It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist Duality, One may be correct to oppose Jesus theme of The Father

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

That's what the personal pronoun "hu" is for in the Greek. The personal pronoun "hu" (the) is significant because it denotes one specific and distinct from all others. THE antichrist, or THE man of sin is a specific man who will sit in the temple of God and declare himself to be God. Mirroring Christ, or as a pseudo Christ. Any other folks or numerous folks throughout history were operating under the influence of the " spirit of" antichrist.

The only people who have to worry about following "this" Christ or "that" Christ, are the ones who choose to give up their freedom to be a slave to another.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Well, when the false one comes on the scene those who dont want to folllow him wont have a choice if they like their head attached to their neck.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by MagnumOpus

I dont think jesus should be raised above all other humans, as having a special relationship with god...... but......
all the information we have as humans,, technology and methods, laws, rules, formulas, philosophies, psychologies,,, have been crafted by individual men, alone or with others,, mostly over time it is via cooperation with others,, bouncing and piggy backing off prior or contemporary ideas and information..... If jesus attempted to unite every single human in the world by the bound of existence in the universe,,, if jesus is successful in doing so,, or an individual is successful in doing so,, that would be profound and make history/change the course of history... I think its an archetypal longing to create an orderly heaven on earth,,, all the positive things that come along with the abolishment of negative conflict between humans,,,

It sounds like you know the real theme of the Essene Masters, which was Jesus prime teachers. Jesus can be just as special without being forced into the god archtype, but as a messiah with a much higher truth that promotes peace on Earth and Heaven on Earth via abundadant truth for unity of mankind.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I wasn't talking about any texts from John. In fact, I can teach Christ from tue OT as well as a Trinue God from the OT. Christians were being murdered for worshipping Christ as the Son of God for hundreds of years before Constantine was born.

It is not any big secret that the old Hebrews, all along the timeline of their history, often longed for a messiah or a Christ to come to rescue them from this or that. It happened often. Often the Christ concept was mixed with being god and the rituals with the Myrrh and annointed symbolism. And the Nimrod theme with god was often mixed as some sort of god making for humans. It was applied to Jesus

Just because it happened, in the superstitious old testament, doesn't mean much, as they kept to the previous patterns started with Anu, moved into Nimrod's rebellion, and so on.

One would think that with Christians getting killed for making up that Jesus was god, because the term Christ was confused with god, means they were not respected and killed for blasphomy that things might change. But it still happens today with persons, like you, making the same confusions and insisting that Jesus is god, but Jesus was just a Man. And this same issue is fermenting wars between Islam and Judeo-Christian.

Jesus came along via the concept of Mary and Joseph to follow a celestial sign that they saw was forming and conceived Jesus, and the plan was to teach him all that they knew of religions from the times of Anu, as the Therapute knew, to the wayward rebellion of Nimrod that became god concepts in Egypt, and into presenting the whole sordid story.

In doing that Jesus and company hoped to establish a universal truth on Earth from that higher knowledge and thus bring heaven upon the Earth and not distantly up in the sky from the lands of Anu. Some of that idea involved the concept that god lived in heaven and to get heaven on Earth then god would have to come and reside on Earth. That doesn't have to be so, because Heaven is provided by a universal truth and hell provided by a world full of lies and untruth, but god can remain as aloof from Earth as ever.

The issue is the real god concept is the natural order, which Earth is a part, but so is the rest of the universe. But the concepts for the gods of Anu could be brought to Earth, but the highest element of diety present would be a messiah or Christ as a Man.

Heaven on Earth, for Jesus and the Essene, was about teaching the source for the Earth Creator god religion, and Jesus was "The Way" to learn that, and it only remained that he was a teacher and a messiah and a man that wanted only the higher truth in the world to bring eternal peace. Knowledge sets one free of wars that the Anu clan started that turned the world upside down and still does today because of the mixed up ideas of god left over from these times.

The same old problems of Christians building Jesus into god using the Christ theme is just as wrong now as back then, and it still gets lots of people killed for going beyond the rational and into the irrational of fantasy.

edit on 6-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Messiahs are not god

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

Well, when the false one comes on the scene those who dont want to folllow him wont have a choice if they like their head attached to their neck.

Ok, now you are just talking about your belief systems. It's sad how some people can not think outside of the bible.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I suppose this will help to explain the Father concept using symbolism. The Original Trinity theme involved the Elohim and in particular the top god and his two offspring, or Anu, Enlil, and Enki.

So, this formed a symbol of triangle and it is often presented as three blue crosses on old churches arranged in triangular pattern. The Color Blue was special to the Annunaki

Or

..........Anu

Enlil............... Enki

It is a up pointing triangle meaning toward heaven.

The next trinity came along as Nimrod, Semiramus and Tammuz and was the Earthbound version with downward triangle

Tammuz............Nimrod

..........Semiramis

If displayed in the right order, Anu becomes the high god and Semiramis the lowest or the Harlot of Babylon.

When the two triangles overlaid as being similar, one up and one down oriented, and centered of the same blood liniage it became the Star of David theme.

Even the Star of David finds is symbolic roots in trinity symbolism linked back to The Father and the Elohim theme.

The old volcanic planet of the Elohim had them most knowledgeable of volcanos and one of their tricks that linked with the power of the Ark to kill involved a tetrahedron triagle shaped chemical called fluorite, which played a role in David's Conquest over Goliath and the return of the Ark to Jerusalem and the ultimate building of the 1 st temple.

There is a lot to be learned from going back to the times of Enoch and seeing the term Father being used for god.

Jesus bloodline was much the same, but the new symbol was a vertical column with the fish at the bottom, the star of David in the middle, and the 7 point Menorah at the top as the highest enlightenment, as the sign for the first church of Christ in Jersualem.

It is a long and somewhat complicated story for self made gods, written down in symbolism, embellished with a book of 66 books, and still mostly lost because the mind's of man are slow to change to the greater good.

edit on 6-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Symbolisms for Trinity

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

reply to post by arpgme

Ok, now you are just talking about your belief systems. It's sad how some people can not think outside of the bible.

When you find one that's nearly as accurate as the Bible let me know...

Btw, I spent the first 25 years of my life thinking outside of the Bible,.. "been there, done that" as they say.

edit on 6-6-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

also thinking jesus has a more special relationship with god then the average person is deterimental,,,,, one is born on earth and thinks they do not intrinsiclly belong to themselves and their body,, that another man who lived long ago has special privileges in this realm.,, forcing followers to have a vicarious 3rd wheel relationship with god and themselves via jesus...... also thinking that jesus was supernatural,,, and that he might return and save the day........ when really,,, people who truly believe the ideals of jesus and of goodness, should be peacefully explaining and working out their ideas with others, in a not so door to door , turn offish, magical way,, but with undeniable philosophy and proof in action, life, and relationship with others.... there are things in this world that if everyone was cool with everyone else, working together for the common good and goal, there are things that would have no need in existing,, there would be fewer problems needing solving,,, and life could be peaceful and beautiful for all new souls entering this world, all a part of the human family.....

if you and I were leaders of a tribe in a distant land away from any civilization,,, and there were a hundred members in our village,,,, would we not want to create the most peace and unity between us,,, would we not want to view ourselves as a family, and look after one another with love and care.... i know the modern world is very different,,, but we still depend on the other for their work, and the other for our children.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

When you find one that's nearly as accurate as the Bible let me know...

Btw, I spent the first 25 years of my life thinking outside of the Bible,.. "been there, done that" as they say.

edit on 6-6-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

What do you mean "when you find one..."? Are you saying that I should be having something to enslave my life to? I do not need a book to guide my life.

You say that you spent 25 years being free and actually using your brain... when did you give up and choose to enslave yourself to the bible?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You said I did, I've never been more free in all my life.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

So following a book embedded with more than 613 rules, has caused you to be MORE free? It is sad when people are tricked into believing that following many rules will cause them to be free. It is a form of the controlling of the mind.

Someone once actually said before "I wish people would just read the bible and OBEY it so that they can be free". Obedience is not a quality of freedom. It is a form of control.

It is disgusting that people think that it is actually "freedom from hell". For example, If a person were to put a gun to your head and say "give me money or die", how is it freedom that you gave up your money? You can call it "free-will" but that is a disgusting concept in this situation. It is the same with the supposed God saying "do as I say or go to hell". There is nothing "free" about it, it is a form of control.
edit on 8-6-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

Stick to the subject NuT. Everytime you post something look at the title of the tread and make sure it contains generally the theme.

Your freedom and turning the theme into you this and you that isn't part of the subject.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

also thinking jesus has a more special relationship with god then the average person is deterimental,,,,, one is born on earth and thinks they do not intrinsiclly belong to themselves and their body,, that another man who lived long ago has special privileges in this realm.,, forcing followers to have a vicarious 3rd wheel relationship with god and themselves via jesus...... also thinking that jesus was supernatural,,, and that he might return and save the day........ when really,,, people who truly believe the ideals of jesus and of goodness, should be peacefully explaining and working out their ideas with others, in a not so door to door , turn offish, magical way,, but with undeniable philosophy and proof in action, life, and relationship with others.... there are things in this world that if everyone was cool with everyone else, working together for the common good and goal, there are things that would have no need in existing,, there would be fewer problems needing solving,,, and life could be peaceful and beautiful for all new souls entering this world, all a part of the human family.....

if you and I were leaders of a tribe in a distant land away from any civilization,,, and there were a hundred members in our village,,,, would we not want to create the most peace and unity between us,,, would we not want to view ourselves as a family, and look after one another with love and care.... i know the modern world is very different,,, but we still depend on the other for their work, and the other for our children.

With the antichrist theme being connected to issues from Jesus being upset with the Babylon gods, to the issue that Jesus appears to have adopted the very god that Babylon's Nimrod was upset over (Sumerian Annunaki) is part of the essense to be gained in reading these old texts. Unfortunately, while that is looking to be obvious these days, the religious politics of Eastern Rome wanted Jesus merged with the old Sun god concepts (Nimrod-Tammuz) and Jesus's image is pretty much sheep dipped into many of the Babylon god triune concepts. All that has done is made the current image for Jesus into a myth and false god.

All Jesus religion these days is nothing more than a forced march they goad people into following, as the history doesn't support Jesus as anything other than a Prophet. Organized Church and bible believers don't even have the truth on their side, which causes many problems. People that never heard of these collections of faked up teachings are far ahead of the game of life and they don't have to experience all the fear mongering these organized religion types dump on people from Jesus died for you to you will go to hell without believing.

The only way that Jesus showed was part way to god to the times of the zealous creator gods of Sumeria, and that is short of the only truely allowable god concept being the natural order and something for which there is no real icon or symbol, certainly not one Jesus. So, it appars correct to oppose Jesus theme for The Father appearing linked with Enki of the Annunaki Creator gods. Does one really need Jesus being "the Way" to find this faked up form for god.

It appears Jesus isn't the way to the true concept for god of the unverse theme, and one doesn't need Jesus to harmonize with nature and other folks of good charactor that never set foot in a church the teaches fear of god or Jesus is The Way to god. So, it has always been a good idea not to have a third wheel approach and go for personal learning as the real way.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

reply to post by arpgme

Stick to the subject NuT. Everytime you post something look at the title of the tread and make sure it contains generally the theme.

Your freedom and turning the theme into you this and you that isn't part of the subject.

That was in response to the post above it that was directed at me specifically. Most folks want to make things about me directly for some reason. Look around, i get thrust on the witness stand regularly. Example, go back to page one, you'll notice that you did this yourself in my response to the op about the Babylonian trinity model. You replied then at the end of your response you directed things at me personally. Why do you folks always turn ME into the subject of threads? I'm just an average chap, seriously..

edit on 8-6-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

So following a book embedded with more than 613 rules, has caused you to be MORE free?

That's Judaism, completely wrong team. Christianity believes that covenant was fulfilled in Christ and we are operating in a New Covenant since the night of the last supper. You'll have to pester the Jews about all those laws. Example, I just got my 4th tattoo a few weeks ago, I eat shrimp, and wear clothes with blended materials.. all in direct violation of Leviticus.

edit on 8-6-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Well there are still rules in the bible and that is restricting you, so there is no way that you are MORE free with the bible than without it.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Well there are still rules in the bible and that is restricting you, so there is no way that you are MORE free with the bible than without it.

Two rules, and one of them is to love all people as I would love myself, which isnt a rule at all, it's a privilege. Awesome way of life. When you sow love you reap love in return. The other law is to love God, which is simple, He is Dad.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

reply to post by arpgme

That was in response to the post above it that was directed at me specifically. Most folks want to make things about me directly for some reason. Look around, i get thrust on the witness stand regularly. Example, go back to page one, you'll notice that you did this yourself in my response to the op about the Babylonian trinity model. You replied then at the end of your response you directed things at me personally. Why do you folks always turn ME into the subject of threads? I'm just an average chap, seriously..

NuT,

That isn't an excuse.

The rule is stick to the subject, not take any opportunity to depart from it. You claim intelligence, yet can't seem to follow a simple rule for staying on-topic. If you can't reply in the context of the theme/subject, which isn't the latest comment that may verge off theme, then don't reply.

If you have to have your personal off theme battles with the other person, then take it to IM, chat, or other means.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Who is taking any opportunity to depart from it? I pointed out you redirecting the topic towards myself on page one. You were the first person in this thread to do so. Don't accuse me for something you did dude. Now, lets discuss this topic like was happening on page ONE.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Who is taking any opportunity to depart from it? I pointed out you redirecting the topic towards myself on page one. You were the first person in this thread to do so. Don't accuse me for something you did dude. Now, lets discuss this topic like was happening on page ONE.

NuT,

The first thing you brought up was the term "ante", and there was a in context and on-topic reply about your beliefs that were along the context of the theme.

Even pointing out the obvious that you and the organized church support the Bible Trinity theme is on-topic and part of the theme for anti-Christ, as Babylon Trinity is part of anti-Christ discussion.

Get back to the topic. Just because anyone happens to mention your view on one thing that is on-topic related, is not the general case for you to consider that anything you happen to think is suddenly rendered on-topic, when it isn't.

Stop playing parasite on themes to continually talk about yourself with off-topic commentary.

edit on 8-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Breaking the ATS rules about staying on the topic

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join