It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So As It Turns Out...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The girl I've been dating the last three weeks was just using me to get to the man she really was interested. She was never really interested in me. I have nothing wordy or verbose or insightful to say about it. She dumped me and said some really cruel things to me and went on her merry way.

The biggest thing that gets me about this is I always treated her with respect, never raised my voice to her, and let her be herself. The man she went to has control issues and is already calling her the ball and chain and spreading innuendos that he wants to turn her into his prostitute. He works out a hour every other day and is a pretty muscular guy.

I guess I just couldn't make her happy enough.

If she ever comes to her senses and finds out how wrong he is for her, and wants to come back to me, I'll just say I'm sorry, but you made your bed now you have to lie in it.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You're looking at it with the right attitude...I applaud that. It will make your life easier to deal with

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

This belongs in the relationship forum.

Sorry for your bad run of luck though. You live and you learn right?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

From the information you have given....you are a righteous dude...a person with a lot of good qualities.

Be glad you are rid of her....she does not deserve someone like you!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Thats terrible... I know it feels crushing when something like this happens, but you're doing the right thing. You sound like a very good, honest man and someone many of us women have a hard time even finding...

Players are a dime a dozen, honest loyal men are extremely rare.... your luck will change soon enough, keep your head up SadamClone

edit on 5-6-2012 by Isabelx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I'm very sorry.

As others have said...you deserve better. Doesn't help with the pain right now, though.

I only know you from ATS, but from your posts I've formed an opinion of you.

You are honest, compassionant, no-nonsense, intelligent sort of guy. You are worth the wait, and someday some gi is going to get the prize of her life.

Hugs to you.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I don't know, I've heard about those gi.

And I'm not that honest. I will treat people fairly who treats me fairly, but won't treat people fairly who don't treat me fairly if they won't leave me alone.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Abs help too.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Rejoyce, for you are now rid of the wicked witch of the superficial west. Sadly, I know quite a bit of women like that. They rather be with the hunk that treat them like dirt because they work out and make the moolah rather than having a guy that will treat them with respect and as an equal. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a bad looking guy and I do ok but dang, some of them (women) are ruthless. They pretend to like you them yank your heart right out of you chest. I said some not all of them are that way. Oh! By the way I'm sure there are dudes like that too.
edit on 5-6-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join