It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I like the fame :o

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I started playing video games for fun. I had so much fun playing Runescape and Call Of Duty with my irl friends. After a while I got a bit famous. I'm currently in a trickshot clan on call of duty with 10k subs + on youtube (TaMe). Our Channel: www.youtube.com... It's kind of funny how so many people recognize us in game. We are currently ranked #6 TopTrickshotClans (From the entire world). I like the fame ;o. An example from one of our videos:

That was just the call of duty part.

I started editing Rsmv's (Runescape Music Videos) a few years ago. I actually made it quite far. At one point I had 1300 subscribers with 130000 total upload views. My Channel: www.youtube.com... Most of my videos have 3000 - 12000 videos which I'm quite happy about. I LOVE to read every single comment what people think about my editing, especially the good comments which make me feel good ;D. An example of a RSMV edited by me:

I just felt like posting it, feel free to subscribe and leave a good comment haha
edit on 5-6-2012 by Crashyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
autoaim feature. (assisted aiming)
I like your video but I'm surprised you're advertising. =\

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Nothing like a cheap plug ehh!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
That COD vid you seem to be glitching all over the place.
If the above poster is right and thats an aim bot, there's nothing skillful about anything.

Famous cheater?????

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Wouldn't mind, but Battlefield 3 beats the s**t out of COD all day and night anyway!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

lol do you really think we're using aimbot/aim assist? If anyone in our clan hacks, they get kicked immediately. We're not allowed to use it anyways cause else we could get kicked outa the clan + outa top30trickshotclans xd

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

Nah we don't use that.. Go check all of our videos, You'll see there's not even one video where a player is using aim assist.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-6-2012 by Crashyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
not to be rude but I have learned through my many years of competitive gaming never to trust a boastful player

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

So why are you glitching all over the place?
That ain't normal for MW2.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
reply to post by Crashyy

So why are you glitching all over the place?
That ain't normal for MW2.

Sorry, but this no reply means I have to beleive you cheated your ass off.
Were can I get an aim bot?

new topics

top topics

join