It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rubio: "We Need To Prepare People" For War With Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
All of this has been planned a long time ago. How is this surprising to anyone?? There are probably 100 threads just on this site alone dealing with the Wars in Iraq (before it started), the War in Afghanistan (before it started), Libya (before it started)....theres a trend here.

Syria is next than Iran. Syria will end pretty quickly though and Iran will be the Game changer. I think there trying not to go to War with Syria but trying to do it through back channel dealings with China and Russia.

Also, the "if you dont support everything America or Israel does your hating" comments dont really contribute to this thread at all and really make the poster look kinda IQ deficient.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think what we really need to do is prepare the gallows for people like Rubio.....

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I hope the American public has the balls to stand up to this imperialist saber rattling.
If we don't. China and Russia surely do.

They will wait until the second civil war begins and then swoop in for the coup de grace and conquer the territory. Thats the only thing theyre waiting for. Just vultures circling the carcass. It happens in every civilzation both in the past, present and probably future.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Look at the logo behind Romney of the US and Israeli flags overlapping - "shared vision" yikes!

Sorry Mitt and Rube - the American people don't share your "vision".
We need stupid crap like jobs, a stable currency and a legal system that works for all, not just the financially well-endowed.
I think the era of the Vietnam war protests may be coming back in a big way.
I hope the American public has the balls to stand up to this imperialist saber rattling.
If we don't. China and Russia surely do.

So much for choice and free elections.

A Forum Moderator hating on America and Israel and loving up to China and Russia with a heavy dose of sympathy for Iran and Syria, very telling, very telling indeed.

It's very telling indeed. He's telling the truth and you just refuse to see it.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
America is in the "business" of war. Who profits really? I'll tell you...it's the likes of Halliburton, the private companies that manufacture the hardware of war etc. And war is sold to the simple minds just like any other product, pop star or what passes for entertainment.
Wrap the WAR up in a nice red, white and blue package, play some patriotic music, manufacture a "bad guy" with the help of the main stream media, create a false flag incident, market the hell out of this nice little bundle and Americans will line up to sign up to "kill me some godless towelheads"

It's not about "homeland security" "patriotism" or anything other than business as usual. As in all things American...follow the money.

costofwar.com...

And who get's stuck with the bill?
edit on 5-6-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

What is weak is the defense of Iran and it is rather sickening to see how many people come to the defense of them.

Iran hasn't done anything to America so why should we hate on them. What is truly sickening is seeing how many Americans in here that run to defend Israel in this forum. Israel has murdered our citizens, murdered members of our military, constantly spy on us to sell our secrets to the highest bidder. They sell the weapons we donate to them they have a state dept. in this country that actively interferes with our government for the benfit of Israel over America.

That Mister is whats truly sickening.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Does anyone really need a better reason than this to eliminate these warmongering asshats from Presidential contention by voting for Ron Paul in your state primary?

Get it done, people.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Does anyone really need a better reason than this to eliminate these warmongering asshats from Presidential contention by voting for Ron Paul in your state primary?

Get it done, people.

I just did vote for Dr. Paul but I have no illusions that he will have any power against the corpratracracy. He will bend to their will just like all the rest.

I really don't understand this devotion to a Republican from Texas. And besides if he fails to have the house and senate behind him; nothing will change.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hello Ben81, ATS Readers, Writers,

PNAC... Project For New American Century.... from pre 9-11 days.... kinda lays it out if people can remember back that far these days..

And as one responder said... Iran has been on the "destroy" list for some time...maybe back as far as the fall of the Shah?? I had USA friends living and working there years ago... When it all went down, they had less than 24 hours to get out of the country...it was grab yer bags and flee...basically..they worked for some company involved in energy... dont think it was oil directly..but worked with Iranians daily.. and they were all happy happy... he was an electrician.

My friends were shocked and deeply saddened to have to leave there. They had many many local friends.

And yes, you are correct when mentioning a certain very small mideast country.. and its overwhelming influence on USA "policy". Too many people with a PASSPORT and citizenship from that SAME country are involved in high level politics in the USA.. I thought that was supposed to be illegal...??

If it isnt, (most likely not).. then it SHOULD BE!

As many believers should note: One can not serve TWO MASTERS... Dual citizens in high level government, policy making positions should NOT be allowed.

I mention believers above because, the majority of them are supporters of what is going on. And it is only my opinion and from interacting with folks while in public; a lot higher majority of them, compared to average JOe support this war forever stuff.

We now have the "socially engineered" misfortune to be living in times when the USA is probably MORE DIVIDED and in such turmoil, since just prior to the Civil War... hate to say it but dang look around!

Sadly the huge amount of folks in this country are STILL stuck in this left-right paradigm.. As if the Dems or Repubs are REALLY any different once you get up so high in power.

Another responder mentioned they gotta do what they are told once in office... THIS is SO TRUE! Many folks just don't get it!!!!

Woodrow Wilson may honestly have had good intentions, and dreams of World Peace forever with his League of Nations thing. He was approached by the supporters of a Federal Reserve Bank.. and that IF HE WOULD SIGN THE BILL once it passed...basically they would make him president. A Fed Reserve bill had been tried before and many POTUS over the years turned it down. Or ran them out of their office at the point of a gun.. (Andrew Jackson did this??)

National newspapers starting making Wilson shine like a diamond in a goats arse... and he got in!

After he left office, he wrote a book... telling readers on HOW THERE WAS A SHADOW government, and also how he felt he basically betrayed the country, and it would lead to its financial downfall down the road someday.

Well, hello, here we are! Right? Yes, certain leaders accelerated the rot, with spending and wars forever.. but all they did was speed up the inevidable... and planned result..Keynesian economics would never work..or will never work..the more money the more DEBT..

That same shadow government is still there folks, only much more powerful than in Woodrow Wilsons time.

In reality, while much has seemed to change in our world, much of its core driving stuff, HAS NOT CHANGED.

Most folks are victims of the massive propaganda nowdays. They lack, or refuse to use critical thinking tools to ascertain WTF is going on in the world. But then most are slackers too...lol As long as there is beer in the fridge, Footy on the telly, and the lights come on... NO WORRIES MATE!

What is sad to see IS such a force of voter block in the ultra fanatic religeous types... actually praying for, and supporting, and cheering on the war forever "thinking" it will cause Christ, or God, to envoke the rapture, and they get an "E" ticket outta here.. (NOT)..or it will cause Christ to return sooner...

It floors me, as this is opposite of what Christ really taught..in reality they are praying for another global conflict, (cuz thats what will happen, trust me)... and massive deaths all over the dang place! Praying for their own destruction by warfare.

People are REALLY easy to manipulate in masses. This is the result of decades of study, and from folks like Bernie Mays of Madison Avenue in the early 1950's..

On one level propaganda is VERY sophisticated and suttle these days, and on another blatant in your face lies, as in the BBC recent bust of using a 2003 Iraq death photo to portray recent Houla slaughter vicitms..SAd eh?

Even sadder is how many people RIGHT NOW STILL THINK THAT WAS A REAL PIC OF HOULA DEAD!

And now want WAR..

God, if you are out there, you better help us NOW.. cuz this ride is getting out of control.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
they won't attack until syria is defeated or neutralized. it is the only front that iran could use to send troops or their agents pouring into israel and kicking off a massive regional war.

the war has already started.

how long can israel and the u.s. stand by while syrians are getting massacred fighting their enemies.

syria is being backed and armed by iran, russia and china.

isn't the u.s., the most powerful nation on earth embarrassed that civilians are fighting its enemies, the combined might of iran, russia and china.

disgraceful.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Get it done, people.

I just did vote for Dr. Paul but I have no illusions that he will have any power against the corpratracracy. He will bend to their will just like all the rest.

I really don't understand this devotion to a Republican from Texas. And besides if he fails to have the house and senate behind him; nothing will change.

It's more about what he stands for and the fact that more and more people support him. I don't think he has any illusions about how things will turn out, either. But his ideas are taking hold, and perhaps in 2016 we can get enough momentum to actually get the job done. His role is to make people aware of what we should stand for, and against. Someone else will carry his torch after his work is done and the momentum will grow.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

yes and by this logic the world has every right to stop the restless, GREATEST of all time builder of WMD's : USA.
always developing new ways to kill more people.

makes me sick.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Rubio was asked by moderator Richard Stengel, “You would sanction a strike before you would tolerate a nuclear Iran?” “Yes and I think that we need to begin to prepare people for that,” the Florida Senator responded.

A close ally of Israel, the US has also assured Tel Aviv that it will do everything to prevent Iran from developing a nuclear weapon.

Tehran insists that its nuclear program is entirely peaceful, and despite a lack of any evidence pointing to weapons development, the West is reluctant to believe the assurances.

Anyone remember Weapons of Mass Destruction?

They are so worried about nukes, but nobody gives a poop about the radiation floating across the Pacific.

( : drunken rant over : )

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Prepare the people? Shouldn't it be the other way round, with government preparing to do what the people want?

Yeah right

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

This should definitely get interesting.

I want to know what war with Iran really entails. I don't think it would be a pretty, prepackaged war for the American public's viewing pleasure. I sense it would bleed into our streets somehow.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
They have been 'preparing' the people for war with Iran for ages and no luck. The necessary changes in consciousness required for such a war just won't come. I think they blew their chance by wasting it on Iraq and Afghanistan instead of Iran. Perhaps the only chance for a war with Iran is another false flag in America or Europe but it seems after 9/11 people became to savvy and the PTB are too worried about being caught for another false flag attack. Maybe the US is waiting for another Pearl Harbour perpetrated by Iran, ie, provoking Iran into making the first move.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I wonder if they (politicians) are going to send their kids to die in a war.
Yeah, not likely.
And for a quick minute, I liked rubios confidence and mannerisms. Just another politician like we get over here

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Prepare for war? They have been at war with us since attacking and capturing our Embassy in Tehran!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Have you read Ezekiel 37-39 lately? That will affect your perspective!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
they want war???

they can find the money to pay for their war!!!

money!! not loans!! not cuts to services and federal programs that actually help the people!!
let the rich give up their tax break, let our elected officials and thier underlings knock it off with their million dollar monthly vacatons!! find the money, then come talk to us about another war!

there's someone suggesting that the retirement age should be raised to 80, while 50 percent or so of the younger generation sits idled by this recesson/depression! they're not leaving home, they've been put on hold....till they can con us into another war!

tell ya what dear wackos in gov't.....
give me the money I have put into social security and I will happily leave this country with my sons in tow, and you can have all the wars for your buddies profits you want.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join