It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Number 4 and other weirdness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Does anyone know the significance of the number 4? I keep getting this number recurring everywhere in my life... my telephone number adds up to 4... my street address... etc etc.... just curioius.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Go to this site and enter your birthdate, and it gives you a "birth number". Maybe it's 4?

www.mcuniverse.com...

"4's are sensible and traditional. They like order and routine. They only act when they fully understand what they are expected to do. They like getting their hands dirty and working hard. They are attracted to the outdoors and feel an affinity with nature. They are prepared to wait and can be stubborn and persistent. They should learn to be more flexible and to be nice to themselves."

Famous 4's: Arnold Schwarzenegger Jul 30, 1947, Paul Hogan Oct 8, 1939, Oprah Winfrey Jan 29, 1954, Paul McCartney June 18, 1942, Dalai Lama July 6, 1935.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfrdricks
Does anyone know the significance of the number 4? I keep getting this number recurring everywhere in my life... my telephone number adds up to 4... my street address... etc etc.... just curioius.

Maybe its a sign of things which are important.

Everytime you notice a 4, stop and look around. Is anything important happening? Maybe the universe is trying to talk to you.
Maybe make a list of '4' occurences.
Record it as a progressive rock song.
Make lots of money.

Or maybe 4 is the most commonly appearing number?
I mean, there must be one number which has been used the most, of all the numbers..

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I did that test, turns out I am an 8... which of course is a multiple of 4.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Seriously...

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
3 plus 1 is 4.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Four is the number of the material world, representing the four elements and dimensions. Four is associated with nature and order.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
heh.. I am 6, and thats my handle for icq and online games funny...

# 6 THE ROMANTIC6's are idealistic and need to feel useful to be happy. A strong family connection is important to them. Their emotions influence their decisions. They have a strong urge to take care of others and to help. They are very loyal and make great teachers. They like art or music. They make loyal friends who take the friendship seriously. 6's should learn to differentiate between what they can change and what they cannot.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
as for 4...
One night i was messing around on the computer and i glanced down at the clock and i thought it was 14:44 i was like wtf
but it was 1:14 am... so i played some games then when i was going to shut the computer down it was 4:14...
then next day i woke up and when i started my computer it was 1:14
I found that odd..

[Edited on 23-4-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Peacemaker

2's are the born diplomats. They are aware of others' needs and moods and often think of others before themselves. Naturally analytical and very intuitive they don't like to be alone. Friendship and companionship is very important and can lead them to be successful in life, but on the other hand they'd rather be alone than in an uncomfortable relationship. Being naturally shy they should learn to boost their self-esteem and express themselves freely and seize the moment and not put things off.
Famous 2's: President Bill Clinton Aug 19, 1946, Madonna Aug 16, 1958, Whoopie Goldberg Nov 13, 1949, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Jan 27, 1756, Jackie Kennedy-Onassis July 28, 1929, Arlo Guthrie July 10, 1947.

IT'S TRUE!(all except the diplomat part, for now)
shy, procrastinator, near selfless...

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'm an 8. i dont know why 4 keeps poping up in your life. but 4 is my favorite number.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
LOL, figures I'm a nine. hehehe

top topics

join