It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just solved the mystery of existence.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Threads like these show a complete disregard and contempt for life, the body and nature. In my opinion, this attitude is abhorrent. These are the prophets of death, merely looking for a way out.

Yeah, well, whatever. From what I've seen, you're judgemental and hateful towards every thread. Idc what you think.

Ad hominem attacks don't bode well for those that preach the doctrine of love.

As you assert truth in the most dogmatic of ways, when you write in the 2nd person instead of the 1st—as I'm doing now—in an attempt to push your ways on others, instead of merely presenting your ideas as what they are: ideas—of course others are going to be skeptical.

But at last, you show your true colours, and it becomes apparent that you're here for a pat on the back, and not a discussion.

I prefer truth over love, so above all, my doctrine is "Call em like I see em". I mean, you can assume I'm here for a pat on the back all you want to, but that's not why I'm here. I'm here to talk about and advocate freedom, as I have done. I saw freedom as a light at the end of the tunnel and thought it would be a good idea to share it with you so that we can all get there.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoLoveInFear46and2
reply to post by 0mage

You seem to be full of hate, which opposes Love. I'm sorry but the assumption that you could teach me anything is ludicrous. I have found my own way, and that way is Love and selflessness. By helping others, I myself grow as a human and spirit.

When you help others, you free them. Service functions as a way to obtain freedom. If it restricts freedom, it does not serve.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Isn't it hard to carry the baggage one's brain becomes when one still has to carry it around?
If you never allow your brains to fall out of your head, you don't know what you're missing/gaining.

What a drag it is to have to lug it around in order to be on the same wave-length with people.
And to think that is a statement I could claim and own. That would be lunacy?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Threads like these show a complete disregard and contempt for life, the body and nature. In my opinion, this attitude is abhorrent. These are the prophets of death, merely looking for a way out.

Yeah, well, whatever. From what I've seen, you're judgemental and hateful towards every thread. Idc what you think.

As you assert truth in the most dogmatic of ways, when you write in the 2nd person instead of the 1st—as I'm doing now—in an attempt to push your ways on others, instead of merely presenting your ideas as what they are: ideas—of course others are going to be skeptical.

But at last, you show your true colours, and it becomes apparent that you're here for a pat on the back, and not a discussion.

I prefer truth over love, so above all, my doctrine is "Call em like I see em". I mean, you can assume I'm here for a pat on the back all you want to, but that's not why I'm here. I'm here to talk about and advocate freedom, as I have done. I saw freedom as a light at the end of the tunnel and thought it would be a good idea to share it with you so that we can all get there.

It seems we share the same doctrine.

I apologize for offering a different opinion.

link   

my friend i believe you will or have already found your way to enlightenment and spiritual awareness. remember it is a physical feeling of the force within you so if you have to imagine it then it isnt real. what i mean to say is there will be no doubt once u accomplish your spiritual awakening. u will feel and live in the spirit within your flesh every day 24/7. i am willing to assist you with anything you may be having trouble with understanding in terms of getting to that point if you havent already. either way i commend you because you seem to be doing quite well in your understanding and feel free to message me if you have any questions u would like to hear my perspective on. perception is after all the double edged sword.

but again. only speak to those who actually want to hear or are interested in what you have to say. ignore all the rest. let them enjoy ignorance. it is bliss after all. bliss in a lie, compared to bliss in a harsh truth that brings peace from finally understanding everything. dont waste your energy on buffoons. or in other words. dont cast your pearls to swine.

dont wowrry they dont understand a word of what i have typed lol. few will understand what is being said here. but im sure u most certainly will

link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by smithjustinb

Actually i do. Freedom has and will always be an illusion.

Doesnt it seem odd that all these beliefs people have give them insight and controll over things that bother them? Exactly what they wanted... wow that sure makes them feel better.

Control exists for the purpose of directing the will and navigating the plane of freedom. Freedom without will isn't free. It is when your will infringes on others' wills that the mind is no longer free. Instead, you can use your will to create freedom for others. Freeing others up on the outside creates greater freedom on the inside.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
A nice tread I must say. I just love giving a chance to new possibilities enter my mind. A famous quote ""Keep an open mind – but not so open that your brain falls out" Stephen A. Kallis, Jr

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

It seems we share the same doctrine.

I apologize for offering a different opinion.

You don't have to apologize. I'm not going to. Freedom accepts and respects all opinions, regardless of their dynamism. It is by acceptance of your opinion that I am free from its effects. So carry on, it doesn't matter to me.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage

my friend i believe you will or have already found your way to enlightenment and spiritual awareness. remember it is a physical feeling of the force within you so if you have to imagine it then it isnt real. what i mean to say is there will be no doubt once u accomplish your spiritual awakening. u will feel and live in the spirit within your flesh every day 24/7. i am willing to assist you with anything you may be having trouble with understanding in terms of getting to that point if you havent already. either way i commend you because you seem to be doing quite well in your understanding and feel free to message me if you have any questions u would like to hear my perspective on. perception is after all the double edged sword.

but again. only speak to those who actually want to hear or are interested in what you have to say. ignore all the rest. let them enjoy ignorance. it is bliss after all. bliss in a lie, compared to bliss in a harsh truth that brings peace from finally understanding everything. dont waste your energy on buffoons. or in other words. dont cast your pearls to swine.

dont wowrry they dont understand a word of what i have typed lol. few will understand what is being said here. but im sure u most certainly will

People who swear at others, call others names and order others to fellate them, shows how little they actually do understand.

Don't cast your swine turds and call them pearls.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

"Free your mind and your a$ will follow"

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

People who swear at others, call others names and order others to fellate them, shows how little they actually do understand.

I disagree. Its the ones who can't tolerate this behavior that are limited in understanding. Those are the slaves. Those are the ones who are weak. The strong endure anything and are unmoved by idle remarks. Now, forcing one to perform fellatio is a different story. But saying it as a form of expression of how you feel without the intent to actually have it done, is fine. As a matter of fact, I encourage it. People need to hear such passion so that they can tell when one is serious. People need to learn tolerance and quit being so single minded.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Perfect,

Back on topic.

In your OP, you conclude that the mind is free, and the body is not. Is this demonstrable in any case?

Is the mind not a product of the body?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

People need to learn tolerance and quit being so single minded.

I agree. Then why is he being so intolerant?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

u can say what u want. would not change the fact. lolol shall i taunt you a third time for you lack of understanding? for you absolute obliviousness. u have some sort of precept judgement in your head of what you expect an enlightened soul to be. so if you come across an enlightened soul in your presence he must fit within that precept or else he/she is not enlightened??

ROFL. i have never seen a more retarded level of thinking. "be who i expect you to be or else i cant learn anything from you". by all means.. please.. dont learn anything from me. i dont want your types to learn anything except through the consequences of the choices you have made involving the lives and wellbeing of others on this 3d reality plane if an when you do enter the after life.

your a loser. there's a term for your types "left behind". it is simply that i have no pity for your type whatsoever. none!

of course i aim to set no example for anyone to aspire to be like i may be portrayed in these posts. i am myself. i am me. and it is not supposed to be predictable to your guidelines so that you can track my thoughts etc. Chaos reigns together with Order equally where i come from. and you are simply an orderly fool.
edit on 5-6-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

O so thats why people who hit their heads lose memorys and motor skills....

O so thats why people who have strokes lose memorys and motor skills.....

Its because some how their soul is damaged... their brain has nothing to do with it...

All this time modern science had it wrong... if only we would have gone and talked to smith...

Yep exactly as when the computer keypad breaks the person attached to it is also broken. It proves there is no person separate to the keyboard. The person is merely a property of computer.. It is also why when our mobiles break we lose all our numbers and when the computer crashes we have no recollection of all our saved bookmarks. Science proves this as do statistics. ://
edit on 5/6/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Perfect,

Back on topic.

In your OP, you conclude that the mind is free, and the body is not. Is this demonstrable in any case?

The body is a product of the mind. Our experience of the universe is very limited. We've only experienced this one little rock. There are those who's minds are free. They aren't limited to their bodies and can serve a functional purpose without one. They have realized their body and the bodies of others as their mind. They have realized this whole thing is a mental experience that is supposed to utilize imagination to actualize their freedom. In being more connected with their minds, they are more aware of their freedom and their imagination. I guess they found themselves to be so free that their bodies could not contain them any longer so they stopped using them.

There is nothing to experience that doesn't exist and you are free to explore your imagination.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

The choosing self, the free self, cannot be simply an epiphenomenon of matter, according to many leading quantum physicists. In other words, amalgamations of matter are inadequate to collapse the probability wave, for which a conscious choice is needed.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

u can say what u want. would not change the fact. lolol shall i taunt you a third time for you lack of understanding? for you absolute obliviousness. u have some sort of precept judgement in your head of what you expect an enlightened soul to be. so if you come across an enlightened soul in your presence he must fit within that precept or else he/she is not enlightened??

ROFL. i have never seen a more retarded level of thinking. "be who i expect you to be or else i cant learn anything from you". by all means.. please.. dont learn anything from me. i dont want your types to learn anything except through the consequences of the choices you have made involving the lives and wellbeing of others on this 3d reality plane if an when you do enter the after life.

your a loser. there's a term for your types "left behind". it is simply that i have no pity for your type whatsoever. none!

of course i aim to set no example for anyone to aspire to be like i may be portrayed in these posts. i am myself. i am me. and it is not supposed to be predictable to your guidelines so that you can track my thoughts etc. Chaos reigns together with Order equally where i come from. and you are simply an orderly fool.
edit on 5-6-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

Your infinite understanding managed to be wrong about everything you assumed about me. Strange, that.

I couldn't learn anything from you even if I wanted to. Your type is marred with cliché and bad grammar, your ideas are stale and mediocre at best, and you show little patience or politeness. How enlightened of you.

What does being outwitted by a loser, my "type," the one with the "retarded level of thinking" say about you? Not very much I suppose.

You're childishness and solipsism is laughable.

Farewell enlightened one.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

The choosing self, the free self, cannot be simply an epiphenomenon of matter, according to many leading quantum physicists. In other words, amalgamations of matter are inadequate to collapse the probability wave, for which a conscious choice is needed.

Thought!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Perfect,

Back on topic.

The body is a product of the mind. Our experience of the universe is very limited. We've only experienced this one little rock. There are those who's minds are free. They aren't limited to their bodies and can serve a functional purpose without one. They have realized their body and the bodies of others as their mind. They have realized this whole thing is a mental experience that is supposed to utilize imagination to actualize their freedom. In being more connected with their minds, they are more aware of their freedom and their imagination. I guess they found themselves to be so free that their bodies could not contain them any longer so they stopped using them.

There is nothing to experience that doesn't exist and you are free to explore your imagination.

I catch your drift. Can you point me in the direction of those whose minds are free, so that I may research them and come to my own conclusions?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join