside on the 16th street in speed way. About 2000 feet from I-465. There is a Marsh alomst on the corner, the apartment directly behind and and slighty to the east, Willow creek maybe, It was in 2000, I currently live in Chicago.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Greetings and welcome too ATS.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Thank You All !!!Yes Spittin Cobra I live on the other side of 465 west and Know where you are talking about .I'm at the dead end of 16yh st. close to the Girls School. good to see other people from Indy at ATS. we seem to be everywhere. take care.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Nice to have you with us.

Be sure to check out the new wallpaper contest going on.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have fun and Deny Ignorance.

Surf

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
welcome to ATS rickev.

if you have any questions feel free
to u2u me

cya around the site
se7en

new topics

top topics