It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just solved the mystery of existence.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by smithjustinb

reply to post by smithjustinb

No, you will not transcend the human condition just by learning that you are the ultimate seer. You have to know it and be it.

You won't be it in your body. If you truly became it, your body would certainly die.

Is this what stops you from having a look to see if you can see the seer? You think you will physically die! That is what the mind tells you, clever mind, the mind tells you that you will die, but it is the mind saying 'i will die'. The mind is scared of dying. The mind (the matrix) will not die but it will lose it's grip on the real you. You will be unplugged, unleashed, free. The mind does not want that to happen so screams 'i will die' when it is threatened.
You will not die but the mind will try it's best to get you to believe it so you will not look for the ultimate seer within.

youtu.be...

If you look for the seer within it is like the prodigal son returning home. You went out to explore the things in the world and got lost in them, got trapped in the web of mind and then returned to source which is beyond the mind. Home and at rest, you can turn and face a new world and see all that is before you.
edit on 6-6-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

There is a difference between seeing the seer and being the seer. You can see the seer, but it will be a long time before you become the seer. At that point, you will see all that is seen.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Itisnowagain

You don't transcend human existence just because you learn that you are the ultimate seer. You have to become the ultimate seer through the illusion. You have to do the hard work. You have to have absolute compassion.

preach on brother. enlighten the gentiles lolol

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by albertabound
My $.02 - This earth is indeed some kind of learning experience; a grade, if you will. Our purpose here is to realize what they mind is, why it is, and how to control it. Imagine if someone like Henry Kissinger was allowed to experience the true potential of his mind - the instant manifestation of his thoughts. The universe would be destroyed. People are continuously reincarnated on this planet until they learn to conquer their animal desires and creature comforts. Think about it.

Pretty much.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

If you investigate very deeply you will come to see that the ultimate seer cannot be seen. But you cannot think the answer into truth. You have to go and see for yourself. Have a look to see if you can see the seer of what is appearing presently.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

No, you will not transcend the human condition just by learning that you are the ultimate seer. You have to know it and be it.

You won't be it in your body. If you truly became it, your body would certainly die.

Is this what stops you from having a look to see if you can see the seer? You think you will physically die! That is what the mind tells you, clever mind, the mind tells you that you will die, but it is the mind saying 'i will die'. The mind is scared of dying. The mind (the matrix) will not die but it will lose it's grip on the real you. You will be unplugged, unleashed, free. The mind does not want that to happen so screams 'i will die' when it is threatened.
You will not die but the mind will try it's best to get you to believe it so you will not look for the ultimate seer within.

youtu.be...

If you look for the seer within it is like the prodigal son returning home. You went out to explore the things in the world and got lost in them, got trapped in the web of mind and then returned to source which is beyond the mind. Home and at rest, you can turn and face a new world and see all that is before you.

so eloquently put.

one can die because their body was destroyed or malfunctioned to the point where it became uninhabitable or useful to the spirit, forcing it to leave.

or

one can learn "how to die" and be dead, yet living. die temporarily and return to body. or purposefully decide never to return to the body. leaving a perfectly healthy body behind on this 3d plane. which would be considered ascending since they willfully transcended this existence and the requirement of the body.

who does not believe in these things are quite naive to have brushed it off without a thorough inspection.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

If you investigate very deeply you will come to see that the ultimate seer cannot be seen. But you cannot think the answer into truth. You have to go and see for yourself. Have a look to see if you can see the seer of what is appearing presently.

Well you said,

"Is this what stops you from having a look to see if you can see the seer? You think you will physically die! That is what the mind tells you, clever mind, the mind tells you that you will die, but it is the mind saying 'i will die'. The mind is scared of dying. The mind (the matrix) will not die but it will lose it's grip on the real you. You will be unplugged, unleashed, free. The mind does not want that to happen so screams 'i will die' when it is threatened.

youtu.be...

If you look for the seer within it is like the prodigal son returning home. You went out to explore the things in the world and got lost in them, got trapped in the web of mind and then returned to source which is beyond the mind. Home and at rest, you can turn and face a new world and see all that is before you."

So you said "see the seer"

When you find the seer, you're not seeing what the seer sees. The seer sees all. You are only a tad bit more realized that the seer is within you seeing. You are aware of the presence of God within you. But you are not aware of what God is aware of. That's what I'm talking about here- becoming aware of what God is aware of through creating freedom.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage

one can die because their body was destroyed or malfunctioned to the point where it became uninhabitable or useful to the spirit, forcing it to leave.

or

one can learn "how to die" and be dead, yet living. die temporarily and return to body. or purposefully decide never to return to the body. leaving a perfectly healthy body behind on this 3d plane. which would be considered ascending since they willfully transcended this existence and the requirement of the body.

who does not believe in these things are quite naive to have brushed it off without a thorough inspection.

There is a type of existence to be had that transcends the ability to function within the limitations of the body. I believe one might be able to come to this existence by applying proper efforts, but when one arrives, the body must be left behind. It simply cannot handle the higher quality of energy.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Unfortunately, there will be those that disagree. As far as I'm concerned, those are the ones who aren't yet ready to fulfill their destiny.

Where do I start? Basically, we're stuck in the matrix. Allow me to explain.

Free-will vs. determinism.

Your mind is free. Your body is not. Your mind is one with the universe. Your body separates your mind from this unity. Your mind and your brain are closely related, but not the same. Your brain functions according to your mind, but your brain is literally a prison cell. Your brain is part of your body.

The Earth is under quarantine. Literally. This quarantine, this prison, is only temporary, and is for our benefit. Your mind is the universe and is free. The quarantine, under the management of hyper beings, is for the purpose of protecting the mind from the body. The quarantine is for the purpose of allowing us to come to the realization of absolute freedom, and not exposing us to it all at once (which would probably annihilate us, and probably the mind too).

The mind is the universe and is all one. You are part of my mind and I am part of yours and we share this mind, because it is one. The only purpose you have here is to come to freedom. Think about it. Is their any service you can perform that doesn't serve freedom? The increase of technological efficiency IS the increase in freedom. We are learning how to become absolutely free. In order to do this, you must serve others. You must make them free because they are your mind. In creating freedom for others, you loosen the grip your body has over your mind. Your mind will slowly, but surely, come to absolute freedom.

One problem I have with this is your assertion that the brain functions according to the mind of the user. Yet, the mind is the first thing to go with a traumatic brain injury. So, facts would show that the mind only exists because of neural activity, not the other way around. People have a hard time with the fact that the mind and the body are NOT separate.

Also, technological efficiency will most assuredly be our downfall in regards to intelligence. No longer are human beings interacting with complicated formulas and tasks which exercise their brains and so the average human brain has started to decrease in size. This is also due to fact that we don't have to fight nearly as hard to survive in the world. Our world, while more having more complex technology, is actually less complex and possibly dumbing us down. All of this due to the activity and size of our brains.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Thank you Smith... just do me a favor, don't try to help me ok... let me figure it out for myself.

(*rips up school tax bill, files it in trash can).

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I said look to see if you can see the seer. You will not beable to see anything when you get there but you will have returned home and will know yourself to be the seer, the ultimate seer.
That place of knowing is heavenly. You can watch the world from there (which is always here and now).

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

or

There is a type of existence to be had that transcends the ability to function within the limitations of the body. I believe one might be able to come to this existence by applying proper efforts, but when one arrives, the body must be left behind. It simply cannot handle the higher quality of energy.

depends on how well you built your temple my friend. if the vessel is strong enough it will do fine and work in harmony with the spirit mind. that's what it's about. ending that internal conflict in which the body loses to the spirit and we grow old, wither and die.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I think you are on the right track. Fortunately, the story is outlined in complete form in the Bible. Before you consider this as incorrect, fill in the gaps of the story by reading the links in my signature. The articles there outline each stage of this story of reality. I have tried by hardest to unwind the story back to the roots of symbolism. Symbols are where our creation starts. As you notice in your OP, we are an image of the universe and the universe is our image. Why? God created us INSIDE the image (matrix) and we are also THE image of God. That makes the cosmos a mirror for us to see God. As above, so below. All lesser cases of truth that you can find in nature are also mirrors to the greater cases of truth. When all is examined from top to bottom, inside and outside, we see two becoming one and repeating.

When sperm and egg come together, the unity express in division. The Baby develops in a womb. The womb veils the union and division from what comes next. The original union came from the mother and father who were veiled in their room to create the new life inside. The baby is veiled by the womb and only has so many things it can think and do. It is limited. When it is born, there are more unions to take place. The mind is concrete and abstract. They must join. The new life has a soul and spirit (Spirit of God) and the two must become one in love. Once the gross and unrefined soul finds union with the subtle spirit, the two become one and a new life is created beyond the veil of this Earth (Womb).

Egypt is our picture of the wilderness of reality. We are to come out of Egypt and Paganism so that the Soul and Spirit can join. If not, Jesus said, "You must be born again." In other words, either in the water again by being immersed into reality or in the Spirit where you belong. A Holy Spirit awaits anyone who simply has faith that above and below are the same. Nature reveals God.

Read the links in my signature. You will enjoy them.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It isn't prison.

It is school.

It may FEEL like prison, just like school does to a school-goer. But in the end, you are here for the growth of the soul and to learn/experience.

And the lesson? To learn (actually Remember) that we are all One.

That's it.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

you cant teach a dog to speak english. it simply doesnt have the vocal chords.

BINGO!!! And you cannot teach the mind to think without being connected to a brain.

Yes you can. It's called, "lucid dreaming".

Not lucid dreaming but astral projection. Very different.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

How can this place be a 'school'? You saying that the lesson is something that we already know; and why would it be that people keep reincarnating here without memory of the previous life and therefore making the same mistakes over and over because they can't remember the answers from the previous life?

If this were a school, we would have past life memories here, so that we can remember the lessons we already learned and not make the same mistakes, but we don't. Maybe smith is right, and the brain was made that way on purpose.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Unfortunately, there will be those that disagree. As far as I'm concerned, those are the ones who aren't yet ready to fulfill their destiny.

Where do I start? Basically, we're stuck in the matrix. Allow me to explain.

Free-will vs. determinism.

Your mind is free. Your body is not. Your mind is one with the universe. Your body separates your mind from this unity. Your mind and your brain are closely related, but not the same. Your brain functions according to your mind, but your brain is literally a prison cell. Your brain is part of your body.

The Earth is under quarantine. Literally. This quarantine, this prison, is only temporary, and is for our benefit. Your mind is the universe and is free. The quarantine, under the management of hyper beings, is for the purpose of protecting the mind from the body. The quarantine is for the purpose of allowing us to come to the realization of absolute freedom, and not exposing us to it all at once (which would probably annihilate us, and probably the mind too).

The mind is the universe and is all one. You are part of my mind and I am part of yours and we share this mind, because it is one. The only purpose you have here is to come to freedom. Think about it. Is their any service you can perform that doesn't serve freedom? The increase of technological efficiency IS the increase in freedom. We are learning how to become absolutely free. In order to do this, you must serve others. You must make them free because they are your mind. In creating freedom for others, you loosen the grip your body has over your mind. Your mind will slowly, but surely, come to absolute freedom.

One problem I have with this is your assertion that the brain functions according to the mind of the user. Yet, the mind is the first thing to go with a traumatic brain injury. So, facts would show that the mind only exists because of neural activity, not the other way around. People have a hard time with the fact that the mind and the body are NOT separate.

The mind and brain are interdependent. If the brain is damaged, it causes issues in processing the mind. What you see, taste, touch, smell, and hear is all the mind. The brain serves only to make sure that those observations are localized to your individual self. The mind can exist independently of one brain but one brain cannot exist independently of the mind. When that happens, there is death. But death is the mind separating itself from its localized focus.

Also, technological efficiency will most assuredly be our downfall in regards to intelligence. No longer are human beings interacting with complicated formulas and tasks which exercise their brains and so the average human brain has started to decrease in size. This is also due to fact that we don't have to fight nearly as hard to survive in the world. Our world, while more having more complex technology, is actually less complex and possibly dumbing us down. All of this due to the activity and size of our brains.

It only appears that way. As long as technology is increasing in efficiency, we are growing, not falling.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
It isn't prison.

it IS a prison if you dont know how to find the exit door. that means you cant leave when you want. that's y it IS a prison

but yes it is a school of learning as well. learning how to leave the prison.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Wow, this thread gets 15 flags, while the BS fire starter girl gets 75. This website is full of non critical thinking #heads. Maybe this thread makes them think too hard. Most likely the only intellectual thinking they try to do is read a comic book, hence why that bull# fire girl thread got 75 flags.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

the mind is a link interface between body/brain and spirit consciousness. ive said this a few times on the forum. it is half reality/half fantasy communication interface by design. that is so that it could translate communication from the spirit into the brain and control the body. for this reason it must have aspects of both to do the translation.

the spirit can stand without the body. but the body cannot stand without the spirit.

this where the term 'mental slavery' gets it's roots. this is when your mind is hijacked by someone forcefeeding false-positive data through your logic system to create a default reaction that sorta preceded the spirit because it is a local process. the logic tells the brain "the spirit doesnt need to be consulted for this.. we got it" and performs an automated reaction process. a person's mind is hacked in this manner.

this is all because the body and spirit is in conflict fighting for power in the average human being past adolescence. the body has a special priveledge to its local environment and enforce it's power. when in fact if he would allow the spirit full access to drive. it'd be functioning much more efficiently.

the spirit has it's own brain with it's own memories you can say.
the brain holds the simulated consciousness that it gets from the mind link.

thus the spirit is the macrocosm. the super consciousness of eastern philosophies. it is the player holding the gamepad... and the body in this reality is his character in the game.

the gamepad, is the mind link interface
edit on 6-6-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

The seer see itself it is all it does. It observes itself observing itself. Like the halls of mirrors where the one becomes split in many with slightly different aspect/characteristics, so can the seer observe itself and all it's aspects. It is what is happening within existence. If you go beyond being the seer and become the seen (Scene) there you are observing your essence. There is no scene (seen) without the seer, and no seer without a scene( seen). Remove the scene and all you have is 'be', which also is 'the word' or call to action that starts creation and the beginning of being. Remove the be and what you have is 'is' which lies in stillness waiting for the word 'be' to call it forth into creation. Beyond 'is' lies the void.

The words are triggers not actualities, intuitively understanding is reached, because ultimately there is no other way to know what is other than to accept that you are it. And that the 'you' is only one aspect of it.
edit on 6/6/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join