It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judgment of America - 9 Harbingers of our Future

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The entire world is going to be judged, not just one country.

I know, like I said earlier...

"But, America, like ever other country.... will face judgement."

Rebuilding the Temple is what the Son of Perdition wants, he wants to sit on the mercy seat. That's when he reveals himself. Want to know who he is? Rebuild the Temple, if you build it he will come, he will not be able to resist it.

The idea of rebuilding a third temple seems a little out of place for a secular state like Israel. But who knows.

One thing is for certain....Israel is the main stage for end times events...

1. The jews are unique people in the sense that they are the only religious group thats considers Jesus to be incompatible with their beliefs. (Theres also an obscure gnostic cult that opposes Jesus, but anyway)

2. The anti-christ HAS to be Jewish in order to be accepted as messiah.

3. The great whore is Jerusalem....and she rides the 10 horned beast. (which matches the description of the 1st beast).

Well supposedly now being jewish is a race
. I don't buy it myself. Judaism is and always has been a religion and they do believe in the messiah just not that Jesus is him, to them he was a blasphemous criminal claiming to be YHWH. That is why they will get snookered by the SoP until he sits on the mercy seat. The reason they get snookered is because the Talmud forbids any jew to read the book of Daniel or all the plagues of the scriptures would be piled onto them. What a load of crap right? Messianic jews that rejected the Talmud read the book of Daniel and none of that happened to them and they learned who their savior is.

As for the Antichrist being a jew, the Messiah must come from the line of David. I don't think the Beast she rides is Jerusalem, because in prophetic language Beasts are Empires, not one city or a small nation. A small nation would fit under the word "mountain". Remember the whore is dressed in red and purple colors which fits the Roman Catholic Church and the Beast she rides is the revived 4th Beast with iron teeth which is Rome. So i definately think the R.C.C. will have a part to play, just not sure what form it will come in. I know the Popes have desired to sit in the rebuilt Temple for at least 1000 years which was what the crusades were all about.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Well supposedly now being jewish is a race . I don't buy it myself. Judaism is and always has been a religion and they do believe in the messiah just not that Jesus is him, to them he was a blasphemous criminal claiming to be YHWH.

Never implied that the jews were a race. I was referring to jews as a religion i.e Judaism....which is openly anti-christian.

As for the Antichrist being a jew, the Messiah must come from the line of David. I don't think the Beast she rides is Jerusalem, because in prophetic language Beasts are Empires, not one city or a small nation.

1. According to scripture...the beast that the whore rides IS the first beast from the sea.

The first beast = "... a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy."

The beast that the whore rides = "I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast ....having seven heads and ten horns."

Both beasts.... 7 heads and 10 horns. The beast that the whore rides IS the first beast.

2. Now, note the similarities between the the whore and Jerusalem....

The whore and Jerusalem have the blood of the saints on their hands.
(Matthew 23:35 & Revelations 18:24 )

The whore and Jerusalem boast a lot before meeting destruction
(Isaiah 47:7 & Revelation 18:7 )

The whore and Jerusalem are described similarly with regard to appearance and their subsequent destruction
(Jeremiah 4:30-31 & Revelation 17:4-16)

edit on 8-6-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Mystery Babylon is the "whore". For the modern era that religious sytem takes the form of Catholicism. To date there are upwards of 20 million dead saints on her hands. And the beast that rises up out of the SEA, is the Mediterranean Sea, or the "great sea". It will originally be a 10 member/nation empire and the SoP will uproot 3 of those nations when he assumes power. Lebanon (Tyre), Iraq (Babylon), Iran (Persia). Go to Joel chpter 3 I believe, it lists the nations Christ will judge and destroy upon His return. These nations are the "beast" emprire the AC will control.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join