It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leonardo Da Vinci: The Extra-Dimensional Messenger

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Da Vinci was commissioned by the Catholic church, as were many artists to create works that recorded important holy scenes. There would have been some members of the church that understood these extra dimensional layers.

This artistic tradition lives on with modern artists like Salvadore Dali who used similar layering.

Check out this commissioned painting for esoteric content

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I may be reading more into this than i need to...i'm seeing the classic look of a 3rd eye/chakra depiction, not aliens. Age of enlightenment anyone?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tanulis

wow isnt it awesome how in the first the woman gained a 3rd eye, in the next the face of the baphomet, and the 3rd, the positions of the baphomet and various other early pagan deities..................way cool

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I don't get it

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
OP, I do think our views on this are completely correct

Nobody would go to those lengths to produce those pictures (which clearly show what we call dimensional/non-terrestrial beings).. If he wasn't trying to tell us the existance of them! The one with the being with both arms held out over a child on each side, I find is very telling, they've influenced our lives with out us knowing.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Before I learned about Tesla Leonardo Da Vinci was the most fascinating person I had ever learned about. My school projects analyzed his various contributions and I must say I am delighted with present day technology and how it can help us to see an even greater dimension to his works and contributions.
His concept of the universal man which was later coined as polymath is something I strive fore everyday even now.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
can u do the mona lisa tho ? i really wanna see that..

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Whoah! the figures & poses mirrored are (to me at least) very reminiscent of the archetypal images of Baphomet or Buddha & there is undoubtedly & intentionally much more to these original paintings than initially meets the eye.
I have PhotoShop but as a novice I didn't quite understand your reference to layers, I'll have a play around with some of his pictures & see what happens.

What a wonderful, thought-provoking thread! S+F

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
OK Ive reread this thread, cause your technique is kinda cool and I really want to understand what you are saying is going on in this art, but I cant for the life of me see how ETs taught him his mirror tech? Where does this premise come from? Please dont make me watch Ancient Aliens, perhaps a dot point from someone on this premise would be appreciated

Can you also use your technique on other subjects. in order to get a proper result. Pretty sure other cool images will appear there also

edit on 5-6-2012 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
What hidden messages are seen by mirroring these images?

You can take any piece of art and mirror it create magnificent pieces of art. This is something I do as a psychedelic digital artist. I assure you that almost any image of any person could also be perceived as an alien with the right manipulation. This is simply a matter of perception and an over-analysis of his art. Quite simply you desire to see something more in his art; therefore, you shall. Ancient Aliens lost its peak after season 2 ended; now they are just looking for ways to make more episodes.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I have been fascinated by this conundrum for the last few years. My conclusion of all this is that most of his great works are overlays of some sort and should be merged together, how, i don't know, but the last supper holds much secrets, not to mention some of his other works.

The Man himself.

An overlay for the Vitruvian Man.

The Vitruvian man as it was meant to be seen.

Da Vinci on the end of The Last Supper.

If anyone knows how to transform a IMAGE into a PENTAGON, let me know, I'm missing this last piece of info to kind of crack into the next phase of the puzzles.

Likewise if anyone wants to see more, let me know.
edit on 5-6-2012 by OmegaSynthesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Did I do it right?

Did I find extra-dimensional symmetries?

edit on 6/5/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The last one reveals the image of... what looks like Bela Lugosi if he'd stayed home and ate cheeseburgers for a few weeks.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh Phage, you been doing right for decades

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Anyone who hasn't seen the Ancient Aliens on Davinci should really consider doing so. It was a fascinating study of his genius.

I wondered, as I watched it, why I hadn't known about the layering and this discovery before. The teacher that Ancient Aliens interviewed at Northeastern University in Boston was convinced Leonardo was drawing/layering an alien. I remember him saying it was unmistakable.

I found that to be a pretty remarkable comment for a university professor.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Bela Lugosi morphed into Curly, which can only mean one thing......STOOGE ALIENS!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

A professor in graphic design, mind.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Did I do it right?

Did I find extra-dimensional symmetries?

edit on 6/5/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

These are just photographs, random captures of time, and yes of course you can move layers around and make whatever you want, my point is I didnt have to move them much, and its a painting from a master, not some snapshot. The images I'm showing you arent random, they are carefully HAND crafted masterpieces in geometric form, and are set in a way that reveals something substantially beautiful and is MEANT to be seen this way (perhaps).. more beautiful than what you can make in photoshop with a random photo.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Tanulis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Here are 2 more, I just finished messing with them.

Mona Lisa

Madonna and Child with a Pomegranate (circa ???)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This is quite simply an over analysis. You manifest your own reality; therefore, if your looking for hidden messages in art you shall find them. It is all perception.

Its comparable to the guy who find a chicken nugget that resembles Mother Mary....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join