It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Yr Old Vietnamese Girl Starts Fires with Her Brain?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Ah yes, the Indigo Children...good..yes..continue..reply to post by Rapha

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Originally posted by SeekerLou
Thoughts ATS?

Scientific idea: She is one of the new age indigo children. Gifted and afraid.

Religeously she is one of the nephilim with supernatural powers.

This is just the beginning.

Junk DNA is being switched on now (according to new age sites) after the ley-line grid got activated during 21st May 2012.

Expect many more unique X-Men style rumours to roam the internet now.

This girl is probably quite close to the X-Men character 'Cyclops'.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

I think the girl is closer to the guy in the Fantastic 4. The guy who turns into fire.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
7 pages and nobody asked where Drew Barrymore is???

edit on 6-6-2012 by Nyteskye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Thoughts ATS?

I'm afraid I can't resist some cynical laughter at the reference to indigo children being a scientific concept; and this is coming from someone who is subbed to a mailing list specifically dedicated to adult indigos, no less. Some indigos do report spontaneous use/experiences with paranormal abilities, yes; but for the most part, they're a group of extremely impressionable individuals who've watched far too much Esther Hicks or Doreen Virtue for their own good.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I have to say fake. This has been studied and studied.

It is also concluded if some one could manage to physically use psychokinesis by manipulating vast amounts of brain waves , the person would likely die.

I do believe in Occult abilities (demonic influence) , however , i do not believe you could physically have this ability and survive.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by SeekerLou

Its extremely unlikely. The idea of using nothing but thought to vibrate molecules so fast that they burst into flames is too much for me.

That presumes that the brain can only work with thought. There is a metric ton of evidence to the contrary. (separated twin similarities, mother's clairvoyance, and premonitions are a few common examples).

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Chau’s center, whose help was also sought, said earlier that the girl has a rare and “precious” ability that needs to be studied carefully. But he began to have doubts after meeting the girl, whom he described as smart and active. “All the burnt items, such as electric boxes, electric fans, heaters, and mattresses, were within her reach.

"As for the lid of the toilet bowl, if the girl could burn it just by sitting on it, the lid should have burned from above, but it happened from below. "And she was always the one discovering the fires.

” She could have used a kind of Chinese lighter whose fire “is very hot and easily burns wood and plastic.” The lighters were sold on the streets for VND10,000. One such lighter was found near one of the fires at her house in Tan Binh District.

Hrmm, where there is smoke there is fire. This is sounding more and more dodgy to me.
What a pity, i was hoping it might be legit.
Oh well.

vvv

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Did you guys seriously not see this being turned out as a scam from the get-go? Really? ..

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ranong
I wonder who will get there hands on her first, China or the U.S.A.? Poor kid must be scared out of her witts!!
I hope she is able to harness her power and use it to protect herself from the dark forces who will come calling very soon. Great read OP. s`n` f.

Yeah, exactly Ranong... you just now there's a bunch of 'tooled-up' megalomaniac sociopaths already on their way to pay this poor innocent child and her family 'a visit'.

We can but only hope that there's some smart minds gathered around her or nearby, who understand what threats to her safety and freedom are likely manifesting themselves around her as we speak and have the wherewithal and resources to act accordingly... and smartly.

'National Security' has a funny way of converting itself into 'potential profit' in the eyes of a despicable, repugnant few and this group, the life of an 11 year old Vietnamese girl is very very cheap indeed. I shudder to note that 'History' has proven this beyond a shadow of a doubt, on far too many occasions.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
^ Uhhh, news flash - it's a fake.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Dr. Hung said that after scanning the girl’s brain, they discovered a strange line on her right brain’s right side, which only happens with the brains of philosophers or priests.

umm WTF? that is all..

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Incredible!!!

Thanks for sharing

K

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Its extremely unlikely. The idea of using nothing but thought to vibrate molecules so fast that they burst into flames is too much for me.

Firstly I would like to note that nothing is impossible, secondly everything is connected with each other, that means everything.

If a Human being is capable of using thy thought to control thy body, then surely a Human being is also capable of using thy thought to control thy surrounding.

No?

Scientific experiments already prove that Human beings are capable of controlling much more than just their body. In fact we already have non-bio arms which are controlled directly by thought.. Do you want me to lay down the possibilities?

Well here we go, this is the list of possibilities:

- Start fire using your thought/
- Open doors using thought/
- Control characters in virtual reality completely by thought/
- Control a whole machinery from millions of miles completely by thought/

These are not science fiction, these are proven to be possible through scientific experiments. Instead of finding it hard to believe, you should rather focus your attention on how this could be possible? Wouldn't that be a much more useful thought process?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

um no more like a girl version of Pyro x-men.wikia.com...

lol, but yeah cool stuff..i there any vids of pics of her doing this?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

Thoughts ATS?

Religeously she is one of the nephilim with supernatural powers.

This is just the beginning.

Junk DNA is being switched on now (according to new age sites) after the ley-line grid got activated during 21st May 2012.

Expect many more unique X-Men style rumours to roam the internet now.

This girl is probably quite close to the X-Men character 'Cyclops'.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

I think the girl is closer to the guy in the Fantastic 4. The guy who turns into fire.

um you mean The Human Torch lol hes not just the guy who turns into fire llol he has a name ya know Johnny Storm aka Human Torch lol..but this girl is not even close to his power..I would say that this is a fake and the girl is a fraud.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Spooky and interresting stuff.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

I think this is more likely a case of poltergeist activity given her age. It will probably go away.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I think this is good that something like this is going to be researched in a professional manner. We have a lot to learn, and this could open some people's minds if it is scientifically evaluated, proven and explained.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

These are not science fiction, these are proven to be possible through scientific experiments. Instead of finding it hard to believe, you should rather focus your attention on how this could be possible? Wouldn't that be a much more useful thought process?

Yes, it would. And I think that science is going to start leaving people who aren't open-minded in the dust in the next 100 years. They won't have anything to cling to except ignorance - since science won't be on their side anymore, they won't be much to worry about.

Of course, science will disprove much as well as prove much in the coming century, but this is good because it will increase the clarity of our understanding of the universe.
edit on 6-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Yea pyrokenisis, and telekenisis are real
and Uri Gellar can bend metal with his mind.

But only with his own items, and never under scientific conditions.

Sorry but people cannot levitate, they cannot move objects with thier mind, and can not start fires with thier mind. No X-ray vision neither...shame ;P.

The video about Chi, is fake imo. Derren Brown shows how to start fire. As far as how to fool a whole camera crew...., Magicians do it every night, they fool hundreds of spectators.

You want to talk about people with extraordinary Super Powers. Stan Lee's show (whatever it's called) is as good as it gets, although some of the people on thier are just silly, there's usually at least one amazing person on each show. Like the free climbing monkey guy amazing coordination and hand/grip strength, or the marathon running guy, like the duracell rabbit.. I don't care for people with amazing pain thresholds as pain is mind over matter. Breaking bricks and boards doesn't thrill me either.

Most amazing I think are people with autism; those with amazing mathmatical, or musical abilities. That is very real and could be extremely useful for every human and should be studied. As well as people with amazing memory recollection. If we could all harness that type of brain power but not have to give up our social skills or our ability to take care of ourselves, that'd be amazing.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join