11 Yr Old Vietnamese Girl Starts Fires with Her Brain?

page: 8
85
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
What if she has an RFID implanted into her to track her and they are zapping her with microwaves/scalar waves from orbit?

Vietnam is Russia's play pen. Likely a Kremlin Science project.


Remember the story about the Vietnamese lady who aged VERY VERY rapidly?

Same technology.




posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme
 


thank you for posting this video
AMAZING!!!
i am going to learn this away from the net and noise
any ideas on which way to meditate?
i realy want to learn this



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Um for something that is "SO SPECTACULAR" where is the video footage? O she must burn out video camera's when she uses her insane fire starting ability, This thread reminds me of UFO stories, that talk of radical claims and SWEAR it's true then they say the footage got lost. Call me up when there's some visual proof.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou
 


This is so easy to prove or disprove it's not even funny. Anyone with any semblance of reason can easily see why this has not bee proven or dis-proven, but remains some stupid internet thread where people speculate as if this is possible.

Hate to break it to all the dough eyed wonders who click their heels together three times and wish this was real...it's not. If it was, this thread would not exist, instead this thread would exist in a different manner full of facts and documentation, independent verification, lol.

What a bunch of tweaky savage religious folks around the world freak out over is often nothing for those of us in the real world to be concerned about.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by gameisupman
reply to post by SeekerLou
 


This is so easy to prove or disprove it's not even funny. Anyone with any semblance of reason can easily see why this has not bee proven or dis-proven, but remains some stupid internet thread where people speculate as if this is possible.

Hate to break it to all the dough eyed wonders who click their heels together three times and wish this was real...it's not. If it was, this thread would not exist, instead this thread would exist in a different manner full of facts and documentation, independent verification, lol.

What a bunch of tweaky savage religious folks around the world freak out over is often nothing for those of us in the real world to be concerned about.


Exactly. I don't even know how this thread got this far anyway.

Absolutely NO EVIDENCE whatsoever.
Wheres the video? Not some crappy video of a guy using magnets to move a couple of pieces
of metal with so called "chi".

Extraordinary claims calls for extraordinary evidence.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Complete and utter BS.

Hate to rain on anyone's parade, but whenever any of these "super" humans are tested properly under stringent conditions it is found there is nothing to them but tricks or misunderstanding of mundane phenomena, in this case most likely the former.

James Randi's million dollars awaits this girl if she is genuine.

As for the responders in this thread whose first reaction is "Amazing!" or "This is so cool!", do you never learn?
edit on 6-6-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou
 


Pyrokensis, apparently she awoken it sooner than she could understand math.

Everyone has it but we are limited and are trapped by this world that says you cannot be more that what you can be. I've learned the basics, but I only got to the point of manipulation. I'm no where close to creating fire from raw energy.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
If I understand well, a huge amount of atsers dismiss everything that has been written about Siddhis since many millenniums and think that things such as the Upanishads and the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali (to only name a few) are pure works of fiction? Wow, guys... The human body is an incredible machine that has the ability to do much more than counting paychecks and watching tv.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou
 


This reminds me of Duncan and his psychic kids/soldiers accounts of MK ultra and other projects (there are other ones as well have come forward with similar accounts)



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent
 



Wow, guys... The human body is an incredible machine that has the ability to do much more than counting paychecks and watching tv.


Like wow man, far out. Your totally right. The human machine is incredible, especially in our unique ability to document things like this properly, and not read about them on some sort of crazy internet site where folks don't understand that. They just want to sit there and ignore reality, then lecture us on how "amazingly possibly this could" be without even realizing the thread they are talking in is a 100% HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX for reasons that are so obvious it should be slapping them in the face. Sure, someone, somewhere might shoot flames out their eyes, but not in THIS case and not concerning this thread's content. Get real. This stuff makes us all look like idiots. Might as well merge with GLP and become one dumb machine.

It makes me, like, sad for the future of humanity that idiocy like this get so many clicks.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
If I understand well, a huge amount of atsers dismiss everything that has been written about Siddhis since many millenniums and think that things such as the Upanishads and the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali (to only name a few) are pure works of fiction? Wow, guys... The human body is an incredible machine that has the ability to do much more than counting paychecks and watching tv.


As has already been mentioned, things like this are very easily proven beyond a doubt. Trust me, if this girl was the real deal, there would be absolutely no debate, it would be as clear and obvious as trying to prove that dogs and cats are real.

The human mind is capable of breathtaking acts of naivety.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
even if there was a video, half of you all still wouldn't believe it. and i don't see how a scientist doubting it disproves anything. anyone thats experinced in these sciences know that it becomes a lot more difficult to do when trying to "show them off" to people. when i was into tk i got to the point i could move a pen around fairly easily. i went to finally prove it to my friend and it literally took me about an hour to do what i had been doing in a few minutes. it's a combination of their energies interfering(my guess) and stage fright/excitement



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
If I understand well, a huge amount of atsers dismiss everything that has been written about Siddhis since many millenniums and think that things such as the Upanishads and the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali (to only name a few) are pure works of fiction? Wow, guys... The human body is an incredible machine that has the ability to do much more than counting paychecks and watching tv.


As has already been mentioned, things like this are very easily proven beyond a doubt. Trust me, if this girl was the real deal, there would be absolutely no debate, it would be as clear and obvious as trying to prove that dogs and cats are real.

The human mind is capable of breathtaking acts of naivety.


no it wouldn't be. nina kulagina proved it time after time in controlled enviroments and people still doubt it. so no you statement "if this girl was the real deal..." isn't true, at all.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme
 


yeah and he also didn't fool a whole film crew.

That would be a first.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
even if there was a video, half of you all still wouldn't believe it. and i don't see how a scientist doubting it disproves anything. anyone thats experinced in these sciences know that it becomes a lot more difficult to do when trying to "show them off" to people. when i was into tk i got to the point i could move a pen around fairly easily. i went to finally prove it to my friend and it literally took me about an hour to do what i had been doing in a few minutes. it's a combination of their energies interfering(my guess) and stage fright/excitement


Its also a lot easier to fool yourself when you are alone.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
even if there was a video, half of you all still wouldn't believe it. and i don't see how a scientist doubting it disproves anything. anyone thats experinced in these sciences know that it becomes a lot more difficult to do when trying to "show them off" to people. when i was into tk i got to the point i could move a pen around fairly easily. i went to finally prove it to my friend and it literally took me about an hour to do what i had been doing in a few minutes. it's a combination of their energies interfering(my guess) and stage fright/excitement


Its also a lot easier to fool yourself when you are alone.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i will never get enough of you sceptics lol. never. you people live in a fantasy world



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by biggmoneyme
 


yeah and he also didn't fool a whole film crew.

That would be a first.


oh yeh you shoulda been there. you coulda proved it to be a hoax huh? because i mean come on it's you of all people.



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim
 


As for the responders in this thread whose first reaction is "Amazing!" or "This is so cool!", do you never learn?


But they are, they are. Later when they get thissss big (hold arms out as far as possible) then they will remember this as one of their first lessons on shams in life.

The others... that will never learn anything beyond what they are told? Well they just never grew up.




posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme
 

Ok. Skeptic about this. Yeah.... sorry, just cannot believe in proof by Internet.

Pssst... 'specially if there is no proof.

Everything else is here say.

"Yes. I am Powerful! I melt ...wiring." Dun, dun, dun... dunnn!



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by biggmoneyme
 

Ok. Skeptic about this. Yeah.... sorry, just cannot believe in proof by Internet.

Pssst... 'specially if there is no proof.

Everything else is here say.

"Yes. I am Powerful! I melt ...wiring." Dun, dun, dun... dunnn!



hey i never once said to believe anything. all of these things can be known through experience. and until you experience them for yourself don't believe it! but also don't disbelieve. leave it open to possibility.





new topics
top topics
 
85
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join