It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Yr Old Vietnamese Girl Starts Fires with Her Brain?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Most people like you, when shown a video, will next call it fake.

How about this one?
edit on Tue, 05 Jun 2012 21:31:19 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

I'm aware of the limitations of his skill set, that is still the closest mutant to what the previous poster was referring too

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Im so skeptical i've heard of these types of powers before and there always from really poor areas or countrys.

I hate to sound so snobby (for lack of a better word) But untill she gets to a more distinguished university in the west to be tested then i will remain skeptical.

Still lucky her if its true i've been trying to set stuff on fire or make clothing of girls disintegrate for years.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
Im so skeptical i've heard of these types of powers before and there always from really poor areas or countrys.

I hate to sound so snobby (for lack of a better word) But untill she gets to a more distinguished university in the west to be tested then i will remain skeptical.

Still lucky her if its true i've been trying to set stuff on fire or make clothing of girls disintegrate for years.

remain skeptical, other will jump into meditation and eventually unlocked the potential of their subconscious

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

No worries! I'm sure she will do exactly what she's supposed to. It's a medical marvel, that so many hail the article in a capacity that is higher than the order by which one may be able to achieve that act itself.

I know, I am always sounding so pretentious.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Once knew a gal when in our early teens that had problems with lightning. Honest to goodness! Perhaps XTeens is more fitting.
. Likely just another form of poltergeist activity. (Poltergeist activity has nothing to do with ghosts or spirits.)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

So you're saying you need someone else to make up your mind for you about what is possible in this universe.

The Greek Oracles were almost always found in small poor remote areas because their minds and consciousness of "what is possible and what is not" had yet to be corrupted by Civilization. Or I should say amputated.

We are the amputees... trying to turn everyone else we see into one. Each step we make where we give someone else the authority or hand over our power to "lifeless" technology... to inform us of when something is possible or not is us cutting off a part of ourself. We in "modern first world" areas are the equivalent of extreme body modification... but for our minds, awareness, and consciousness.

Namaste.

Addendum to my first comment to you: It's not meant to be derogatory. You (and I, and most of us who post here)... have been conditioned from our first awareness in these bodies to believe we aren't smart enough and need to defer to authority. You *are* smart enough, you have just been CON-vinced otherwise, starting with parents who were also conned into believe it about themselves, back and back for a few thousand years. We've allowed our own intuition and thoughts to be relegated to "wishes and dreams". Thus as long as you/we believe this, that is where they will stay.
edit on 2012/6/5 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Nephilim were giants, not witches and warlocks.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
That poor little girl, Im sorry i dont believe it & her parents should be protecting her. Not putting her in such a huge spotlight. And even if it were true her parents moreso should be keeping her from harmful people imo. Im afraid it will turn out to be some crazy hoax.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The Bic lighter company will have her killed if she starts teaching people how to do this.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

remain skeptical, other will jump into meditation and eventually unlocked the potential of their subconscious

Oh give me a break.
how many people have you heard unlocking powers from meditation. I fully understand the benefits that can come from it but you don't get superpowers sorry. If thats why you meditate then your doing it for the wrong reasons

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by feelingconnected
That poor little girl, Im sorry i dont believe it & her parents should be protecting her. Not putting her in such a huge spotlight. And even if it were true her parents moreso should be keeping her from harmful people imo. Im afraid it will turn out to be some crazy hoax.

You have a daughter that sets things on fire without knowing how to control it. She is a danger to herself and others. Would you really do nothing about it?

I understand the feeling of not wanting to get scientists involved, but I also understand that urgent need to find out what's going on incase something really bad happens. At least they haven't showed us her picture.

Anyway how do we know that they are not making this up, anything is possible, including the possibilty that the girl keeps burning things with matches. So the parents make up a story to not get in trouble.

Of course it could also be true. I'm not sure why some are acting like they know this is true, and they seem to get defensive when someone feels skepticle.

Even if I could FLY, I still wouldn't know if this story is true, I don't even know if she really exists.
edit on 5-6-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
And it begins, hope I'm next.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88
And it begins, hope I'm next.

It better be me next. I will help people with my powers.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Goodness, so eager to believe things the stampede to gush is astounding.

It may have been already said, but when I see it I'll give it more credit. Until then, Uri Geller has no competition in the psychic hoax stakes..

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

There seems to be some doubts about the girl's ability to start the fire.
"Many scientists said that the Hong Bang International University’s observation that the ‘supernatural girl’ might cause fires by using a special lighter. They said that the university’s supposition is “groundless and not serious.”

eyedrd.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

Oh give me a break.
how many people have you heard unlocking powers from meditation. I fully understand the benefits that can come from it but you don't get superpowers sorry. If thats why you meditate then your doing it for the wrong reasons

it is like a side effect in a way. you get to a certain depth and along with other practices the siddhis will follow you. dont be so "oh i knwo every #ing thing in the universe" the meek will inherit the kingdom. and i know this- not from reading bull# on the internet, but through actual sadhana.
and besides dude look at all the great yogis and sages who claimed to have these siddhis, what did they do all day? spiritual practices, which for the most part revolved around meditation. god damn some of you people on here, tsk tsk #ing tsk
edit on 5-6-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Survey says???

No video of this girls abilities.
Just "reports".
And wiring problems.
Poor girl. She's getting the blame for that and whatever else "sets off" in that household.

How many claims of super extra human energy do we need to hear about? Not sayin there is none, but like UFO forum, the evidence is wanting, again.

Here is a video of how to fake such. Please don't burn your homes down, k...?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
lol who's to say she dont carry a lighter around with her. circuit breakers snap off all the time, its what they do.

if she is special and do in fact possess an ability to start fire, good luck trying to kidnap her for research. vietnamese are known to destroy whole nation because someones husband was executed.

Exactly which nation are the Vietnamese "known to destroy"?

You are insane.

Unfortunately, the girl has already been kidnapped by the military, and in their great genius, they have already autopsied her body after they killed her, to try to find out how to weaponize this. Of course, that will never gain them anything.

If not, they will any day now...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join