It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spain: Domino Number 2?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Please tell me you have proof of this?

Re: influx of immigrants to OZ......we cant support the population we have here already properly.

Yes Western Australia needs more workers for the mining jobs, but those will dry as both the Global economy slows down and our agressive stance towards China continues. I dont beleive we need a large population to counter China.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Please tell me you have proof of this?

Re: influx of immigrants to OZ......we cant support the population we have here already properly.

Yes Western Australia needs more workers for the mining jobs, but those will dry as both the Global economy slows down and our agressive stance towards China continues. I dont beleive we need a large population to counter China.

I remember reading in an article about it, and yes we do need more people we can use tide control to turn our desert s into farms.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I agree with much of what's been said here. The nationalist and protectionist backlashes against the EU are going to be dangerous and furious, IMO. So many young people without futures and lots of short-sighted decisions. Fear causes people to do crazy things. Scary times.

I'd like to add that Italy just got the added woe of earthquake damage to it's industrial north. That can't help.

Also....I love hearing from you folks over in the hot zone. The honest, non media filtered info really helps flesh out what's going on over there and takes raw (boring) numbers and data and makes it real and human. I honestly feel for you. I know it's coming our way eventually, but just like a storm rolling in it's both fascinating and terrifying to watch.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Couple of days ago I was reading an article about spanish young people moving to South America in search for jobs. I personally think that's ok, but if the flow continues, soon will come up mass protests. The economy in countries like Chile, Brasil and Peru is giving good signals and unemployment rates seem to go down, that is working like a magnet. People still have in mind what conquistadors did.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

That's the plan!

IMO
The Nazi´s saw they were going to lose the war. They then made preparations for a decade's long war of espionage and infiltration. Project paper clip was just the beginning. US politics, as well as EU leadership was slowly replaced by preferred people. These people´s fathers believed in eugenics and making a master race. The descendants that carried out their fathers plans were transhumanists. They believe in making a master species and a class based society much like Hitler envisioned it.

The EU is set to receive marching orders from Germany. They do now, but in the future the EU will expand after its collapse. A more aggressive approach to whole peoples will be taken by all member nations.

Then war to rid the world of lesser genetics. Then reconciliation coupled with measures that will effectively slowly transform the human race into different sub sets of races.

IMO
This process was done before to mankind. The secrets of how have been secreted away for a long time. Our leaders are using an old play book. It was written to control mankind. They dont realize that there es a better way.

That is the problem with being smart, which they are. They can't see beyond their own beliefs. They don't see how a way made to hurt mankind can't be good in the long run for them.

sorry I tend to rant a bit about this subject.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
miners in north of spain are getting more and more strength by the people. money for the banks and poverty for the workers is getting this response. go miners!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-6-2012 by mortalha because: for some reason the videolink isnot working

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
It's absolutely doomed to failure.

These countries like Spain, Portugal, Italy, Ireland, and probably others have seen Greece threaten to destroy the Euro and have seen all stops being pulled out to avoid it.

So the easy thing for them to do is to simply demand more bailouts - or else.

But where will it end?

It has been the madness of excessive spending and borrowing, wild speculation in the financial markets, and weak politicians that have got us here, and those same weak politicians rather than going for the austerity that is required, would rather keep on borrowing than lose power.

So at some point the money printing will need to stop, some countries will probably go bust, and the Euro will collapse.

I hope it's the end of the European Union too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join