It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

venus transit, cellgrowth by electric fields, DNA and galactic core

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

...i guess it is about how you define " to change " , Magma

You are right - in an individual s consciousness, i m sure that there wont be much visable change, at the moment. I agree.
- the world around you continues just like it did before yesterday, etc

But imo,
you ve to understand that They are making their sneak attack on you,
distracting you, on purpose, with American Idol, and the non-existing, false, fabricated "middle east tension ",

- untill the plan is in place
And they will get to your consciousness in one moment,
- you will see every metaphysical horror, you was spared to, till now,
- because the dimension frequency has catched up with everyone s vision.

- I just dont want to RISK that...you know.
..simply because i have séen Evil.

bless

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

...perhaps, Stereologist.

But you have to admit, that we know virtually nothing about frequencies and the cosmos.

- I m not saying i agree with astrology. I dont. It is a predeterminated false religion, and ment to enslave a souls free will - instead of making him to be a Free being , in Gods image.
thats not the point here

...but the point is, since the human biological frame is powered by energies, we, in the West, have only begón to discover, it indeed makes sense that the cosmos is influencing the bioplasmic double of the human frame.

- That 'astrology ' has become a quack-religion, perpetrated by male-needing housewives, i agree fully

...but there is SO much more for us to discover...supported by 'science ' ( as far science is able to ) ....and it will próve that " everything is Energy "... just like Consciousness is Energy " / information

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

" Interesting post. I would suggest two conflicting ideas. The blocking of the sun is counter productive, the energy for all life here comes from the sun and requires the constant feed. Blocking it out is like pinching the hose on a respirator - not a good thing. The chems are there to block as well. Fortunately neither have too much impact on the overall process, temporary blip at best.

The story of the plants reminds me of Heironymus Galens work on energy from the sun. He place plants in the cellar with a solar collector on the roof leading to a wire that ran down through to the cellar, so the plants were only exposed to the energy of the sun coming through the copper wire - the plants grew just fine."

thank you Cranky
- im sorry; i m too stupid to can properly 'quote ' the post

i didnt hear of Galens, but ll look into it

- yes i understand the 'sun ' part.
but
even it s hard for us to understand,
there seem to ve been a time ( untill 5000 bC?) that the present condition of sun giving life/light was NOT there.

rephrased -
there was some kind of Firmament around earth,
and (only) when that protective Firmament collápsed, then the real dangers of sun-life came forward; like, the kind of protection the human biological body needed against the changed conditions ( = no ZPF no more ) etc

basically - we deteriated, rapidly, since the imploding of the Firmament

thát is my whole point here..?

- What is going on, right now, is the fabricating of a 2nd, electromagnetic firmament -
by , call them 'spiritual beings ' or ' evil metaphysical beings ', -
in order to get the conditions back, beóre the collapse of the ZPF Firmament

..just...then in théir way - in théir rule.

= the false " golden age " / the rise of Atlantis

..bless

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Solar Flare Creates Puzzling Particle Pulse on Earth
www.space.com...

now why earth d respond to energy ?
yes, 'from the sun '... but because 'the sun receives it from the core ' ..and just passes it on

Its like the interaction between a passing asteroid and a body - the exchange of energy is visable

point here,
niburu = place of crossing = crossing of energies / dimensions ?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

yet - there is no difference between 'science' and 'religion' ?
the diffrence between them, right now, is a fabricated difference
... they are posed opposite of eachother - while they arent.
with the goal, to DIScredit 'religion '.

There is a huge difference between the two.
Science can change, while religion cannot.
Science deals with what is knowable. Religion deals with what is not.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

These claims that plants are "smart" are hoaxes. The plant recognizing anyone is a well known hoax.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

But you have to admit, that we know virtually nothing about frequencies and the cosmos.

We know a lot about both. Just because there will always be questions to ask doe snot mean that we know little.

...but the point is, since the human biological frame is powered by energies, we, in the West, have only begón to discover, it indeed makes sense that the cosmos is influencing the bioplasmic double of the human frame.

These claims of energies are simply bad descriptions of what is actual. To give an analogous bad explanation consider the gold panner. They sometimes describe gold having this affinity for the black sands, The gold is said to like black sand and is drawn to it. That explanation works for the gold panner in terms of looking for gold in some cases. It does not tell us what is happening. In the case of the black sand it is the heaviest common mineral found in streams. The material is hematite. The gold is dense and ends up where other heavy minerals are deposited. Lighter material is washed away.

Energies are often claimed, but do not exist just as black sand is not drawn to the gold or like the gold or seeks the gold or whatever explanation is offered.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

The story of the plants reminds me of Heironymus Galens work on energy from the sun. He place plants in the cellar with a solar collector on the roof leading to a wire that ran down through to the cellar, so the plants were only exposed to the energy of the sun coming through the copper wire - the plants grew just fine."

I looked into Galens Heironymous story. Never heard of the person before. Don't believe his story either.

There is simply too much data from hundreds of years of biological research that shows his story to be false. I don't believe he got the results he claims. I don't believe him when he claims others have replicated his work.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rawzee
So you say this

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Will make plants grow more and we get smarter?

my reply isn't responding to the venus transit making plants grow bigger or nothing..

it is about one sentence in the link you posted

...During previous transits of Venus, scientists were able to figure out the size of the solar system and the distance between the sun and the planets.

i gotta respond to that with the info i heard on a Nat Geo program on the day of the Venus transit,
that accurate measurements were finally achieved when NASA beamed radar at Venus and figured out just how far the the planet was away from Earth & Sun... i don't recall the year but it was in the 1970s or later...so...
the distance to Venus and the Sun was never achieved by triangulating the Venus transit observations as the article states... whatever distances they may have made were in error until the radar reflections and then possibly Laser measurements reflected from the moon to verify the old radar data

but this is only a side issue

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
That is, what makes you think that the skies are superconducting?

Well, if it's true that planes are spraying aluminium up there, the skies would be more conductive than before. But I have trouble getting up there so I have no idea what is going on.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Well, if it's true that planes are spraying aluminium up there, the skies would be more conductive than before. But I have trouble getting up there so I have no idea what is going on.

That's impossible. That would affect every radar and ham radio to the extent that their operation would be either severely altered or more likely impossible. That would also cut off, or interfere with communications for the airplanes themselves.

Methinks that the chemtrail theory is an exemplar of clinical obsession and/or idiocy.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

the distance to Venus and the Sun was never achieved by triangulating the Venus transit observations as the article states... whatever distances they may have made were in error until the radar reflections and then possibly Laser measurements reflected from the moon to verify the old radar data

The Venus transits did allow the size of the solar system to be determined by calculating 1AU to be 95 million miles. More recently there have been refinements to the value of 1AU.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

The point about superconductive is a bit more complex. All things vibrate and have power, but some is more directed by consciousness then others via the awareness the director has. The sky is part of the earth matrix, it has a lot of energy at its disposal and it does "conduct" connections from all the other energies that interact with us - sun, planets, galaxies etc. Some of those connections we "feel" others we don't. Tesla pointed to tapping into that "super conductive" nature and using it to produce electrons to run toasters, though the understanding of his work has been distorted over time.

As for the chems, they are used to diffuse and scatter the energy we interact with coming from the sun, planets, galaxies etc. As the OP pointed out, that energy is forcing change upon the planet and certain folks are not keen on the change at all, they like their slaves devoted to religious realities, science realities and so on and they seek to keep their cattle in place. By blocking the altering energies, and then feeding countering energies in place, they hope to stop the changes happening to us. It will fail, but it is fun to see them put so much energy into the system of control and to see how many people love their prison cell so much they'll defend the actions of their own oppressors to the death.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12

" Interesting post. I would suggest two conflicting ideas. The blocking of the sun is counter productive, the energy for all life here comes from the sun and requires the constant feed. Blocking it out is like pinching the hose on a respirator - not a good thing. The chems are there to block as well. Fortunately neither have too much impact on the overall process, temporary blip at best.

thank you Cranky
- im sorry; i m too stupid to can properly 'quote ' the post

i didnt hear of Galens, but ll look into it

- yes i understand the 'sun ' part.
but
even it s hard for us to understand,
there seem to ve been a time ( untill 5000 bC?) that the present condition of sun giving life/light was NOT there.

rephrased -
there was some kind of Firmament around earth,
and (only) when that protective Firmament collápsed, then the real dangers of sun-life came forward; like, the kind of protection the human biological body needed against the changed conditions ( = no ZPF no more ) etc

basically - we deteriated, rapidly, since the imploding of the Firmament

thát is my whole point here..?

- What is going on, right now, is the fabricating of a 2nd, electromagnetic firmament -
by , call them 'spiritual beings ' or ' evil metaphysical beings ', -
in order to get the conditions back, beóre the collapse of the ZPF Firmament

..just...then in théir way - in théir rule.

= the false " golden age " / the rise of Atlantis

..bless

Our system is whacked to be sure. We're a living being, existing on a living planet, contained in a computers simulated reality. That's where things get hard to sort out, as the introduction of that simulation created a notion that this is the right way and the other way, without the control matrix, was the wrong way. So the great change no only has to alter the true self, but the false self avatar that we have been using here on earth. I agree the transit signifies the final showdown of sorts, the controllers off to do their best to contain and the incoming transformation energy doing its best to wake those who wish to wake up - up.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

There are no mysterious energies coming from the other planets or anywhere else.

I do agree that Tesla has been distorted over time. That has been done by people pretending that he was onto all sorts of wacko things. He was working with electrical devices that are well understood. If Tesla were here today he would be amazed at how far we have come - much further than he could have imagined.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

That's pretty humorous don't you think? You say we are on a living planet, but actually its virtual since it's a simulation.

The planet is not alive. It has no properties that are considered to be alive.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I hope that the universal factual conclusions you have reached are not simply expressed in a condescending fashion solely in the 2012 forums of which you are an expert. I hope, truly hope, that you have written several books with your name attached, and do lectures in front of live people "telling them how it is," for there are so few people who will go live in front of others and talk down to them with the condescending authority from which the entire wealth of knowledge contained in your head.

For the love of humanity man, do not keep it in the 2012 forums, youtube, TED talks and so many other venues are in need of your knowledge and aged wisdom. Why keep it here? The quest must really have your name attached, as you need to get the actual credit for telling the entire world how it all is - and isn't, put your name out there and get the glory from all the efforts to shut the stupid idiot people up who perpetuate stupid *&^#$ that does nothing but annoy you and confuse the less educated leading them to down the road directly to a place call ignorance city and its own isolated hell.

I thank you for your contribution, as I have totally misunderstood the entire workings of consciousness. The earth isn't living anything just rocks. It takes a special person to sit behind the computer screen and tell it like it is through the protection of anonymity and condescension. I would suggest that if the result of being a perfect science know-all-there-is-to-know-person, is your particular form of interaction I'll opt for the foolish world of openness and acceptence, sharing of ideas, connecting with others and a general state of "it's all cool" as your contributions seem to leave me feeling humanity just doesn't get it.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

is your particular form of interaction I'll opt for the foolish world of openness and acceptence, sharing of ideas, connecting with others and a general state of "it's all cool" as your contributions seem to leave me feeling humanity just doesn't get it.

Instead of accepting reality for what it is, you'll employ these lies to offer a nonsensical viewpoint. Nice.

So instead of learning and understanding the amazing complexity that makes the world we live in such a jewel you'll pretend that telling lies about the world is really acceptance. No its not. Accepting the world as it is is acceptance. Making up silly nonsense devoid of reality is being close minded. It s a rejection of the world. It is a rejection of what the world actually is.

I am sharing ideas. You hate it because those ideas might be difficult to accept. They require taking the painful effort to invest time and learn.

Some people lash out at learning more about the world. When kids under the age of 80 do that I can only try to assist them. Yesterday I met a very large group watching the transit. We stood under a solid overcast waiting for that moment when the clouds would break. They never did. But that 3 hour effort was not wasted. I learn a lot about the world by interacting with the other attendees. I spent my time asking questions about optics, projection systems, hydrogen alpha filters, and so many other ideas.

You are free to reject learning. You are free to bask in ignorance. You are free to be a close minded person that never lets the amazing world of reality sink in. That's okay. I on the other hand want to learn every day because the world as it is just amazes me constantly. I don't need to stop learning and replace learning with fake stories about a reality that does not exist.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I can easily prove what you say is not true. You are a closet bully. I'll prove it. Some time back you made a post, somewhere in the postings you mentioned your friends went to look for bigfoot and made a light hearted point of the story and didn't degrade them in the post - why? Bigfoot is a hoax - you know this, so why didn't you read them the riot act? Why didn't you tell them how science has proven bigfoot is a myth?

You don't bully in person, you're not old enough to, only on line. The point isn't what you say, I really don't care what you have to say as you just repeat what you have read and what is taught in the schools and nearly all is totally uninteresting to me. it is your condescending tone, your holier then though attitude, your rapid fire posting to make your point, your utter disregard for your fellow humans here on the site, is what I object to. You're not right about anything, ever - the reason is there is no right and your pursuit of proving how right you are is beyond silly, it is boring.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The "Bigfoot Hoax" isn't causing teenagers and children to contemplate and commit suicide. At least not that I've ever heard.

My 2¢

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join