It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Media Issues Warning on US Military Shift

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Chinese state media warned Tuesday, that Washington's planned military shift towards the Asia-Pacific threatens to create rifts between the two countries and may upset regional stability

The paper said it is "plain for all to see" that the United States has made China its target, saying this could "create schisms" in the region.

Chinese Media Issues Warning on US Military Shift

This is troublesome. It looks like China is getting serious about this. I wonder if China has tried to call in the debts of the U.S. and the U.S. isn't paying? With the recent news of Russia and China being against any intervention in Syria, this could escalate really quickly. We really need to stay abreast of this entire situation, because it is getting pretty crazy.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
hope some one nukes america ,china is the poor persons friend

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by stuthealien

What the # you talking? Nuking countrys? Maaan, tzzz. I dont think about the Horror of a Nuclear War

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

how is it pathetic ,what makes you think america can go round bullying people all the time,maybe thats why people flew planes into your twin towers ,america your arrogrant the chinese people are good and america should not be escalating anything with china fullstop, well dont expect the rest of the world to help you this time you will be on your own

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I would hope U.S. reconsider this move, it just doesn't make sense. I wouldn't like it if China moved war ships into the Gulf of Mexico.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuthealien
reply to post by BLKMJK

how is it pathetic ,what makes you think america can go round bullying people all the time,maybe thats why people flew planes into your twin towers ,america your arrogrant the chinese people are good and america should not be escalating anything with china fullstop, well dont expect the rest of the world to help you this time you will be on your own

1. Where did I state that America "can go around bullying people?"

2. MY Twin Towers? I was unaware I was the owner of the Towers.

Relax, there is no reason to blame all American's for what our idiotic government does. But to wish the death of millions via Nuclear war is just idiotic and sad,

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Some of Benjamin Fulford's recent updates can be found at kauilapele.wordpress.com... Love him, hate him or just do not know what to make of him, at least he is someone willing to speak out in this part of the world and provide some context as to why America and China have issues.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

reply to post by BLKMJK

how is it pathetic ,

Because Millions of innocent people will die because of mistakes of others.Same as somebody beating your family to death because of a crime sombody else committed .

You need to understand that it's not us Americans who make the decisions that happen in the world....it's the governing factions.

Your logic is flawed and you need some serious help.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
First, some crazy "wishing" nuclear attack does not somehow make it more possible. Grow up. Unless that person has their finger on the button, why even bother debating with them? They are clearly a little delusional, time to ignore them and move on.

To the OP, politicians make these kinds of statements all the time. Look at the conversation that's been going on between the USA and Russia over the shield over the last DECADE.

Just because a "government spokesperson" or politician gives a brain fart does not mean we are inching closer to an all-out war.

It's a political war of words and opinions that has been going on for centuries. Enemy nations used to send messengers with the same crap thousands of years ago, warning other nations that they might consider taking action one day unless their settlements move further from their border, or something equally benign.

I have no doubt that we could see a war between China and the USA, someday. And that the economic collapse that is coming will likely be a lead up to that.

But this statement of opinion from China is not a sign that anything is on the horizon. It's just more political posturing.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I don't think a war is going to breakout overnight, but I do think that if the populous of China is upset enough by this, it will force the government to do something about it. Much like the MSM in the U.S. tries to turn the people against certian nations, China could be doing the same thing. It may not happen today, or even this year, but I do think it will happen. I think what we are seeing is just the beginning. I just want to help keep the people of ATS informed on all of the "small stuff" that is going on. I know I come of as "WWIII tomorrow" but that's not how any of this is intended. We just need to stay vigilant, and help spread the word.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

reply to post by SkullAndBeats235

how is america inocent if i recall it was you lot who unleashed this on human beings,and i believe you lot who created israel and oh yes and china is selling everything cheaper then you perhaps this is what its always been about money ,honestly if you cannot see that china are good people you deserve to be terminated so we can give your air to a real life thinking being
By your same rational you and your country should suffer from the atrocities you have committed.. and don't tell me your nation has been the innocent lamb because every nation, since human history began, has been guilty of something horrible. C'mon.. use your brain.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
lol at knee jerk reaction to troll...

anyways...on topic we have all seen the US war machine bolstering up in the pacific...including occupancy Australia.

China has the balls to call kettle black.

War is for egomaniacs and neanderthal war mongers.....down the chain we have cult followers following orders.
edit on 5-6-2012 by The Great Day because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by stuthealien

I wish for every damn nuclear power station worldwide shut down and all nuclear weapons destroyed. It is the worst evil man has ever created.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
im not a troll i simply believe that china is in fact the good side,and that ameriaca is the dark side popssibly working for darthvader,ok the darthvader bit is a joke but sinse we now live in the twilight zone i really dont know,as the posts of reality have been changed...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
im not a troll i simply believe that china is in fact the good side,and that ameriactric is the dark side possibly working for darthvader,ok the darthvader bit is a joke but sinse we now live in the twilight zone i really dont know,as the posts of reality have been changed...

edit on 5-6-2012 by stuthealien because: ameriactric as it seems the right word

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

reply to post by BLKMJK

It's pathetic because you think it's ok that the people should be nuked because of what the government does. If you knew anything about American politics then you would know that the people doesn't vote anyone into office it's all an illusion.

You say the Chinese people are good and that's true but due to all the human rights violations it would be wrong to say that it's government is good.

What's with this don't expect the rest of the worlds help if war breaks out? We spend more on the military than the rest of the world combined why would we need help from third world nations except for cannon fodder.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The idea that china can "call our debt" and end us is a fallacy. It's the same principle as stock, so if I own 50% of the stock for apple and decide I hate them and put all my shares on the market then I'd flood the market and the value of the stock would go through the floor, supply and demand. So if china was to dump our treasuries they would basically be throwing away all the money they spent on them because they wouldn't get face value.

Second, china should be scared. They have a lot of people but there military, especially navy and air force, are an abject joke compared to the US. The US has already encircled them in south Korea, Japan, phillipines and austriala. If America insists on being an empire china is where we must focus. Forget the dummies still making mud huts and riding donkeys in the middle east. Let's focus our resources on the 21st century.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join