It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Yr Old Vietnamese Girl Starts Fires with Her Brain?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ranong
I wonder who will get there hands on her first, China or the U.S.A.? Poor kid must be scared out of her witts!!
I hope she is able to harness her power and use it to protect herself from the dark forces who will come calling very soon. Great read OP. s`n` f.
i would of thought she would be too hot to handle

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If this thing is real then good for her but if i were her, i'd keep a Very low profile otherwise a lot of hostile people (asuras) may appear in her life. She should remain silent, as many others.

edit on 6-6-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

You mean from all those napalm that has been thrown on them?

edit on 6-6-2012 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

hey i never once said to believe anything. all of these things can be known through experience. and until you experience them for yourself don't believe it! but also don't disbelieve. leave it open to possibility.

Ok cool. Now were conversing instead of sniping. I do believe in the spirit. That we are all spirits (in the flesh). That as such we should believe that we have certain "gifts" if you will, that we are responsible for to use to help others. Some of this may be of an "extra ordinary" nature, but should never be used just for showing off or destroying things. A real gift is not about that at all.

All this purported "skill" at affecting inanimate objects should be viewed with a little incredulity. If they are tricks then shame on them. If not, then why not use it for good instead?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I believe we all have the potential to tap into special abilities which lie dormant in the parts of our brain we normally dont use. The key I believe, will be to one day learn how to develop and harness these abilities.

I myself have a weird issue I've never been able to figure out.

Ever since I can remember, electrical devices seem to go haywire around me. Street lights go out when I walk near, then come back on once I've passed. I've had new tvs and computers literally fry themselves for no reason while I sat in front of them dumbfounded. No tech support or repair man has ever been able to figure out why.

Anything that takes batteries does not last long around me. Its the most frustrating problem as its cost me literally thousands of dollars over the years.

Interestingly, my daughter has the same trait. She has reported similar things and even almost lost her job once because she went through three computers in a few months and the company thought she was doing something to vandalize the machines.....

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Nearly 30 years of my knowledge of human physiology and biomedical physics is telling me that this is indeed physically impossible. The "evidence" mentioned in the articles is far too spurious and certainly doesn't lend me any help with coming up with a theory of how it's been done (if indeed it HAS been done) from a neurophysiological view-point.

The only thing I'm able to suggest is could this be a case of someone with overly dry skin producing a static electricity build-up?
Even then I'm clutching at straws (which I hope, if this IS true, the girl isn't....).

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This isn't some x-men mutant power. It's more similar to Selma Blair's character in "Hell Boy".

The x-men world would make it less frightning than it really is. Hell Boy does a pretty good job of portraying just how bad it could be. Imagine having a nightmare then waking up to your whole house on fire.

If this is real this little girl might want to go into hiding before she becomes a lab rat. Think "Fire Starter".

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If this story is true, then wow!

And she's only 11. Imagine what she'd be able to do if she harnessed her powers...
By the time she hits 30 she could be a full on X-Men Hero. Or villain...........

On a completely unrelated side note, have any of you heard about the attempt to break the record for most members logged into ATS in one day? Monday, June 11th will be the attempt date. I hope we set the new record that day. The current record is 7,098 members on August 24, 2011.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-6-2012 by Nurelic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by biggmoneyme

hey i never once said to believe anything. all of these things can be known through experience. and until you experience them for yourself don't believe it! but also don't disbelieve. leave it open to possibility.

Ok cool. Now were conversing instead of sniping. I do believe in the spirit. That we are all spirits (in the flesh). That as such we should believe that we have certain "gifts" if you will, that we are responsible for to use to help others. Some of this may be of an "extra ordinary" nature, but should never be used just for showing off or destroying things. A real gift is not about that at all.

All this purported "skill" at affecting inanimate objects should be viewed with a little incredulity. If they are tricks then shame on them. If not, then why not use it for good instead?

yes but the reason these things are rare is because the collective conscious doesn't want them to be real. so the more and more proof given by those who have seperated themselves from the collective will eventually sway the collective. one day these things will be so common. unfortunatly we probably won't see that day. but for me, through what i have seen with my own eyes and what i have even done myself, i know these things are real. but hey thats not even really the point. they're interesting sure but they can't take you inwards.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pardon?
Nearly 30 years of my knowledge of human physiology and biomedical physics is telling me that this is indeed physically impossible. The "evidence" mentioned in the articles is far too spurious and certainly doesn't lend me any help with coming up with a theory of how it's been done (if indeed it HAS been done) from a neurophysiological view-point.

The only thing I'm able to suggest is could this be a case of someone with overly dry skin producing a static electricity build-up?
Even then I'm clutching at straws (which I hope, if this IS true, the girl isn't....).

yeh and all your education is pretty limited considering no one wants the collective to know they have this potential

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Must be a joke.

I mean, "Hung" and "Bang" in one article. I'll use those words in a sentence and you'd say thatta joke.

But if it's real... I go with the electron flow hypothesis. She's actually Thor and not torch.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Jesus H. Christ here we go again. You guys buy this #, it just gets so CRAZY doesn't it? Indigo child blah blah, wait, there's not one piece of single #ing evidence, expect for a burned house! All of you that bought this story instantly. Where has critical thinking and questioning things gone?

Well, I guess she can only do it with the cameras turned, maybe she's camera shy and she cant do it then. Not saying star child's don't exist, but you guys cant take this # hook line and sinker, you might as well be believe in everything!

That 46% number makes sense. 46% of this country believes in creationism. This thread shows it entirely.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

Originally posted by Pardon?

yeh and all your education is pretty limited considering no one wants the collective to know they have this potential

That's a pretty bold statement considering you have no clue as to what my education consists of isn't it?
Whilst my academic education has been mainly scientific, my personal education is probably more in the philosophical and esoteric arenas. As yet, certainly through no lack of want or of trying, I've not seen anything to convince me of any psycho-kinetic abilities of the human mind.
I do have an open mind and my opinions and knowledge are happy to be changed at any time.
So going back to your rather curt comment, educate and enlighten me please. And do try to be less vague.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I wish my ability was that every woman looked like Miss Penn. Sheena Monnin!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I don't believe it, there must be another explanation.
Seems they are in the process of verifying her abilities.

Police blame the city's bad wiring

The police, according to Tuoi Tre, have an alternate explanation: bad wiring. Anyone who has seen the tangled nests of power lines strung above Ho Chi Minh City's streets will be sympathetic to their theory....

Source

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Star for post.
However, police are oftimes wrong in jumping to first and wrong conclusions.
There have been proven cases over and over . People have been imprissoned for years who were found innocent later...

just my 2cnt.s I didn't realize they were experts on determining fire causes...Hotel wiring bad too? Is all the wiring in bad shape there? Toilets definitely have no wiring.
And remember in some of the articles they checked the wiring : It was ok but only the plugs had melted. Again, if true.

Also if true, they may possibly hush it all up ... explain it away as nothing ... to cover up. We may have another blue book type report.. especially after the criminal investigation... We'll have to wait and see I guess....
But thie sure does spark one's imagination, doesn't it?

edit on 6-6-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Originally posted by SeekerLou
Thoughts ATS?

Scientific idea: She is one of the new age indigo children. Gifted and afraid.

Religeously she is one of the nephilim with supernatural powers.

This is just the beginning.

Junk DNA is being switched on now (according to new age sites) after the ley-line grid got activated during 21st May 2012.

Expect many more unique X-Men style rumours to roam the internet now.

This girl is probably quite close to the X-Men character 'Cyclops'.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

Is this Junk DNA activating Zombie powers?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

This is absolutely brilliant.
everyone should watch this video.
Poor Fellow, poor firestarter girl.

All matter, at subatomic level exists only as a manifestation of vibration.
the human mind and heart emit vibrational energy.
If properly channelled, either intentionally or not,
can influence matter towards which it is directed.

Yin and Yang is Positive and negative,
One without the other has no relevance,
Energy, or information, cannot be lost, only transmitted or changed.
If energy, or electricity is not grounded,
resistance occurs and the energy is redirected as heat, things can burn that are otherwise quite non-combustible...

www.youtube.com...

If you don't want some indian dude lecturing you about listening, then skip to 3:30 and watch this guy talk about energy and matter. or watch part one. Or both.

We were, in the beginning, all part of a singularity.
We are Stardust.
We are all connected.
With everything.

James.

edit on 6-6-2012 by Theflyingweldsman because: video link

edit on 6-6-2012 by Theflyingweldsman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

I will forever find anything you say hard to believe after the threads you made deceiving many, many people. And you couldn't exactly fly a plane if electrical objects went haywire around you.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Wow.

If true double wow.

Going to wait some more on this to see what becomes of this?
If this is the case, we will see some facts soon.

Not holding my breath.

No new star child or evolution of mankind here.PERIOD.

I read on this and and 0 to go on.
Maybe its just the beginning and some finally caught notice?

Must be a "heavens gate type crowd here" who plays into this game,,sad for them because they have no where else to play it except on ATS?

Sure,,I could be a fool here and it could be the truth?
But jumping the gun here?

Pardon my spelling ,,but there are some spooky cases where people "spontanious combust",,some are seinor citizens to,and poltergeits activiities..
I do beleive on them...

As for this case?
Nothing.
But do note, ATS is a breeding ground for Dick from planet X or from Koonta from from ????(care less).

We dont need SETI or probes or rovers to prove life exist on other planets,,not even fly a kite,,,come to ATS and your search is over.

This case I dont buy,,and it attracted moths to the fire...

sorry

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join