It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is it acceptable for a pychologest to troll you?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

edit on 6/5/2012 by disgustingfatbody because: POSTED IN ANGER

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephlim
reply to post by PurpleChiten

you know you shouldn't joke/troll like that to someone who has a mental disorder or potential mental disorder.. seriously. you might think its fun and games but you don't know how hes ganna take your advice. you are accountable for what you say on the web. watch it.

You are right... that really shouldn't be done

edit on 6-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by floorplans
reply to post by digital01anarchy

Why do you and everyone one else use words with strong connotations? such as "paranoid' its a strong word that fits well with preconceptions and stereotypes. Why steer and reinforce these blind subconscious assumptions filling the blanks improperly for the readers? I keep seeing this and nothing here is individualized as these comments are directed at what others have, not the individual namely me.

If what i wrote was incorrect then you have my sincerest apology.

But I have seen many of your post and many of them have to deal with nlp. The concept I took away from it was that your afraid of being manipulated subconsciously. Its gotten to the point where you don't trust your psychologist because you think she is using NLP to manipulate the way you think. The fact you don't get is, its her job to manipulate the way you think. I know this isn't the answer you want to hear

edit on 6-6-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join