It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Yr Old Vietnamese Girl Starts Fires with Her Brain?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

I'm sorry but I must point out that you have blatantly wrong information here. If your body has a lower resistance, then it will allow a greater current to flow through it, resulting in more tissue damage. Something as simple as being very sweaty can greatly decrease your electrical resistance and lead to death at much lower voltages than normal.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Paranormal ability is just mysterious to human dimension. Does anyone believe in reincarnations?

eyedrd.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
is there any video of her doing it? love too see it

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Boy ‘super strength' mystifies scientists Guri BA — The case of an 8 -year-old boy in Guri Basshoi claimed to have supernatural strength is continuing to baffle scientists. The boy, whose family claims he has an unusual power that allows him some kind of super strength, which has drawn a great deal of attention from the Basshoi media. The boy's father said he first became aware of that his child was unusual when the family home's was on fire, and the boy was able to lift and carry his whole family to safety. The father is 185 pounds, and the mother is 225 pounds! How did an 8 year old who is only 55 pounds able to pull off such a great feat. This was but the first time. Since that time it was shown that the boy could lift 450 pounds of weights. "We ran out of weights". claimed one reporter. The family then realized that the boy could lift small cars, lift large carts all by himself. So he now works with his father on their local farm. The boy has been examined by doctors at Basshoi Hospital and the Children's Hospital No. 7 but nothing abnormal has been found. Only that the boy suffers from a learning disability. And has downs syndrome. "What he lacks in brains, he more than makes up for in sheer strength!" Claimed one Doctor. A team of scientists from the Center of Research and Application for Radio-active Geo-biological Energy at Basshoi University has also carried out tests on the boy and confirmed that he is unusual. Not only does this boy have great strength, but there is a slight difference in his red blood cell rate.

More on This story here
I wonder what this is all about.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I thought it was common knowledge? Downs kids can show some seemingly superhuman strength when under stress. That link is not working for me for some reason. Why would a kid have to carry his parent out in the first place? The smoke got to them?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by zysin5

I thought it was common knowledge? Downs kids can show some seemingly superhuman strength when under stress. That link is not working for me for some reason. Why would a kid have to carry his parent out in the first place? The smoke got to them?

It's probably adrenaline. That is well known for endowing people with superhuman speed and strength.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Yes, she need to receive proper training to be a member of Xmen.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Not when you realize the molecules are nothing but am extension of the self.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The so called "evidence" video shows nothing...This is the link.

There is no proof of her doing anything. Just claims. This story will die fast.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Originally posted by SeekerLou
Thoughts ATS?

Scientific idea: She is one of the new age indigo children. Gifted and afraid.

Religeously she is one of the nephilim with supernatural powers.

This is just the beginning.

Junk DNA is being switched on now (according to new age sites) after the ley-line grid got activated during 21st May 2012.

Expect many more unique X-Men style rumours to roam the internet now.

Some scientists speculate that the teen-girl, who allegedly causes fire with her brain, seeks attention

eyedrd.org...

This girl is probably quite close to the X-Men character 'Cyclops'.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Had posted that vid earlier asking if someone could interpet what they were saying.
No one responded though.
IMO, could be wrong though..... She would have had to hold that lighter for quite some time to do the damage to ceramic tiles, etc. now wouldn't she?
edit on 8-6-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Preliminary conclusions of the investigation of the teen-girl’s ability to cause fire with her brain:Scientists from the Union of Scientific and Technological Associations (UIA) and the Institute for Criminal Science said that it is highly possible that fires at the home of the ‘supernatural girl’ were caused by humans.
eyedrd.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

what a load of BS!!! Soviet scientists tested her and confirmed her authenticity.

Please provide evidence that soviets were wrong and it better be not that Liar James Randi who has no scientific qualifications.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Seriously folks, IF this girl were to be found out the real deal... You can bet your ass that if so, someone from the echs would definitely be jumping in to do their coverup stories and hurriedly I might add, then do their studies on girl under wraps. Of course, the media will be claiming hoax because this news had leaked. Just makes logical sense imo.

Prelims

Using the analogy methodology, researchers noted that it is highly possible that fires were arranged by someone to coincide to the appearance of the girl.

why don’t clothes on her body catch fire? they asked. Well why do peoples clothes not burn when they spontaneously combust?
So the whole family was into trickery eh? put chemicals around to fool/coincide? Likely typical cover story to discredit....but then again, there are some warped people out there who do all kinds of crazy things!
edit on 10-6-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have the ability to put out fires.
More dramatic when I drink more beer.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Spontaneous combustion has become a new phenomenon in Vietnam, where more than 400 cars or motorbikes from every brand in the world have caught fire spontaneously. No definitive conclusion can be trusted by the public.
eyedrd.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Nice find its mad to think there could be someone like that for real its like the x men lols seriosly tho she must be terrefied because its not like thers a cure or anything flame on

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I wish there were a video of her doing this for us to analyze. Sadly, there are only news reports of the aftermath.

Good thread and read though, SnF.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join