It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Anonymous / Lulzsec a information gathering scheme by TPTB?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I know this is a stretch, but has anyone considered that ANON/LULZ is a operation by TPTB designed to gather the information of people who view and/or download the material?

I think that if TPTB wanted to make a list of possible "anti-establishment" people, a great way to do it would be to release information (that really isn't all that important) and trace all of the people who download/spread this info.

I have been thinking about the possiblility of this for the last couple of days, but have been unable to find anything that might back this theory. Have any of you suspected this or seen any information that could help verify this possibility?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It has crossed my mind on many ocassions that ANON might be a complete cloak and dagger operation by the CIA, where only 3-5 people maximum know what is going on. Since ANON has no 'stated' leadership or personalities, who is to know who exactly is pulling the strings???

And the CIA is nothing if not clever.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
you know what i been thinking about was that anon and lulz or w.e hacker groups are out there are just all fake meaning CIA or w.e

im thinking its just to realese files or the fked up things that are happening cause the system isnt wrking anymore and im sure the govs of the world know this so basically its jsut the start of the NWO so we can hate our old system and start a new one......

whn the banks fall and the people rise theyre will be a new beginning

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
the problem with any sort of hacking group is trust - now i tell you that i can hack into certain webservers belonging to the government (hardly suprising when i work for them and have the passwords and know theres nothing of any worth on the sites) and whammo i'm in with my super leet skillz
and after a while the rest of the group let their guard down and suddenly i have all the details i want to get you infront of a beak and you're looking at 10-20 years and with a bit of careful releasing of info we can cause even more damage when we can link a politician to some sort of scandal

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think it would make perfect sense. With all the current legislation to monitor the internet, this would give TPTB the perfect reason to go ahead and do so. Anonymous really wasn't around until the FCC started to try and regulate the internet. Now TPTB can say "Sorry America! Those dang Anonymous guys messed it up for the rest of you, and now we must monitor all of your internet activity"

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This whole thread and you guys posting could be disinfo.

But I've always said theres something not right about anon.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
would certainly explain a great many things about how they never get caught (and when they do it's normally only one sacrificial lamb) and how they have the ability to get into just about anything...

You're probably onto something, if enough people start postulating this, you may be surprised how fast we have a headline, Anon busted up, all go to jail...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I as well feel that something is off about the whole kit and kaboodle, yet at the same time like both groups, because I wish to believe that just maybe there is some good in the world, out trying to expose whats hidden from the rest of us.

There latest video to me, wasen't the same msg im used to seeing the use of profanity, and the sort of joking nature of it leave me wondering. But still would like to think something good is going to come from them.....fingers crossed..

SaneThinking

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The same thing could obviously be said about ATS, but ATS started from the ground up and ANON just kind of appeared out of thin air. That is why I am curious about them. I want to believe that they are real, but it just doesn't seem right.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
anon isnt just hacking...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

would you like to elaborate?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

They've done more than hacking. I've seen quite a few members at protests, and they seemed to be quite serious about those causes. So, if Anon is just a creation of the CIA, then it's been infiltrated by people who actually want to keep society from collapsing.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I've said it many times. Anonymous is the government hacking the government computers to weed out the bad apples. And it is being used to map the connections between people and the route the information takes from leak to blogger to the media. Bush helped create a right wing web that connects bloggers through the Koch Brothers and Samual Adams Alliance to politicians and Fox News. And the PR firms that are working second jobs as Homeland Security contractors for information assurance/hackers. I exposed on such person and the company he worked for. Jaded Security. Boris was a bad boy and leaked data from the Florida voters database on the internet. His boss got mad and put him up on ethics vio;ations for it. Jaded Security fired him. He now has his own company and probly does the same thing. He was hired by Homeland Security to test the Florida voters database. He was not supposed to get mixed up in the hype of hacking and post the information on his twitter account for the world to see. He was supposed to tell them how he did it so they could fix it. And he hacked several other states to and then did Flordia again and said things looked better the second time.

If you want to look into there world the key is to know what to call them. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). Do a search on CISSP and you will see all the contractors will be all over twitter linkedin and other social media talking about what there doing at different times.

But don't think you will be able to talk about it to much on ATS. They will delet the post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Abhax the screen name he used.

Jaded Security the company he worked for.
jadedsecurity.net...

Boris Sverdlik CISSP certificate he burned and posted on internet complaining about his ethics violations being filed on him.

new topics

top topics

join