It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria expels Western ambassadors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

The envoys of the US, UK, France and Turkey were among 17 diplomats designated "personae non gratae".

Troops and pro-regime militiamen backed by tanks were also reported to have stormed the town of Kfar Zita in the central province of Hama, and killed two rebel fighters in the Mediterranean port city of Latakia.

Syria expel Western ambassadors

I wonder if this will be the turning point in starting a war? I know that Syria has every right to do this since Syrian officials were just expelled from many countries. This will only give TPTB more of a reason to send ground troops to Syria.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I was waiting for this to happen, its a precursor to waffle stompin alright.

With no ambassadors, no one can be diplomatic can they?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I hope this is just quid pro quo for the expulsions last week, but things can go from bad to worse pretty damn quick, and the pace seems to be picking up. It's a powder keg ...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by usmconslaught

Yes, I agree! Things are escalating quickly all over. Although it has been too late in Syria, I think that TPTB were waiting until the "time was right" to do something as it is sure to lead to war with Iran. As soon as there are ground troops in Syria, we will hear a lot of reports from the MSM that soldiers who are being wounded or killed were done so by Iranian Troops. This will be enough of a "reason" to start an all out campaign in Iran. Obviously this is only my opinion and I base this on nothing other than what I see happening in the world.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

we will hear a lot of reports from the MSM that soldiers who are being wounded or killed were done so by Iranian Troops. This will be enough of a "reason" to start an all out campaign in Iran. Obviously this is only my opinion and I base this on nothing other than what I see happening in the world.

This makes total sense, the perfect excuse and has been prepared long ago:
Check this and this
I got these links in a very quick google search, it means there could be lots more.
This is the perfect false flag attack, MSM will say Iran is secretelly attacking US, and I can say more, there will be "proof" they are planing some sort os massive attack to the US.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by thecrippler

Yes, there was discussion at ATS about these troops, and it seems people think it is a lie by the MSM. I don't know what to think about this yet. If TPTB are already propping this up on the MSM, imagine what they will do once there are "coalition" ground troops in Syria.

Iran sends troops to Syria

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I don't think any of us should really be overly surprised by this news at all, just another sign that Syria will be another NATO Provence soon (or someone else's) and we will be on the march to Iran next.

Almost makes you winder why the UN dissolved the Mandates there in the late 40's.... *shrug* all we're doing is going back in and reclaiming territory..

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Ha! I was going to post a thread about it when an article came out saying that Canadian MOD says it could send troops in if they were needed in Syria. I was going to link both, but guess what? The second article disappeared from the Net. Who knows why.

With propaganda at its peak, including old pics from Iraq being passed off as massacres in Syria, It sure looks like they are contriving yet another war. We have to scream out against it to our congressmen/women and our government reps in every single country. We simply cannot stand by and let this happen again. If we act apathetic and do not react, then they will think we are believing this propaganda and will go ahead. Do not buy into it. Keep on reacting and showing disgust. (Remember the phoney propaganda by an ambassador's daughter way back when who talked about seeing babies dying in incubators in Iraq, blah blah, nonsense?) question, question and de doubtful about any story that fits into their scenario. The mighty war machine has lots of tricks up its sleeve. Heads up, people!
edit on 5-6-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join