It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just solved the mystery of existence.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by IAmD1

Being at one with nothing is love.
When you are with no thing in particular you are one with everything.

Agreed. Thank you for sharing in a moment of love for nothing

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage

Originally posted by AllIsOne

reply to post by TRGreer

reply to post by PhantomLimb

exactly, but by default and conditioning in society the average person is at conflict with themselves, body fighting to maintain sole power over the mind. to answer both of you. essentially what the brain has done is to restrict the functions the spirit has access to from the control panel. this is why we do not function at our full potential. the buttons might be on the controlpad for the spirit to press. but theyre not configured to perform the command theyre labeled for. we must allow the spirit to flow into us and take charge without fighting it off. unrestrict the control panel so that the spirit has full autonomy of manning the vessel. he is a much better driver than the brain/mind-link. fear is what restricts us. fear of the unknown. without understanding our natural reflex is to fear. understanding removes the fear.

in short, we are afraid of our own potential.
edit on 6-6-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

You claim to be enlightened, but are still trapped in the Cartesian paradigm of body and soul ...

i am not trapped. i know where the exit door is. and how to open it. i can leave and re-enter as i choose. that's what im trying to tell everyone. please check out the other threads ive posted in and be sure to read up all my responses. i have a firm grasp on what this reality is, and a full understanding of consciousness. i live it all day every day.

basically my friend. i have hacked the matrix and solved the puzzle and the attainment of enlightenment came with it. white light and all my cup runneth over. now im telling everyone where the truth on how to free themselves could be found. i suppose you can say. the 2012 awakening IS REAL.
and it is hear now. take my words seriously. it is no joke. as you can see i am doing this for free and anonymously. why? honestly.. because i believe everyone deserves to know how to be free if they choose to and the knowledge should not be denied them. that's why im doing it.

as i have told everyone who asked. look to eastern philosophies on the chakra system, the path to enlightenment and the way of life. im just pointing ppl in the right direction. my knowledge and understanding is sound i can assure you. as i have said. i live it every day since i attained enlightenment. yes true enlightenment. it is real and attainable.

i suppose you can say. this is my testimony.

the only way that our existence is like the matrix is that human being are like a virus, consuming until there there is no more to consume not an exact quote but what agent smith was trying to get across to neo

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

It is because the mind believes in more is better. And humans believe they have to be better because they have grown in a society that says 'Be good'.

Most humans believe that have to be something, even if that something is 'good', it is something that they strive to be.

Just be.
Be content to just be and don't want to be a thing of any description because you are never going to be a thing.
You are so much more than that.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

But the 'void' is something, it is potential energy. Energy is everything. There is no 'nothing' or 'void' those things are actually 'something' - energy.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

i see what ur saying but u aint gotta tell me, there is a reason i live in a daze

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The void is 'thingless'. No named thing. Not a thing in particular.
edit on 7-6-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

That depends. What is it that you consider to be a 'thing'? What IS a "void"? What IS "thing-less-ness"? Can you go into a bit more detail about this?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

That depends. What is it that you consider to be a 'thing'? What IS a "void"? What IS "thing-less-ness"? Can you go into a bit more detail about this?

No.
If i were to describe the no thing i will be turning it into a thing, just like you are trying to do.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Ok. Maybe, I am over-thinking things. I am just confused about the concept of a "void" and everything being energy.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

There are not two things.
There is just void appearing as form.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Interesting conclusion friend.

I'd say you're on the right lines.

Near death experiences prove this.

Here is a great documentary consisting of several people being interviewed after having had a near death experience.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAnarchist

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by smithjustinb

Poor guy. You just can't accept that this is it.
Life: It is what it is, and then we're bug food. That's all folks.

Physical life, sure. But energy cannot be created nor destroyed. Your consciousness will go on

AHHHH! Why can't people see how there is no connection between energy and thought??? It TAKES energy to make thought, and that energy must be in the form of a brain with storage areas to hold memories and formulate reasoning. "Thought" is NOT energy and cannot exist without a physical brain.

I recently watched about 58 seconds of a documentary that started with explaining atoms and then used it to explain how thought goes on after death. There are no atoms in thoughts. If anyone tried explaining this to a psychiatrist, this person would be diagnosed with disorganized schizophrenia. Connecting energy and thought is just as disconnected as saying, "It takes one month to build a small house, therefore ice cream is cold." There's NO connection!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

just not everyone yet understands what 'nothing' is

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Physical life, sure. But energy cannot be created nor destroyed. Your consciousness will go on

AHHHH! Why can't people see how there is no connection between energy and thought??? It TAKES energy to make thought, and that energy must be in the form of a brain with storage areas to hold memories and formulate reasoning. "Thought" is NOT energy and cannot exist without a physical brain.

I recently watched about 58 seconds of a documentary that started with explaining atoms and then used it to explain how thought goes on after death. There are no atoms in thoughts. If anyone tried explaining this to a psychiatrist, this person would be diagnosed with disorganized schizophrenia. Connecting energy and thought is just as disconnected as saying, "It takes one month to build a small house, therefore ice cream is cold." There's NO connection!

you probably havent been keeping up with what's happening in the latest Higg's boson and the God Particle research in Quantum Physics and the discovery that thought is affecting the experiments. you've got it all wrong and backwards man. thought exists seperate of energy. Thought molds energy to form every particle in the universe in all its forms to create this reality. God's Thought! and he gave each of us a piece of that thought to grow with as our own. I have seen the evidence and i have told you where to find it. now go.. look! See it for yourself.

when you make a choice without knowing the full facts. that means you are making an assumption! and that's what you've done. made a big strong fat foundationless assumption.

edit on 7-6-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

also.. 'Thought' IS the Void. Formless and dark. void of any 'thing' in it's natural or non-active state.
it can then use it's powers of thought through imagination to create anything it "thoughts". This is what God does to create the universe and everything within.

Thought is formless because it has no definitive shape. it is always morphing and warping in shape. it could be a cube or a perfect sphere or anything it 'Thoughts'. This is God's Thought!

in the abscence of any 'thing'. where 'nothing' is. there you will find 'Thought'

it is obvious to note what 'Thought' is. Many assume that "Thought" (that piece of him that the creator gave us) is done in the brain. but 'Thought actually originates in the spirt and is communicated down through the mind to the brain. The spirit also provides the power source for the mind and thus power the body to receive it's communication. So the brain is 'Receiving" Thought information. NOT Generating it!

God's Thought does not require a body to survive. it pervades and creates all of existence and keeps it so.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
prison...depends...

for a more neutral nomenclature maybe we could employ the term 'cell'..

the flesh cell would be a harder crystallization, very busy geometrically, many shapes overlayed

the light/astral cell a softer crystallization, less busy with more fundamental shapes

beyond, less and less geometric overlay until the absolute form is reached, a circle with no circumference, containing the potentiality of all forms and shapes.

individuate aspects of the one mind have free will, and can choose to live an eternity in the abyss or conversely, become their own universe. anything is possible in the infinite

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

you probably havent been keeping up with what's happening in the latest Higg's boson and the God Particle research in Quantum Physics and the discovery that thought is affecting the experiments. you've got it all wrong and backwards man. thought exists seperate of energy. Thought molds energy to form every particle in the universe in all its forms to create this reality. God's Thought! and he gave each of us a piece of that thought to grow with as our own. I have seen the evidence and i have told you where to find it. now go.. look! See it for yourself.

when you make a choice without knowing the full facts. that means you are making an assumption! and that's what you've done. made a big strong fat foundationless assumption.

also.. 'Thought' IS the Void. Formless and dark. void of any 'thing' in it's natural or non-active state.
it can then use it's powers of thought through imagination to create anything it "thoughts". This is what God does to create the universe and everything within.

Thought is formless because it has no definitive shape. it is always morphing and warping in shape. it could be a cube or a perfect sphere or anything it 'Thoughts'. This is God's Thought!

in the abscence of any 'thing'. where 'nothing' is. there you will find 'Thought'

it is obvious to note what 'Thought' is. Many assume that "Thought" (that piece of him that the creator gave us) is done in the brain. but 'Thought actually originates in the spirt and is communicated down through the mind to the brain. The spirit also provides the power source for the mind and thus power the body to receive it's communication. So the brain is 'Receiving" Thought information. NOT Generating it!

God's Thought does not require a body to survive. it pervades and creates all of existence and keeps it so.

Yikes, I'm not even going there. Just, when even the most brilliant of minds try to sell you a bunch of totally illogical garbage (because the math supposedly says so), don't buy it.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Thought is an appearance. Void does not appear.
Thoughts appear and disappear in the void and are seen by the void.

The void IS. And appearances appear and disappear. No thing exists, things just appear to exist. The void cannot be said to exist because it cannot be seen but it is the only real.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoLoveInFear46and2
reply to post by 0mage

Umm, was replying to OP but, no biggie.

You seem to be full of hate, which opposes Love. I'm sorry but the assumption that you could teach me anything is ludicrous. I have found my own way, and that way is Love and selflessness. By helping others, I myself grow as a human and spirit.

I don't mind the name calling, you're probably just venting your frustrations, I get that.
But don't arrogantly think you've got it all figured out and that your way is the way. There is no way.

We all make our own paths in life, if someone differs from your view just brush it off, let that person be.

We all make our own decisions which makes our outcome of life.

Spread Love brother not hate ( and my first post was meant for OP remember?)

actually i recognized your post was intended for the OP. i am actually jumping in to defend the OP's position. let him not doubt himself. and screw judgemental idiots who will aim to shoot him down.

There is no way? u speak like if you know something
You wouldnt entertain anything i have to say because it appears to u that i am filled with hate? guess what. that's exactly the point so no judgemental idiots will take my words seriously. remember. i dont want to be responsible for teaching you anything.

but again, you cant see what i see, or feel what i feel, or know what i know. and i can tell that by simple ignorance in your responses. u dont know anything. y dont you just admit that? y come into a thread where someone is trying to share their newfound understanding to help others and aim to shoot down his accomplishment? why dont you just shutup if you dont have anything good to say?

regarding my hate! i am all things. hate and love! and i operate on a science that you simply cannot comprehend to even be able to judge me and what you consider my personality to be. Oh i suppose ascended masters are supposed to be pissin tail little meek hermits. well guess what. those fakes you follow all around the world. i am no fake.

I am a warrior! so suck on that infantile spirit being!

let me taunt you a second time:

i have enlightenement, you do not. you are stupid. you are ignorant. you have accomplished no spiritual awareness, you dont understand lucid dreaming simply because u havent researched it or even tried it probably. you dont have a clue about astral projection or moving your soul into other dimensions whilst leaving an apparently cold stiff and dead body behind which regains life once you re-enter that body. how do u feel to have accomplished nothing on this earth except to physically shoot down other's accomplishments for YOUR OWN FAILURE!

did i say that u and ppl like u suck already? i probably did but let me say it again.

u and ppl like u are unaccomplished fools!

i will assist the seekers! and those who do not wish to know or who i view to have attacked the accomplishments of others i will have you spiritually shut down into humility. humility for the fact that i will enlightened you to be reminded that you dont know FCK ALL!

what failures!

God help us all from spiritual people like these and the "truth' that they spread.
Seems like this forum is a magnet for all kind of dysfunctional kids on medication, lost in their own paranoiac illusion of power; that's the idea of spirituality these days?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
reply to post by 0mage

Ok, I'll bite again. Answer me this if you're really what you say you are.

What happens when an unstoppable force hits an unmovable object? It's not a physics question ...

Chuck Norris is born.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by Rosha

Originally posted by smithjustinb
"You are part of my mind and I am part of yours and we share this mind, because it is one. "

Every time I hear this I think..."ok..so your saying your mind is the same as a pedophiles mind, a psychopaths or murderers or rapists mind too then? "

Really?

You cant just look at the pretty side of the tapestry....and if your going for the royal 'we' then you have to include the un-pretty too.

I believe we do have individual minds. To me, we are/ can be AS one mind but we are not just ONE mind.

Being AS one, is a HUGE contextual difference to being ONE...which for me, a survivor of the above mentioned assholes..isn't a promising prospective.

Ro

edit on 6-6-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

One mind. Individual brains with individual directions. The mind is all. In the mind, there is rape and murder and betrayal. But that's not your brain. You're free to make it that way if you want to. No one will stop you. No one can. You are free. But choose wisely.

Presuming that just because you are experiencing a thing for the first time, (such as mind-as-totality), makes it THE truth of and for All, is naive and can even be dangerous - in my opinion.

If you do currently believe Mind is all there is...well..I already know there will be nothing that will convince you otherwise....though it might be useful to say that at least as far as I am concerned, building a rut in that belief might dis-serve you in the longer term as belief itself, is finite.

Single "source' ideologies, much like like monotheism's, are always restrictive and temporary states. They end. Dependency on a singular viewpoint is an easy delusion to fall into and a very hard one to step out of. So I will respect your right to your current view point..I wont hold you to it..and will just say that I hope your judgment about what "All" is, doesn't see you excluding yourself from experiencing the ' what else'.

Rosha

Thank you. I will be considering what you wrote.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join