It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just solved the mystery of existence.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by IAmD1

Nothing is my favorite subject.
I am nothing and i know nothing.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

I don't understand how you can say you are nothing. How can you be nothing and be able to say, "I'm nothing"?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

If you enquire into your true nature you will find out what you are. Until then you will believe you are a 'thing'.
There are no 'things', there appears to be an appearance appearing.
The appearance is seen by what?

The truth is hidden in plain sight.
The truth is hidden in the plain act of 'seeing' (the ultimate seer and knower).
Can the seer be seen?
edit on 8-6-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Existence appears to exist but it cannot appear to exist without being seen.
No solid thing exists. A rainbow appears to exist but cannot be grasped. Existence is the same.
Existence only appears to exist but the seer of the appearance does not appear to exist- it is constant but not seen.
The seer and knower is present always and things appear to come and go.
I is the void in which appearances appear and disappear.

Emptiness is forming.
youtu.be...
edit on 8-6-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
i have died and seen the afterlife. i understand fully life's meaning and the purpose of every human being. and guess what ive come to decide. F*ck you all. work it out for your damn selves! you're not worth teaching with your judgemental smugness. everyone who comes to try to teach you. u mistreat, abuse and even kill. soo guess what.. suck my d*ck. because i am certainly not going to be the one to enlighten a bunch of worthless judgemental strangers. once i wanted to help but now.. u can all go to hell!

instead i choose to taunt you all for your limited understanding of life's mysteries. you all suck. are eternal stupid, ignorant hypocritical a-holes who think because u cant see something it isnt there, yet never took the time to search. good on you. envy those who accomplish understanding. but who laughs last laughs best. doubt me if you will.. only adds more to show that you dont know jack!

I am a warrior! so suck on that infantile spirit being!

let me taunt you a second time:

did i say that u and ppl like u suck already? i probably did but let me say it again.

u and ppl like u are unaccomplished fools!

i will assist the seekers! and those who do not wish to know or who i view to have attacked the accomplishments of others i will have you spiritually shut down into humility. humility for the fact that i will enlightened you to be reminded that you dont know FCK ALL!

what failures!

the answer is simple.. because they are vile, primitive under-developed minds whose lack of spiritual connect leaves them as dense as the black holes that light their eyes. clueless and blind, yet insistant on being leaders for their own pride of those that will follow them.

I am not in any way shape or form what one may term ‘enlightened’, but if ever I were to cross paths with such a being I am fairly certain I would recognize it. And you my friend, by the very words you speak, betray the fact that you are the complete opposite of what you claim.

You seem to be the very antithesis of an enlightened being.

Experiences – be they real or otherwise do not make the man. It is the wisdom gained from such experiences that show his true nature. If you believe that ultimately we are all one then how do you excuse the insults and outbursts you have directed at those others who disagree with you. You must be the change you want to see, not lower yourself well beyond the levels of those that have disagreed with you or Justin.

Finally a word of warning. People come to ATS for civil discourse and to exchange/debate ideas in a mature manner. I smell a banning coming your way very soon if you choose to continue down the route you are going and then who will have left to share your thoughts with….. the guys at GLP?

edit on 8/6/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by fourthmeal

How can this place be a 'school'? You saying that the lesson is something that we already know; and why would it be that people keep reincarnating here without memory of the previous life and therefore making the same mistakes over and over because they can't remember the answers from the previous life?

If this were a school, we would have past life memories here, so that we can remember the lessons we already learned and not make the same mistakes, but we don't. Maybe smith is right, and the brain was made that way on purpose.

It is a school for growth. To grow you must first enter without preexisting knowledge. It is known as the "Veil of Forgetfulness". If you had the experience of your previous lifetimes, you would then not grow, but take the path of least resistance instead. You see only through times of strife and difficulty will your soul have the opportunity to grow and learn. Paradise makes for a bad schoolground it seems.

As you make mistakes over and over, you may have noticed how the lesson becomes more and more difficult, to the point where eventually it can kill you (effectively hitting the reset button.) Keep in mind that, if you already learned a lesson the first go-around then it is highly unlikely that the same lesson will be brought back to you in your life path. My higher Self places the tiles, I walk over them. But if there is something that needs to be learned then the tiles or path will lead that way. There is certainly free will but you may have noticed that life seems to bring things to you that are pertinent just right then. It is up to me then in this incarnation to recognize why this lesson was put in my path, and how to learn/gain from it. Most folks don't wake up unfortunately and don't realize this, and they blame others for their strife which I suppose is a lesson in and of itself.

The trick to life (to me anyway) is to learn to recognize when lessons are being taught, and learn quickly what I am supposed to. The guideposts of synchronicity help me keep my path.

In the end, all the lessons lead to one unified, glorious reasoning. That all is One. There is no real seperation between you, me, that guy over there, the "terrorists" in the Mideast, the dolphins in the sea, etc. We are all One thing. As is all the matter in the Universe and all Universes beyond. One large entity. Most lessons I've caught on to are attributed to this, fragments of the great truth. Like doing for others, taking accountability for ones actions, etc.

edit:
Many of these concepts are well covered in the Law of One info, and Eckhart Tolle books have opened me up a bit as well.
edit on 8-6-2012 by fourthmeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

i have died and seen the afterlife. i understand fully life's meaning and the purpose of every human being. and guess what ive come to decide. F*ck you all. work it out for your damn selves! you're not worth teaching with your judgemental smugness. everyone who comes to try to teach you. u mistreat, abuse and even kill. soo guess what.. suck my d*ck. because i am certainly not going to be the one to enlighten a bunch of worthless judgemental strangers. once i wanted to help but now.. u can all go to hell!

instead i choose to taunt you all for your limited understanding of life's mysteries. you all suck. are eternal stupid, ignorant hypocritical a-holes who think because u cant see something it isnt there, yet never took the time to search. good on you. envy those who accomplish understanding. but who laughs last laughs best. doubt me if you will.. only adds more to show that you dont know jack!

did i say that u and ppl like u suck already? i probably did but let me say it again.

u and ppl like u are unaccomplished fools!

i will assist the seekers! and those who do not wish to know or who i view to have attacked the accomplishments of others i will have you spiritually shut down into humility. humility for the fact that i will enlightened you to be reminded that you dont know FCK ALL!

what failures!

the answer is simple.. because they are vile, primitive under-developed minds whose lack of spiritual connect leaves them as dense as the black holes that light their eyes. clueless and blind, yet insistant on being leaders for their own pride of those that will follow them.

I am not in any way shape or form what one may term ‘enlightened’, but if ever I were to cross paths with such a being I am fairly certain I would recognize it. And you my friend, by the very words you speak, betray the fact that you are the complete opposite of what you claim.

You seem to be the very antithesis of an enlightened being.

Experiences – be they real or otherwise do not make the man. It is the wisdom gained from such experiences that show his true nature. If you believe that ultimately we are all one then how do you excuse the insults and outbursts you have directed at those others who disagree with you. You must be the change you want to see, not lower yourself well beyond the levels of those that have disagreed with you or Justin.

Finally a word of warning. People come to ATS for civil discourse and to exchange/debate ideas in a mature manner. I smell a banning coming your way very soon if you choose to continue down the route you are going and then who will have left to share your thoughts with….. the guys at GLP?

Simply because u do not understand what i understand. u pose to judge me based on what you expect. and based off of one aspect of me that you look at and judge with your duality confused mind. within me the duality is fused.. as opposed to confused. and any enlightened would understand what i mean when i say that.

in short. ppl are not what you expect them to be. I am human, just like you and everyone. and everyone's psychology works differently. so be careful when you judge that you are not discarding a true revelation from one baring truth simply because you believe to understand that whole book by only looking at its cover.

also. i dont know what GLP means or what it refers to in your ramblings. The service i provide here is priceless and if the ATS mods decide that they do not approve my methods and do decide to ban my account or such, they as well risk denying the availability of truth from one who truly holds the key! who of you can say whether i do or do not with absolute certainty against my claim. i have not asked for money. nor any single thing in return. In other words, everyone will have to use their heads very wisely to understand what is really going on.

i mean think about it. we're right on schedule.. 2012! awakening, mayan calendar, ascension. it's all here. the knowledge housed within me. and i am here to both defend and encourage and guide others who seek truth. try not to see only one side of the picture. then you will probably be able to see both sides.. and thus.. the entire picture.

whether you realize it or not. The Apocalypse has begun. And ppl are awakening and receiving the Seal of God as we Speak! so catch the bus, hop on ur motorbike. u have some catching up to do.

God is Good yes? but how could something good flood an entire world and drown all man woman and child. isnt that an aspect of Bad? while most still grapple with the apparent duality of the paradigm. The understanding is clear to me.
edit on 8-6-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Your new age nonsense starts to annoy me, but then again it's a free country.

It's just funny: when you use derogatory terms it's "enlightenment", when others catch you doing it "they" don't get it

You're definitely just a few fries away from a happy meal. I hear they're bad for your health ...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

u are simply misconcieved to believe that all enlightened masters are passive defenseless and pathetic. All enlightened masters will do things that their students dont understand and find contradictory on their path to learning. Only enlightened masters will understand such things and they only pose to confuse the student in his journey.

the bottom line is.. you have your choices. you can take your chances with death. or you can try to figure it out before death. it is not an impossible task. and again im only telling ppl where to find the information and what they can expect to experience when they attain!

This again.,.. is not New Age in any way. the Knowledge i speak of on the truth and the path to enlightenment can be found in ancient teachings in eastern philosophy.

So they are in fact Ancient.

bare in mind that these are not MY teachings. they are teachings that was passed down from others. Teachings once regarded as occult.. like music and painting and other art forms once was. These teachings are now being revealed!

Believe!

You may not like some of my methods.. but right now.. I am all you got. Reject me if you will.

I should Add, that in fact. It is the teachings of every ancient culture on the planet. Codified in different ways

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
if i may offer my input omage...

you seem still entranced by conceptions, leading me to believe you are somewhat green to these matters.

balance your confidence with humility so that you don't filter essential truths through the colored lenses of your own perceptions, littered with concepts both original and copied.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

I am not making judgement, merely observations. As long one exists in human form we will never be able to shake off duality altogether. It is you who are doing the judging, thinking I am somehow confused as to the world and the state it’s in, that I am somehow trapped in some outdated religious mind frame, and calling the other posters ‘vile primitive underdeveloped minds’ because they do not instantly swallow your new age rhetoric.

Seriously, would you instantly flock to every person who claimed to be an asended master and have all the answers to life's big mysteries?

Anyone who is truly enlightened will realise that every other human being simply another aspect of their higher selves and therefore ‘do unto others has ye would have them do unto you’ is the only way. They would also realise that the universe is mirror reflecting their true selves and therefore the responses you receive which cause you to react in such away merely reflects the confused and ultimately dualistic aspects of yourself. Respect is the only way. One who is truly enlightened, one who is not ‘passive, defenceless and pathetic’ will understand this. One who is truly enlightened would understand that they create their own reality, and therefore draw to them those who are ready to hear their message. The people who been drawn to you and provoked such disrespectful responses prove that you are not yet capable of mastering your own reality, and therefore are far from being enlightened.

I am fully aware of what is happening in the world, and what needs to be done to overcome it. I have had many experiences which have opened my eyes to many aspects of what you term ‘the truth’. But as for the truth, delivery of such ‘truth’ is as important as the truth itself. You have shared nothing which I and most others who frequent the metaphysical forum would not be already aware of. You merely hint at being privy to some special knowledge but all anyone has actually seen are the arrogant ramblings of someone who has seemingly been consumed by their own dualistic ego.

If one is ready to learn then enlightenment can be found in the glistening dew drop on a spider web in the morning sun, or in the laughter of a child playing in the school yard.You have not shared anything that will promote anything except a revertion back to the baseline animalistic level which most humans still currently operate on.

I’ve got no doubt you have some insights that may be helpful to others. I have no doubt you are probably quite intelligent. But you are certainly not ready to be anything more than an example of how not to behave or think if enlightenment is truly something one wishes to obtain.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I think you're heading down the right track. Progressing to freedom reminds me of some early Big Bang theories, (before Stephen Hawking etc) where the ever expanding universe was explained as moving to perfection. Of course the creation of the universe turned out to be exactly due to the opposite of that though. Your ideas are interesting and your theory on the brain vs the mind is indeed correct. Don't be deterred by those whose correlation of mind to grey matter is skewed. I have spent some time with some very advanced philosphers and they too have been often proven wrong. The point is, always continue to source out the truth but remember one thing, the MIND is easily fooled.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
reply to post by 0mage

I am not making judgement, merely observations. As long one exists in human form we will never be able to shake off duality altogether. It is you who are doing the judging, thinking I am somehow confused as to the world and the state it’s in, that I am somehow trapped in some outdated religious mind frame, and calling the other posters ‘vile primitive underdeveloped minds’ because they do not instantly swallow your new age rhetoric.

Seriously, would you instantly flock to every person who claimed to be an asended master and have all the answers to life's big mysteries?

Anyone who is truly enlightened will realise that every other human being simply another aspect of their higher selves and therefore ‘do unto others has ye would have them do unto you’ is the only way. They would also realise that the universe is mirror reflecting their true selves and therefore the responses you receive which cause you to react in such away merely reflects the confused and ultimately dualistic aspects of yourself. Respect is the only way. One who is truly enlightened, one who is not ‘passive, defenceless and pathetic’ will understand this. One who is truly enlightened would understand that they create their own reality, and therefore draw to them those who are ready to hear their message. The people who been drawn to you and provoked such disrespectful responses prove that you are not yet capable of mastering your own reality, and therefore are far from being enlightened.

I am fully aware of what is happening in the world, and what needs to be done to overcome it. I have had many experiences which have opened my eyes to many aspects of what you term ‘the truth’. But as for the truth, delivery of such ‘truth’ is as important as the truth itself. You have shared nothing which I and most others who frequent the metaphysical forum would not be already aware of. You merely hint at being privy to some special knowledge but all anyone has actually seen are the arrogant ramblings of someone who has seemingly been consumed by their own dualistic ego.

If one is ready to learn then enlightenment can be found in the glistening dew drop on a spider web in the morning sun, or in the laughter of a child playing in the school yard.You have not shared anything that will promote anything except a revertion back to the baseline animalistic level which most humans still currently operate on.

I’ve got no doubt you have some insights that may be helpful to others. I have no doubt you are probably quite intelligent. But you are certainly not ready to be anything more than an example of how not to behave or think if enlightenment is truly something one wishes to obtain.

perhaps, but perhaps you should re-read the thread and recognize the the reaction for what it indeed is... a Reaction. You will recognize i simply acted in the defense of another. as an agent of balance. you say you are not judging, but you observed my response and came to the conclusion that I am no example? you my friend do not know what is in my heart. but i can assure you it is filled with all the love and compassion required to be enlightened. and why my enlightenment is proof of that fact.

Recognize as well that i am speaking in simple enough terms for hopefully all amateurs to understand. Having all the knowledge within i can paraphrase any aspect of the entire picture to convey it in a multitude of ways so anyone can understand. one way will set off lights in doctors and scientists, another in a football player, another yet in a woman tending her garden.

you may disrespect me and i will ignore it. you may disrespect others and i will have nothing to say. but as far as truth seekers go. no one has the right to deny them the truth if it is what they truly seek. and anyone misguiding them or seeking to deter them on their path by telling the things like their quest for truth is rubbish". shall meet with my response to their own display of ignorance. I am in the ego right now.. so u may get some. If i was outside of my body in pure spiritual form.. well then.. things would be totally different. especially since the communication abilities are much larger in such a form and soundly resonating with truth.

If u really must know. i use the ego to hold me here. being enlightened my spirit has a larger inclination to "fly away". i am in effect holding him here tightly powering the body so that i can assist others to find the door before my departure . so while many are still trying to figure out how to make the release I must grip myself here manually.

im sure u can understand this

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nemesis3872
I think you're heading down the right track. Progressing to freedom reminds me of some early Big Bang theories, (before Stephen Hawking etc) where the ever expanding universe was explained as moving to perfection. Of course the creation of the universe turned out to be exactly due to the opposite of that though. Your ideas are interesting and your theory on the brain vs the mind is indeed correct. Don't be deterred by those whose correlation of mind to grey matter is skewed. I have spent some time with some very advanced philosphers and they too have been often proven wrong. The point is, always continue to source out the truth but remember one thing, the MIND is easily fooled.

indeed my friend. i have gazed upon the mind in my realized state and it felt embarrassed.. literally!

this is how i can speak of it so affluently. i have seen it naked!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

You are right to a point. I am making judgements. But not of you, for I do not really care why you chose to react the way you did. What I am judging is whether the results of how you reacted will further the cause of love and compassion in this world, or simply polarize people even further. And the result is firmly in the latter. You say you are acting as an agent of balance, but what balance comes from adding hate to more hate? You may say you merely acting as a parent would chastise and naughty child, but a parent chastises through love and there was no hint of love in your words.

No good has ever come from acting from a position of disrespect. No good has ever come from immature name calling. Like I said the method of delivery of the truth is as important as the ‘truth’ itself. Yes it is simple. It is simple because it is something that we have all known deep down all along. But understand that it has been buried over countless lifetimes by man’s fears and distractions from what really matters in this world. Those whose destiny it is to make the leap toward awareness in this lifetime will hear it. Others may simply ignore it. And then you will get those who will actively fight against it. But that is not necessarily a bad thing for it means that at least they have heard it.

Ego is not a negative thing. Indeed it is entirely necessary to survive on the material plane in a dualistic world. The ego is a creation the ulitmate consciousness uses to facilitate its experience as you, me and everything else that exists. Ultimately it is a process used by God to know himself as God and without it there would be no point to Creation. It is not something that needs to be or even can be overcome while we exist in the flesh; it is simply that one must be wary of being consumed by it, or believing that nothing else matters.

You say you have knowledge that would be of great value to us all. Why not simply share it? I myself would be very interested in what you have to say, as long as it is done in a manner conducive to progressing humanity towards the goals that he has ultimately been created to fulfil.

Those who will benefit will hear. Others who are not destined to know it in this lifetime will not and can easily be ignored. It is all very very simple…

edit on 9/6/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

I was having a discussion with my fiance concerning truth and and its presentation. I gave her the following example and asked her how she would react.

There is a huge convention going on. Anyone may approach the mic and speak to what seems to be every person in the world assembled before them. Many wise and knowledgeable people take their turn addressing the crowd. It is at this point that a dirty filthy man/woman approaches the mic to speak. This person is obviously very drunk. The person smells of booze, urine, and human filth. Their clothes are a tattered mess of things fished from the trash. The Person begins to speak. Their words are slurred and their vocabulary is guttural. And yet everything that falls from this persons lips is honest and truthful.

It is my humble opinion that the truth is unchanging. Truth cannot lie. The truth cannot twist itself into half truth. So no matter how vile its deliverer the truth will always be the truth. We may not agree with its presentation but we cannot simply dismiss it no matter how ugly it or its deliverer may be. I am not condoning name calling or the belittling of others. That's not where I am on my path but still even I can glean truth from Omage. A persons spiritual life is very personal on many levels. We are all working on different issues and short comings. Some of us struggle with arrogance. Others with hate. We all walk our own path but in the end we will all arrive at the same truth. I thank you all for helping me to poke my head out of my box. Thinking in new directions has helped me greatly with my walk. Now time for my disclaimer. I am no guru. I am in no way claiming I have reached enlightenment or awaking. I am not here to teach but to learn and to share. I am just a man trying to learn to free myself of negativity and to embrace positivity.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRGreer
reply to post by 1littlewolf

I was having a discussion with my fiance concerning truth and and its presentation. I gave her the following example and asked her how she would react.

There is a huge convention going on. Anyone may approach the mic and speak to what seems to be every person in the world assembled before them. Many wise and knowledgeable people take their turn addressing the crowd. It is at this point that a dirty filthy man/woman approaches the mic to speak. This person is obviously very drunk. The person smells of booze, urine, and human filth. Their clothes are a tattered mess of things fished from the trash. The Person begins to speak. Their words are slurred and their vocabulary is guttural. And yet everything that falls from this persons lips is honest and truthful.

It is my humble opinion that the truth is unchanging. Truth cannot lie. The truth cannot twist itself into half truth. So no matter how vile its deliverer the truth will always be the truth. We may not agree with its presentation but we cannot simply dismiss it no matter how ugly it or its deliverer may be. I am not condoning name calling or the belittling of others. That's not where I am on my path but still even I can glean truth from Omage. A persons spiritual life is very personal on many levels. We are all working on different issues and short comings. Some of us struggle with arrogance. Others with hate. We all walk our own path but in the end we will all arrive at the same truth. I thank you all for helping me to poke my head out of my box. Thinking in new directions has helped me greatly with my walk. Now time for my disclaimer. I am no guru. I am in no way claiming I have reached enlightenment or awaking. I am not here to teach but to learn and to share. I am just a man trying to learn to free myself of negativity and to embrace positivity.

Then you can indeed trust my words my friend and truth seeker. I merely wish to point one in the right direction and not have him attached and dependant on me like a slave as many other masters do. misleading their flock away from attainment unendingly so that they can continue to receive monetary donations. they are fakes and frauds a great giant lot of them. they do not want the masses to learn truth.. and so they distract them from even seeking it.

But this is a spiritual fire that has been lit, and cannot be put out by human hands.

I wish you the best in your journey to realization and you may feel free to contact me privately at any time for guidance. All truth seekers are welcome if it is indeed truth they wish to find and are ready to prepare themselves to accept it. what i point everyone to is very real. it is not some phallacy of the imagination. I can assure you. I make no bluff here.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
yawn. *cough*megalomania*cough*

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It's funny how people claim to be defenders and seekers of truth, as if Truth was so weak that it was in need of guardians. We all have our own metaphors and interpretations, thats as far as truth can ever go. In fact, it could be safe to say that the concept of truth is actually some instinctual will to untruth, or varnishing what is apparent with our own language and words so we can make sense of it. Imagine that, every interpretation of truth is a declaration of untruth.

If one's goal is to attain followers or believers in his truth, it ends up showing how low of an opinion he has about his own ideas, and he needs and wants others to help justify them. It's either that or one is merely feeding his vanity. In my opinion, ideas aimed at the many end up smelling like the many.

We must realize that in order to know something—as most seem eager to assert—you must know all of it, which is impossible.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TRGreer

Wise words TR, but you have to ask yourself what is the point of knowing the truth if no one wants to hear it? How do you expect to hear a message of love when it is delivered with nothing but hate? Do not actions speak louder than words? If you look at the larger picture, we are all one. What you do to another you ultimately do to yourself. And until I see evidence to the contrary it seems clear to me that 0mage is too busy concentrating on the trees to see the whole forest. Although I have not scanned all his posts, the ones I have seen have not ‘awakened’ me any further than what I already am.

you all suck. are eternal stupid, ignorant hypocritical a-holes

the answer is simple.. because they are vile, primitive under-developed minds whose lack of spiritual connect leaves them as dense as the black holes that light their eyes.

There are no truths here…

In fact his very words only serve to further polarization, fear and ignorance which are themselves the very things we must overcome if we are to further ourselves as a human species. For you see as we are ultimately just separate points of consciousness of the one great mind, there is no point in sharing your ‘truths’ with just a select few for it is humanity as a whole which needs to move forward. I don’t care what realizations he has made, I don’t care if he has stood before the great spirit himself; for if one has gained no wisdom through such actions then ultimately it is all for naught.

As for your drunk, the truth can be recognised by all who are open enough to hear it, for deep down we already know it. If the words he spoke were indeed the truth then I would grab a bottle of Glenfiddich and two glasses and let him speak until he collapsed under the table.

The Truth remains eternal, and cannot be changed. But through its delivery it can be twisted and watered down to serve the agendas of a few and we have seen this firstly in organised religion and now through the supposed new age gurus. Apart from maybe the OP himself, it is LesMisanthrope and the other detractors which have spoken more truths than just about anyone else on this thread.

edit on 9/6/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Such a shame to see your advanced spiritual state hasn't yet seen you also advance beyond nefarious egotism, wide sweeping generalizations, intellectual snobbery and overt judgmentalism, that the need to sprout such omniscient pontifications remain in the ego's repertoire for so long.

Regardless of what and who you think you are, it remains that you...like everyone else with feet on this planet... simply do not know what you do not know.

For most, that alone is usually enough to draw forth some humility and graciousness if not gratitude....so it's also a pity that there's no evidence of these maturities in your words above.

Rosha.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join