It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Yr Old Vietnamese Girl Starts Fires with Her Brain?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Besides, I want to see some pictures of her.

I bet she's super HOT.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

I can start fires using my brain as well, all I have to do is use my brain to make my feet move to the cupboard and pick up the lighter or the matches, and then presto, we got Fire.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Lol......
He didn't rub his hands together.... Also no "blood" on his hands afterward. Nice try though.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by intrptr

Lol......
He didn't rub his hands together.... Also no "blood" on his hands afterward. Nice try though.

yeah and he also didn't fool a whole film crew

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Its extremely unlikely. The idea of using nothing but thought to vibrate molecules so fast that they burst into flames is too much for me.

"The human brain has the ability to control reality in omnipotent fantasy" Ken Wilber

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This story would be interesting if man hadn't been able to create fire for the past mmmm....100,000 years.

If she could turn lead into gold or create matter from thin air then I might be impressed, but any monkey with two sticks can make fire if he thinks hard enough...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I thoroughly enjoyed that video. Thank you for finding that. It was highly interesting and provocative.

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by Dreamer99
This doesn't seem fire related, it seems electrical in nature. Every object mentioned has metal running through it, and when she wore the quartz bracelet she said it felt as it electricity was running through her body. In my opinion, the power being presented is the ability to manipulate electron flow, or maybe to divert electrons through objects.

Neat story, anyway. I doubt it will turn out to be true, though.

It is called Chi, Psi, or Prana, and yes it is VERY real. This is not the first case of this happening with people having scientists to investigate:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

'Fraid so, Gwampo. Interesting post, nonetheless.

People can't start fires with their brainpower alone, the brain needs the assistance of either or both hands and a box of matches / lighter !

Why hasn't it happened before ? It would mean that one person in seven billion has this " Power " Likely ? No....

The story will disappear without trace...or, I'lll be back to apologise, because in the unlikely event of it being true, the ramifications would be enormous....

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
i remember a game.

F.E.A.R.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
of course there is no video, so i find this completely hard to believe

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Send MTIN send 6089 to finance the hottest clip of the day Related to the case of a girl 11 years old are capable of causing fire objects at the Bach Dang A75, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCM City, 13 pm / 5, we have contact with him T. - Father girls. He T. said, these days he received many phone calls to contact to learn his daughter has the ability to fire the objects in the home. In the beginning, the family does not want the information to the press but after repeated hesitated, he T. and the family decided to press to access information. He T. also wish, through the press there are experts, scientists, known abroad homework condition girls to help her cure the disease, early family life stable and normal. peak just then that the fire occurred at 9 am on 12/5. Many items are left on the 3rd floor as power outlets, fan, bed, wardrobe ... burns are more choppy, with the burned. The cause of the fire to be due to his daughter T. cause, because he is capable of burning objects may at any time. Not of his fire against fire but by her ability to self-generate "super energy source." girl 11 years old are likely to cause fires in the city objects - X-MEN Vietnam
i have a link to the video , if you have Google crome you can translate comments

edit on 6-6-2012 by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

i dont know but at the end of the video it shows the girl from behind , and and what looks like an american talking with her

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by steve95988

No great surprise. Thank you, steve95988. No apology required from me then ...

Most of these persons with so called " Superpowers " turn out to be attention seeking fraudsters of one sort or another....

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Pyrokinesis. Rare, but not unknown. It's more unusual than telekinesis; presumably also because it requires more energy. The spontaneous human combustion cases were probably more interesting, because they were uncontrolled.

From what little I've read about them, pyrokinetics usually have anger management issues, as you'd probably expect. Usually either children or teenagers, and generally female. It's virtually unknown to hear of anyone over the age of 20 with these sorts of abilities; I think they tend to fade with the astral body becoming more concretely locked into the physical, which seems to happen at around 18 to 20 or so.

It's been a while, so there might have been more recent stuff, but from what I read, there isn't a lot about pyrokinesis in the literature. As mentioned, it's extremely rare, even by comparitive paranormal standards.

There's a fairly coherent theoretical framework within hermeticism, which explains how these sorts of abilities work. Assuming that the hermetic explanation is correct, however, the biggest mystery is how children are able to manifest them spontaneously. The hermetic model implies that using these abilities is not easy, and takes a large amount of focused effort in order to be able to produce any effects whatsoever. Given how fast and loose PK tends to play with Newtonian physics, that's not really surprising.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I wasn't saying I wouldn't do anything about it !! I was saying I don't believe it and that the parents are horrible for making this stuff into a huge deal just for publicity . I was saying even in the slightest chance this to be true there is no way I would subject my kids to notoriety just for fame. I protect my Children, not put them up for public display.
Anyhow I think it's total bs like most of these claims even if the claimees believe it to be true. That IMO is even sadder. Like I said poor little girl. True of false

edit on 6-6-2012 by feelingconnected because: Spellcheck s a bugger

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
This reminded me of a book Lester Sumrall wrote entitled "Alien Entities" that described a child named Cornelio Closa that would vanish into thin air:

Cornelio Closa, the disappearing boy

The story of the invisible boy is true. It is a story to which I was intimately related. It is about a young Filipino boy who was tormented by an alien entity for more than a year.

This spirit would cause him to disappear from a classroom at school or from his home. Cornelio’s father would nail the doors and windows shut, but Cornelio did not need natural openings to get in and out of the house.

The parents told me that the whole family would be in the front room of their home and their children would be down on the floor playing. Suddenly, with everybody looking, Cornelio would just disappear. The other children would start coughing and vomiting because of the stench that he would leave behind.

Because of his disappearing from the classroom, the boy’s school teacher had a nervous breakdown and never recuperated sufficiently to teach again. We investigated the whole matter very carefully. We didn’t want the slightest possibility of falsehood or misrepresentation in it, because we made a film of it. It is surely one of the most well-documented cases in our files.

‘No doubt, this is the greatest miracle outside of the Bible, and as great as any miracle in the Bible’. ~ Rev. H. A. Baker:

Lester Sumrall, Alien Entities pages 141-148 Source

edit on 6-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988
Debunked!
www.thanhniennews.com...

Scientists remaining skeptic does mean the story is debunked. This is exactly what anyone should expect.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

She would melt the ice. I believe it is possible. When I was given chemo in hospital for cancer which they did not tell me that I had I thought about getting somebody to make a call to somebody else[names omitted for their protection] She got the shock of her life, which scares her to this day. The next thing she knew, I was sitting in the front room with her pointing to the phone
s154.photobucket.com...
I took this photo prior to my sister seeing me in my front room. This I took on my digital camera and it
proves all things are possible and I did not use photoshop or anything else to do this image

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

She would melt the ice. I believe it is possible. When I was given chemo in hospital for cancer which they did not tell me that I had I thought about getting somebody to make a call to somebody else[names omitted for their protection] She got the shock of her life, which scares her to this day. The next thing she knew, I was sitting in the front room with her pointing to the phone
s154.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

if this is the case then where is the video?
If it's so baffling that scientists have seen it then there must be video of it somewhere.
I remain a skeptic till I see the sort of evidence that these times ought to be-able to produce to prove it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join