It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul - Why he has won already!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

Sorry but there is an ongoing reallity in the world at any given moment, not some fairytale that policies should be set by. The jackyls are always at the gate waiting for a crack, with Paul the doors would be left wide open. It is the nature of the world, you know, "freedom is not long in the hands of the weak and the timid" absolute truths which there is no ways of getting around.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Good thing patriotic people by the masses dismissed him as a kook.

Where do you get your info from? Most of the patriotic people are the people voting for him. Are the people in the military patriotic? The military has 80%+ support for Ron Paul. The Militia in the US support him. The Militia is part of the Constitution there to be the true Patriots in case the threat becomes more Domestic. The threat is both Domestic and Foreign right now and its almost to the point where action will be taken. I say the sheeple are voting against Ron Paul. Isn't Patriotic standing up for the your country and what its foundation is? Ron Paul is the only person in Congress willing to do just that.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Its not fairy tale. Sorry. I have friends in the FBI and Secret Service. I am a private pilot, and most of my undergrad education is in Chemistry, while my brother's is in Physics. He has his Master's in Economics, and teaches economics at a University. I work for the government.

Sure, the things I'm telling you are just my opinion, but it is a highly educated opinion, and it is derived from credible sources.

I guarantee you 100% that the TSA has never prevented a terrorist act. They might have prevented some amateurs from doing something stupid, but that is it. The FBI/CIA/DHS has prevented some attacks, but you never heard about those on the news, and they were not the result of NDAA or TSA.

The terrorists are not interested in attacking the lifestyle of the West. If they were interested in it, there would be 5 dozen DC-Sniper style attacks going on and destroying our economy and lifestyle with very little expense or risk of getting caught. Instead, we get the grand, highly-publicized, failed attacks, that wouldn't have affected an average American anyway. Even 9/11 would not have affected the average American except for the resulting government reaction and 24 hour news coverage. What percentage of the population do you suppose has even been to New York, or had any idea what might be housed in the WTC?

You don't have to believe me, but what you see on the news is usually staged, and what you never hear about is usually very scary!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Fairytale? You mean the fabricated policies brewed in private Bilderberg meetings? You mean treasonous.. gatherings devising a fairytale government they sell to us through the MSM and people like a certain somebody eats it up?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured

Good thing patriotic people by the masses dismissed him as a kook.

Where do you get your info from? Most of the patriotic people are the people voting for him. Are the people in the military patriotic? The military has 80%+ support for Ron Paul. The Militia in the US support him. The Militia is part of the Constitution there to be the true Patriots in case the threat becomes more Domestic. The threat is both Domestic and Foreign right now and its almost to the point where action will be taken. I say the sheeple are voting against Ron Paul. Isn't Patriotic standing up for the your country and what its foundation is? Ron Paul is the only person in Congress willing to do just that.

He only has 11% support across the board of the small amount of people who took the time to vote. Voting is patriotic. People doing their patriotic duty to vote therefore made Ron Paul a loser.

I

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Says the voting machine owned and operated by the establishment you support.

If Ron Paul goes independent which I truly hope he does.. then you'll see something very true.

edit:

Notice every open vote is usually a Ron Paul victory? If its not, its much more closer than the numbers they show on the MSM counted behind closed doors.
edit on 6-6-2012 by disfugured because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Says the voting machine owned and operated by the establishment you support.

If Ron Paul goes independent which I truly hope he does.. then you'll see something very true.

edit:

Notice every open vote is usually a Ron Paul victory? If its not, its much more closer than the numbers they show on the MSM counted behind closed doors.
edit on 6-6-2012 by disfugured because: (no reason given)

More myths, excuses same as always.
Ron Paul will not go independent this time, he won't ruin his son's chances within the GOP.
I never noticed any Ron Paul victorys, in fact he lost in every state.
Santorum and Gingrich actually won in a few places but you don't see their supporters crying when they lost.
For all the claims of superiority among the Paul followers, you can see them here in this thread saying they are more educated, informed, or whatever other high horse snobbish title they apply to themselves, they could never figure out when they lost. So much for all them supposed book smarts. Hahahaha

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You disgust me. Almost as if you're cheering for the complete fall of the independent American.

Hail Fascism!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Should Ron Paul go independent that is up to the GOP.
Ron Paul is a member of the GOP, he has played by the partys own rules.
If the GOP chooses to ignore him and his supporters at the convention, than the GOP will be faulted for splitting the party, not Paul.Because he said he had no intentions of running as an independent. It will be by the partys own hand that Ron Paul may run as an indepentent.

Ron Paul will not go independent this time, he won't ruin his son's chances within the GOP

Ron Paul entered the political arena aware of the opposition he would face from his own party.
So you assume his son didn't ?
Whats that saying ......... like father like son .

edit on 6-6-2012 by OLD HIPPY DUDE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You disgust me. Almost as if you're cheering for the complete fall of the independent American.

Hail Fascism!

Now that Ron Paul lost, you are just as free as you were before. Snap out of the fanaticism you have succumbed to in your support of a candidate. That fanaticism blinded you to the fact that Ron Paul would have weakened our nation and emboldened our enemies. Fascism requires blind fanaticism, so Hail yourself.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
Should Ron Paul go independent that is up to the GOP.
Ron Paul is a member of the GOP, he has played by the partys own rules.
If the GOP chooses to ignore him and his supporters at the convention, than the GOP will be faulted for splitting the party, not Paul.Because he said he had no intentions of running as an independent. It will be by the partys own hand that Ron Paul may run as an indepentent.

So says a lone supporter of his, where is the verbal evidence of Ron Paul saying he will run Independant?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I love when you carry on like the sheep you are. Your posts reflect, to any impartial truth-seeking observers, just the kind of ignorance espoused by the majority. A majority which bestowed upon us a 60 trillion accrued debt, drones over our heads, and constant war. You are doing a great service, carry on.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

So says a lone supporter of his, where is the verbal evidence of Ron Paul saying he will run Independant?

The same place that says he won't.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Where did I say Ron Paul lost? I will call it like it is when every unbound delegate is counted in Tampa. Even if he doesn't make the nomination; his movement is more lively than it has ever been and will continue to grow. Since you took your wool off, it revealed your shill coat. At least I know what you stand for now as do many other.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Where did I say Ron Paul lost? I will call it like it is when every unbound delegate is counted in Tampa. Even if he doesn't make the nomination; his movement is more lively than it has ever been and will continue to grow. Since you took your wool off, it revealed your shill coat. At least I know what you stand for now as do many other.

Wow, two shill victories in the same thread, thought you guys were so smart and all that jazz but you keep falling into the same tar pit.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE

The same place that says he won't.

The last known quote from him on the subject to paraphrase said he was not considering an independant run and was only working towards a GOP nomination.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Wow, two shill victories in the same thread, thought you guys were so smart and all that jazz but you keep falling into the same tar pit.

What tar pit is that?

Is that all you know how to do? Insult people and click your LOL emoticons? Remember; you're the one supporting both sides of the two party system that becomes the vector. Appears to me that you're the one left behind in a tar pit. Somebody who calls freedom fighting patriots sheeple.. whilst voting for both sides of the agenda hence your avatar is a pretty good depiction of s shill.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The last known quote from him on the subject to paraphrase said he was not considering an independant run and was only working towards a GOP nomination.

Why would he give the ptb a heads up on a strategy he might deploy? That's not smart business, especially in a world dominated by corporate government.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I know that you do not want to believe the facts, but they wont vanish.
Seriously no one takes Paul seriously except his loyal minions who think he is the second coming of jesus. Hes been proven wrong some many times and he just wont come to grips with it.
No, Paul does not represent freedom, he represents the exact opposite. If he as to have his way then this country would end up in a dictatorship after the collapse he cased.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

What tar pit is that?

Is that all you know how to do? Insult people and click your LOL emoticons? Remember; you're the one supporting both sides of the two party system that becomes the vector. Appears to me that you're the one left behind in a tar pit. Somebody who calls freedom fighting patriots sheeple.. whilst voting for both sides of the agenda hence your avatar is a pretty good depiction of s shill.

The freedom fighting patriots are all those who voted, including Paul supporters. In their patriotic duty they bypassed Ron Paul dismissing him from the race. He lost because more freedom fighting patriots rejected him than accepted him. Paul supporters are not better than other voters as some in this thread tried to claim by saying they are better educated and informed. That is arrogance and you all went along with it. You all make it too easy to dislike Paul supporters with such behavior, even though you are just as much a patriotic voter as anyone else is.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join