It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your birth number ??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   
www.mcuniverse.com...

To figure out your Birth Number, add all the numbers in the birth date together like in the example until there is only one digit. The Birth Number does not prevent you from being anything you want, it will just color your choice differently.

# 1 The Originator
# 2 The Peacemaker
# 3 The Life of the Party
# 4 The Conservative
#22 The Master Builder
# 5 The Nonconformist
# 6 The Romantic
#33 The Compassionate
# 7 The Intellectual
# 8 The Big Shot
# 9 The Performer

What is your number? Does the explanation apply to you? I was a 7.

# 7 THE INTELLECTUAL
7's are the searchers. Always probing for hidden information, they find it difficult to accept things at face value. Emotions don't sway their decisions. Questioning everything in life, they don't like to be questioned themselves. They're never off to a fast start, and their motto is slow and steady wins the race. They come across as philosophers and being very knowledgeable, and sometimes as loners. They are technically inclined and make great researchers uncovering information. They like secrets. They live in their own world and should learn what is acceptable and what not in the world at large.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I'm a 6~
GO FRIGGEN FIGURE

That was a good find PA~Magestica

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Im a 7 and Brians a 3

The 7 sounds just like me, to a "T"

---------------

Here's my birthday in my first name

in american numberology A=1, B=2, C=3 and so on

C=3, O=15, N=14, N=14, I=9, E=5

I was born 3-15-60

add all letters 3+15+14+14+9+5=60

I figured this out last year when I was 42, now add N, N, I, E

AF1

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I was a 9.

9's are natural entertainers. They are very caring and generous, giving away their last dollar to help. With their charm they have no problem making friends and nobody is a stranger to them. They have so many different personalities that people around them have a hard time understanding them. They are like chameleons, ever changing and blending in. They have tremendous luck, but also can suffer from extremes in fortune and mood. To be successful they need to build a loving foundation

I dunno about the luck part, seems like my life doesn't like to follow the guidelines. I do tend to blend in though, and can seem very different to different people.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   
looks like I`m in good company as a 7

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 05:15 AM
link   
# 2

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Okay..how the hell does this work?

I added all my numbers up and got 99!!!!

Help?

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 05:24 AM
link   
use the automatic calculator, its much easier

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Hmm. I'm a 1 apparently.

# 1 THE ORIGINATOR1's are originals. Coming up with new ideas and executing them is natural. Having things their own way is another trait that gets them labeled as being stubborn and arrogant. 1's are extremely honest and do well to learn some diplomacy skills. They like to take the initiative and are often leaders or bosses, as they like to be the best. Being self-employed is definitely helpful for them. Lesson to learn: Others' ideas might be just as good or better and to stay open minded.

Some points are fair enough, but I think the stats of any of the numbers could be applied to anyone.
Interesting though.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Oh..ha...found the link!

I'm a 1

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 05:33 AM
link   
# 4 THE CONSERVATIVE

4's are sensible and traditional. They like order and routine. They only act when they fully understand what they are expected to do. They like getting their hands dirty and working hard. They are attracted to the outdoors and feel an affinity with nature. They are prepared to wait and can be stubborn and persistent. They should learn to be more flexible and to be nice to themselves.

That's me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet not all of me, I hope you realize that.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 07:25 AM
link   
5's are the explorers. Their natural curiosity, risk taking, and enthusiasm often lands them in hot water. They need diversity, and don't like to be stuck in a rut. The whole world is their school and they see a learning possibility in every situation. The questions never stop. They are well advised to look before they take action and make sure they have all the facts before jumping to conclusions.

While a little of that applies, after reading all of them...7 fits my personality more....

7's are the searchers. Always probing for hidden information, they find it difficult to accept things at face value. Emotions don't sway their decisions. Questioning everything in life, they don't like to be questioned themselves. They're never off to a fast start, and their motto is slow and steady wins the race. They come across as philosophers and being very knowledgeable, and sometimes as loners. They are technically inclined and make great researchers uncovering information. They like secrets. They live in their own world and should learn what is acceptable and what not in the world at large.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
man it said that i'm the life of the party and SO popular!! HA! what a crock! maybe i did it incorrectly...

May 23, 1982....

5+2+3+1+9+8+2=30=3+0= 3!

right? i'm not the life of the party...im more conservative.........

whatevah.....

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   

# 11 THE INTUITIVE11 is the higher expression of the number 2. 11's have the ability to intuitively tune into what's happening around them and can offer insight from a spiritual level. Extremely idealistic by nature, they are often labeled as 'dreamers'. With their natural understanding of both the earthly and spiritual realms and a strong desire to help, others are often drawn to them when they're in need for a mediator, harmonizer or just a sympathetic ear.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm a 7 too Sept 26, 1979

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Mine is 6
6's are idealistic and need to feel useful to be happy. A strong family connection is important to them. Their emotions influence their decisions. They have a strong urge to take care of others and to help. They are very loyal and make great teachers. They like art or music. They make loyal friends who take the friendship seriously. 6's should learn to differentiate between what they can change and what they cannot.
Famous 6's: Jane Seymour Feb 15, 1951, John Denver Dec 31, 1943, Christopher Columbus Oct 30, 1451, Goldie Hawn Nov 21, 1945, Thomas Edison Feb 11, 1847.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
# 9 THE PERFORMER9's are natural entertainers. They are very caring and generous, giving away their last dollar to help. With their charm they have no problem making friends and nobody is a stranger to them. They have so many different personalities that people around them have a hard time understanding them. They are like chameleons, ever changing and blending in. They have tremendous luck, but also can suffer from extremes in fortune and mood. To be successful they need to build a loving foundation.
Famous 9's: Albert Schweitzer Jan 14, 1875, Shirley Maclaine April 24, 1934, Harrison Ford July 13, 1942, Gloria Steinem march 25, 1934, Jimmy Carter Oct 1, 1924, Elvis Presley jan 8, 1935, Cher May 20, 1946, Nostrodamus Dec 24, 1503.

I would agree with that in part

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well.. I usually don't believe in things like this but mine was fairly close. It pegged me as a 5.
Curious

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
#2 the peacemaker or diplomat. hah lol

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I too am a 7. That must be the number to be...lol

10-10-1976

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join