It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread for TRUE enlightened souls and astral travellers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Here i am creating this thread for those of us who agree and have come to the same understanding of the nature of existence. of it's dual nature. and the fact that duality is squashed into oneness. this is for those who recognized their spiritual essence and realize that the beings that we are are definitely more than just flesh robots whose consciousness and memories disappear upon destruction or release of the body.

For those of you have attained. or who believe in attaining. this thread is for you. meaning all detractors are not welcome, and their responses shall be ignored throughout this thread.

The topic of this thread is for us to meet up.

please create an anonymous email account and post it in this thread so that we may contact eachother and speak privately. my plan is for us to meet up on the astral plane of reality. we will decide on a meeting place. we will meet in that physical location in astral form where we will speak to eachother. trade names and whatever we would like to communicate to eachother. we will also prove, that the astral factor is no myth of imagination as we will upon completion of our meetings convey what was discussed in our reality emails.

this will prove that what goes on on the astral plane is no mere phallacy of illusion or delusion as via anonymous email i may be able to tell you your real name which you told me only in our astral meeting

for those of you who believe but are lost or unsure or simply would like some help to achieve the great gift of realization, I will help you.

for non-believers, you are entitled to your free choice of disbelief, but i am not interested in what you have to say in this thread. it is not the place for it.
edit on 5-6-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Can you tell me the best guide to astral travel as i meditate daily but have never done one myself?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
this will prove that what goes on on the astral plane is no mere phallacy of illusion or delusion as via anonymous email i may be able to tell you your real name which you told me only in our astral meeting

Now THAT'S funny. Thanks for the laugh.
And hey, I believe, really. I'm not sure about posting emails, though. I'm remembering that's against T&C, though I may be wrong. Might want to read through them.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

for non-believers, you are entitled to your free choice of disbelief, but i am not interested in what you have to say in this thread. it is not the place for it.

Than ATS is not the place for this thread.

This is a place for open conversation. When someone starts a thread that purposely stifles open conversation from the thread's inception it is really, rather irritating.

Starting a thread simply to gather folks to an astral meeting that no one else can be privy to just doesn't sit well with me. I personally believe in Astral Projection, and those who have achieved it have always come off as more enlightened than the average person. I'm not getting that vibe here.... if anything it is arrogance.

This is just not cool.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Only if I could astral travel consciously..

I have only able to do it through dreams

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This thread is an oxymoron.

Anybody who believes they are a TRUE enlightened being compared to the rest of us probably isn't as enlightened as one thinks.

Just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me how no matter what someone writes
there will always be someone on ATS who has to argue/complain/insult/etc.
No wonder the world is in the state it is, eh?

Now, I think you've got an interesting idea here.
I am very interested in lucid dreaming and Astral projection
and have tried to attain it before. I've had a few lucid moments,
but never complete control.

Any tips or tricks that have helped with you?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

So help us to achieve that as well. Don't exclude us... by purposely excluding you give the appearance of being quite egotistical and self-centered. You can understand that right?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1

I hear you. It's also a logical fallacy called "No true Scotsman."

The use of the term was advanced by philosopher Antony Flew in his 1975 book Thinking About Thinking: Do I sincerely want to be right?.[2]

Imagine Hamish McDonald, a Scotsman, sitting down with his Glasgow Morning Herald and seeing an article about how the "Brighton Sex Maniac Strikes Again." Hamish is shocked and declares that "No Scotsman would do such a thing." The next day he sits down to read his Glasgow Morning Herald again and this time finds an article about an Aberdeen man whose brutal actions make the Brighton sex maniac seem almost gentlemanly. This fact shows that Hamish was wrong in his opinion but is he going to admit this? Not likely. This time he says, "No true Scotsman would do such a thing."

—Antony Flew, Thinking About Thinking

When the statement "all A are B" is qualified like this to exclude those A which are not B, this is a form of begging the question; the conclusion is assumed by the definition of "true A".

Source

So I although I agree with the OP that we have a part of us that can inhabit a different realm and astral travel, which is still exciting to me, claiming to be "truly" enlightened probably is evidence that you are not. Even if I could perform astral travel with impunity I don't think I would call myself enlightened. I think it is mistaking knowledge for wisdom.

edit on 6/5/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Enlightenment is not an office or a position or an amount of prestige or rightness. If you choose to believe yourself above another because you feel yourself more 'enlightened' then you are only feeding the ego you think you have eliminated.

Also, seeking out people with only the very same outlook on the world is not a good way to learn more about the world. Value differing viewpoints, even if they frustrate you.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rawzee
Can you tell me the best guide to astral travel as i meditate daily but have never done one myself?

i have actually posted in multiple threads guiding singly picked individuals that i believe are on the right path as i compare their understanding in their writings to my path and how i came to full realization. here is a most recent one where i spoke of astral travel.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

you will note as i said in there, that you wont be able to astral travel without a certain level of spiritual development. this means opening the 3rd eye chakra and experiencing the illumination of God's Spiritual light. It can be likened to being filled with the Holy Spirit as you feel the force waves filling your body 24/7

the individual in this thread is experiencing numbness through meditation. a very good sign (sleep paralysis). another good sign is seeing the colour wheel behind closed eyes. each color in the sporadic intermorphing colors represents an activated chakra. The neon purple one is associated with the 3rd eye and is really the only one you need.

I suggest you look at kundalini meditation. the kundalini is real. the wobbling force of the spirit moving around the spine serves as an assistant to willfully dislodge from the body.

What are you trying to achieve?
stillness absolute externally
internally, relaxation of thought force to flow as waves through all the chakras or which ever one u are trying to energize.
you know that feeling you get when you jump out of your skin at a sudden scary scene in a movie but try to look calm because ur next to your gf? or when you are the passenger in a car that goes quickly down a steep slope and you feel a rise of butterflies in the stomach? well the force is very similar to that except that it permeates throughout the entire body as well as the head.

in short, if you can fight the fear. what you must do is pretend to die and dislodge from reality to awaken your third eye. this is the light at the end of the tunnel that many experience during near death experiences. basically what you must do as i did. is to simulate death. lucid dreaming practice will help you build mental strength to focus. once the third eye has been opened and your mind is flooded with light allowing you to see behind the walls of reality to see everything is made up of white light energy. you will be awake and feel your spirit in you just as you feel when you put on a tuxedo. the body is viewed as no more than a tuxedo for the spirit as well since you can leave it behind. with focus and practice it becomes very very easy and one can detach from their body in the speed of the thought to do so. could take a while to get to that level tho. and regular or at least daily practice.

others have used a sleep method to astral travel. i have also used this method and it works. but it is hardly professional.

what is done is to sleep for say 3-4 hrs and then wake up but dont move. close your eyes and imagine that you are upside down or in some other position that is disorienting from gravity. (standing on the roof or anything). what you will be doing is corroding your fixed perception to be more flexible. convincing it that you have lost all sense of direction. at this point when the brain is convinced. it would dislodge the spirit and you will float out of body.

otherwise you may lay in bed with your eyes closed laying absolutely still as tho mimmicing totally sleeping. but dont let your conscious mind fall asleep. you will be able to see your dreams appear before your eyes and participate in them. this serves as a training hall for practice in maintaining consciousness without the body. this is known as lucid dreaming.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Oh enlightened one....show us the way.

These threads really irk me.
I am for keeping an open mind but come on??

The TRUE enlightened souls???
Really??

Tell me my name than....Captain Enlightened.

I am sure you will be able to do that.

I also agree with another poster...if you don't want to even bother with people who might disagree with you than why even bother trying to deny ignorance?
edit on 5-6-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
i will state this comment.

if u do not believe that i am enlightened.
if u believed that i am simply arrogant and unachieved
if u dont believe anything i have to say on this thread to those who wish to consider my words

you believe what you want
also there is no requirement for you to participate in the thread.

this thread is very simply aimed at gathering a few ppl who wish to believe that i can assist them in achieving that which they seek and that which i claim to have found.

as well as for those who have already found it and wish for us to communicate or connect with others with the same achievement.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

aimed at gathering a few ppl who wish to believe

Wish in one hand and poop in the other...see what comes first.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

think it is mistaking knowledge for wisdom.

Only fools rejoice in their own wisdom.

I do agree with the op as well in that kundalini experiences are more truth than not.

Its the approach I disagree with....the woe is me stuff.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Sorry man but you're way off the mark still. You wouldn't be bragging if you were.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

I do agree with the op as well in that kundalini experiences are more truth than not.

i am simply displaying the confidence of knowing as this knowledge deserves. i am displaying that what i will say is fact. there are many ppl who know this to be fact. it is no secret after all. the eastern philosophies clearly describe everything i will be speaking of as it is from studying them and following their teaching is how i was able to discover the path and luckily, achieve it as well.

i wish the unbelievers, detractors and trolls could see what i see. but i cannot help you if you dont believe in your own spirit. i intend to lead no man. from my understanding each man is a leader of himself. but each must learn from wrong why it is wrong and thus make the free will choice to do right.

sigh i could explain it all. but a forum will not suffice. if you really want to find the truth. look to eastern philosophies. after you understand those the bible will seem alot clearer to understand. all the religions of the earth tell the same story with the objective of teaching this same thing. "The path to enlightenment"

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

i am simply displaying the confidence of knowing as this knowledge deserves. i am displaying that what i will say is fact. there are many ppl who know this to be fact. it is no secret after all. the eastern philosophies clearly describe everything i will be speaking of as it is from studying them and following their teaching is how i was able to discover the path and luckily, achieve it as well.

i wish the unbelievers, detractors and trolls could see what i see. but i cannot help you if you dont believe in your own spirit. i intend to lead no man. from my understanding each man is a leader of himself. but each must learn from wrong why it is wrong and thus make the free will choice to do right.

sigh i could explain it all. but a forum will not suffice. if you really want to find the truth. look to eastern philosophies. after you understand those the bible will seem alot clearer to understand. all the religions of the earth tell the same story with the objective of teaching this same thing. "The path to enlightenment"

I have astral travelled. It's not all its cracked up to be. Kinda boring in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

Than ATS is not the place for this thread.

This is a place for open conversation. When someone starts a thread that purposely stifles open conversation from the thread's inception it is really, rather irritating.

Starting a thread simply to gather folks to an astral meeting that no one else can be privy to just doesn't sit well with me. I personally believe in Astral Projection, and those who have achieved it have always come off as more enlightened than the average person. I'm not getting that vibe here.... if anything it is arrogance.

This is just not cool.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

But very logical from his point of view. I know you think this is noninclusive but he is getting smallminded views from some people on ATS who have not experianced things that are outside of the normal. I do not know how to fly a plane, but if I was writing like some responses he has gotten today then I would have told a pilot how to fly a plane (when in fact telling him how to bake bread) without even seeing a cookpit.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1

Anybody who believes they are a TRUE enlightened being compared to the rest of us probably isn't as enlightened as one thinks.

Just sayin'.

We are not talking wisdom or showing of egoless mind that can also be a mask people take on. I know what I am and let my ego/body/mind have the fun it wants sometimes even if it is arogant sometimes. You get arogant when you are surrounded by arogance. If you want to be the allloving kind that you see in the monestaries then become a monk/nun. I have my own purpose here and it is not to play to smallminded perceprions on what enlightenment is. We are talking about the physical connection that is felt in the body and not smallminded human perception on the Enlightened crowd. You either have the connection or not. The radio is either on or off.

It is this kind of arogance above that is pissing all seeds who come here off and make people less and less helpfull. But you create your own heaven and hell by your actions. Have fun with it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join