It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB Fishing, fishing for MIBs!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
People report that there is a dedicated group of individuals commonly called men in black (MIBs) who make it their business to recover any technology or compelling evidence associated with UFOS.

Wouldn’t it be interesting then to call these people out and have the whole area fitted out with cameras linked to live internet coverage.

Basically the trap would be provided by a team of individuals constructing a large UFO type device complete with lighting effects (lasers, LEDs, Fiber optics) and speakers to produce the necessary sounds effects. The device would be launched at the dead of night and several individuals would then call the police, military, air force to report the event. Wouldn’t it be interesting to turn the tables on these MIBs entice them to crawl out of the woodwork, photograph them, videotape them, put tracking devices on their cars and see where they lead us to. could be fun right? Unlike the average person who encounters these individuals we would be highly prepared for them in every possible way.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
haha do it dude ya know you just have to bad sometimes

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Problem is, MIB don't exist I'm afraid.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Fake a UFO?

Unpossible.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Basically it would be a model UFO made from light materials encasing a gas balloon with directional fans. So from outside you would;d never guess a gas balloon was at its core. This device would be kitted out with lighting effects that would light up the entire sky. Directional speakers hidden in the local area would emit a low frequency humming sound so not only would you see it but you would feel it too.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

OK whatever you want to call them, I have seen black unmarked helicopters following a UFO sighting myself. On the rare occasion when a UFO crashes people report these people coming to remove the wreckage for example the Kecksburg UFO.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by cybersk8er

OK whatever you want to call them, I have seen black unmarked helicopters following a UFO sighting myself. On the rare occasion when a UFO crashes people report these people coming to remove the wreckage for example the Kecksburg UFO.

I love how people still think that just because a helicopter is black it must have an evil purpose.

Think outside the box people.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Basically the trap would be provided by a team of individuals constructing a large UFO type device complete with lighting effects (lasers, LEDs, Fiber optics) and speakers to produce the necessary sounds effects. The device would be launched at the dead of night and several individuals would then call the police, military, air force to report the event.

LUXUS, I think they can tell when REAL UFO/SPACE CRAFT enter EA*RTH space with various sensors and detection devices on and off EA*RTH... So the prank may not even reach their (MIB/blkops) interest and the military & law enforcement may charge you with fines that me be so financially overwhelming that you may not be able to financially recover if not worst.

Wouldn’t it be interesting to turn the tables on these MIBs entice them to crawl out of the woodwork, photograph them, videotape them, put tracking devices on their cars and see where they lead us to. could be fun right? Unlike the average person who encounters these individuals we would be highly prepared for them in every possible way.

I don't know if you would be able to place tracking devices FROM EA*RTH on their vehicles w/o detection??? And follow
you may get abducted if they also have AIR craft? So I don't think its a good idea to interfere unless there is a need to. I think the MIB are real and have an agenda so important to mankind development that it would be not to BRIGHT to play/toy with them... They ALL may not even be human
So if you do try to lure them OP good luck

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

according to sources I trust, the big bro has telescopes pointed at the earth capable of reading down the manufacturing year from a cent on the ground. I think they'd know. Plus, what is evident, is that if there was an ufo flying by, they would not come down. if it crashed, the military and the police would first make a lockdown, and at least neutralize everyone in the vicinity. funny idea, but would not mean much. plus if you crash a fake ufo, it would be pretty much evident it is fake. if you had this much money, fake a bilderberg attendee instead, and fill it's stomach with a low yield nuclear device. The rest should be pretty much obvious.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
What people know as the "MIB" do exist, and their work is mostly in regards to the recovery of advanced breakthrough technologies. It has less to do with extraterrestrial encounters and more to do with strong-arming inventors and corporations, confiscating any innovations that might be a threat to the state and considered secret under the guise of national security.

Nearly all cases of UFOs tend to be associated with experimental ultra top secret technologies either domestically created/owned or internationally. Regardless of who owns the technology, if it crashes or is visible to the public the MIB investigate in order to properly prosecute and discipline those involved. When it comes to foreign technologies on US soil, there is a race to recover the technologies before it is completely destroyed via built in mechanisms. It is also a national security issue, in case the devices that find their way into our airspace is weaponized.

MIB do exist, but they are essentially investigating officers, an internal affairs/OSI type division of the armed forces, US government, and private corporate coalitions. All of this is legally done under the guise of national security and is enforceable through the oaths taken by those who participate in the development of these technologies.

Now do they recover extraterrestrial technologies? If they exist, then they would recover them. Regardless of the origin (domestic, foreign, off-world, inter-dimensional, time travel, etc) they recover technologies, document evidence, and submit findings to the proper legal enforcement tribunals.

Will your trick work? It might, although the MIB have technologies at their disposal to know very quickly if indeed this is a hoax or not and may not show up. In the event that they do you could find yourself quickly handed over to a less secret authority for prosecution for terroristic threats against domestic air space. They will not take kindly to such disrespect.

So, proceed at your own risk...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybersk8er
reply to post by LUXUS

Not necessarily true. As sceptic as I am on most subjects, the MIB could be very real. Maybe the government knows as much as we do but wants to find out any information that they can, or maybe they know more than us. Either way they could be real, whatever their job actually is.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

I saw about 100 of them the other day.
They were all staring at a corpse.

It was a funeral though.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Do you guys think I would be crazy enough to have anything on that device to allow them to track it to me! I would insure that that device was completely sterile and no traceable information ie dna, technology, materials etc.

In the case of the Kecksburge UFO the crashed device was removed and put on the back of a truck in a special container made from white ceramic. At Roswell after removing the crashed disc it is said they even sieved the sand to remove everything!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Do you guys think I would be crazy enough to have anything on that device to allow them to track it to me! I would insure that that device was completely sterile and no traceable information ie dna, technology, materials etc.

In the case of the Kecksburge UFO the crashed device was removed and put on the back of a truck in a special container made from white ceramic. At Roswell after removing the crashed disc it is said they even sieved the sand to remove everything!

DNA is only traceable if they have, or acquire a copy of your DNA to match it to the DNA they found. If you buy a load of lights and other materials in one go at a DIY shop or something then it'd be pretty traceable, otherwise no.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

lol
won't work

MIBS aren't real people
they are merely extensions of the Control Mechanism

like the Agents in "The Matrix"

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

www.montalk.net...
edit on 5-6-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

I wouldn't be too sure. IF aliens are here and there is some kind of a cover up, they might have "MiB" helping keep the secret contained. There have been many people who have been confronted by men in suits after they seen a "UFO" or had some kind of visitation/close encounter.

This is a fairly old article but it has some information within it that may have some facts.

This article was sent in to us by a researcher who wished to remain anonymous. Could this reveal the truth behind these enigmatic agents?

The mysterious Men in Black, or MiB's, have a long history of reports that date back to the mid-1940's in almost every country. While many connect the encounters of MiB's to the famous and well publicized encounters reported by Albert Bender and John Keel, the actual number of reports from people internationally who have encountered these mysterious men who are then intimidated into silence, are much greater. The truth behind the MiB is even more compelling and disturbing then many might think. These mysterious agents actually belong to a very REAL agency that has and continues to infiltrate every aspect of our society.

From 1990 through 2000, this secret agency went overt to the world under the alias of The Office of Scientific Investigation and Research

Article

Could be some truth, may be not. I will remain on the fence on this one.

-SAP-
edit on 5-6-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

Could you provide backing proof or evidence in regards to that statement ?
I would love to see, and im sure many other members would aswell .

You must have something unquestionable to be so "matter of fact" about it , so lets see it .

Omega

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

reply to post by LUXUS

I saw about 100 of them the other day.
They were all staring at a corpse.

It was a funeral though.

I saw them last night. One of them was older than the other, who was tall and and African American with a mustache. The shorter one was grumpy and didn't say much. They addressed each other by initials only...I think it was J and K. They were hilariously funny, however....

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

None of the 3 witnesses I personally spoke with about Kecksburg mentioned anything about "MIBs". Plent of people were there, but those fictional G-men weren't I think.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join