It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is it acceptable for a pychologest to troll you?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
all kidding aside.... if you want to make it successful, do as another poster suggested, take time, write down your concerns. Not insinuations, just concerns. Such as "I was saying this", "you did this", "it made me think this".
It can be very valuable to you and to her as she tries to find an approach that works for you. If she isn't cooperative in that, then get a different psychologist.

sometimes, even "trolling" is in the eye of the beholder. You're defensive and you spend time on message boards where there actually are trolls, so you transfer that to your physical interactions. Not everyone accused of trolling on here is actually trolling and chances are, she isn't either, but you're perceiving it that way. It doesn't even matter if you're right or wrong, if that's the way you're perceiving it, it's not going to be helpful to you.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
I am a counselor so I will try and give you some insight.

1. The psychologist's task is to make you think along alternative lines, to alter your thoughts, to redirect you.

She seems to do it to make me think mainstream witch bypasses the alternative views witch are substantially evident to me to be the reality, and anytime I speak in realation to the post this reply is to she says or acts as if my condition is worse. I speak with silvered explanation to her but sometimes she trys to manipulate my behaviors to get me going.

2. If you do not like or trust this one the you MUST change. If you can not trust then you will get nothing from the sessions.

Its difficult to do this as the next psychologist will go along with whats in the psychotherapy notes and wont start fresh. The psychotherapy notes will likely have a misleading perception effect on the next psychologist. Psychologists trust other psychologists. the issue then is I will have and extensive history from several doctors that in my later years when they find me to be a harm to others or myself i will barred from the constitution and can be imprisoned for longer then the crime committed or for not committing a crime whatsoever.

anyone can come into a situation where by someone trys to get someone to kill themselves, ive seen this in healthy peoples interactions and seen this accore where they actually tried. now if this happened to me all you need is a faint history and you never see the light of day agian.

3. It will depend on why you are there. If you are being assessed only then you need to be careful and the tactics being used are not professional. If you are there to get help then see 1 above.

I must disagree, are professional business psychologists about ethics? If this was for instance her unofficial job or a favor then she would be very professional. unofficial would be like working outside of what shes supposed to be doing.

Hope this helps. I will reiterate the point, if you don't trust the psychologist then find another one.

its all great advice that you have given in this post. Just filling in blanks thats all this reply is.
P

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephlim
reply to post by floorplans

she probably looked at your case history to determine what pills you should go on.. its pretty standard to do that after one interview.

Shes supposed to talk like a politician.. shes not there to be your friend, and manipulating the conversation is actually a skill that psychologist practice.

The thing is some of them are good at being friendly while remaining unattached. some of them are just unattached.

It is entirely believable that she has an agenda and is trying to get you to think/say certain things. You should change therapist and go with one you are more comfortable with. Therapist sometimes have transference(technical term for them pulling their previous emotional baggage about others onto you) and that can comprimise the relationship.

Either way just try someone else. If your not comfortable and you think shes not there to help you then that interferes with therapy and thats pretty much her fault/unprofessionalism/bad chemistry.

I have a B.A. in psych and work with crazies.

She is going well according to whats shes supposed to be doing and shes not supposed to be helping me. her reactions to what i say and influences she uses are exactly as described to me prior, and she uses the manipulations off the nlp in my newer language patterns, I had explanatory altering done threw the NLP. My explanations are more predictable in language pattern "not neccerly in terms of psychology even know it fits disorder described" .

There are triggers to my memmorie that she uses manipulations that work with the them to keep me stuck in the hypnosis. The NLP and hypnosis are just like cards she can pull one out to control preception in me or to alter its effect. Really its supposed to be a game of authority making it easyer for people to win if I do something they dont like. thats one of the experiments or apart of it or at least thats how it appears and i have been specifically face to face told this. Its just there for there protection.

ive explained this the best i can, and this also fits from the information i have with everything you just said. even know its a little diffrent then conventional, and its not likely visible from a third person aspect.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by n00bUK

No offence to you nor the OP but the OP is trying to cope with a mental illness and I have seen it many times during ward rounds that the psychologist is trying to divert certain thoughts away by talking about something different and then later the patient tells me "that psychologist is trying to make me think this etc" when in fact the psychologist did not say anything of the sort.
Mentally ill people can have a innocent conversation with someone but later in their own mind they analyse it wrongly and jump to wrong conclusions which to anyone who is not mentally ill seems odd or just mental.

To the OP write down all your worries about your psychologist and in your next session bring them up, if your still not happy ask for a new one.
Hope you get better soon and good luck

Ive seen people who have good recollection and use it do this before. They where not appearingly mentally ill. Seems like a normal process to me regardless if there wrong and get stuck in a conclusion, Me i broke out of this in high-school.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

Why do you and everyone one else use words with strong connotations? such as "paranoid' its a strong word that fits well with preconceptions and stereotypes. Why steer and reinforce these blind subconscious assumptions filling the blanks improperly for the readers? I keep seeing this and nothing here is individualized as these comments are directed at what others have, not the individual namely me.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
all kidding aside.... if you want to make it successful, do as another poster suggested, take time, write down your concerns. Not insinuations, just concerns. Such as "I was saying this", "you did this", "it made me think this".
It can be very valuable to you and to her as she tries to find an approach that works for you. If she isn't cooperative in that, then get a different psychologist.

sometimes, even "trolling" is in the eye of the beholder. You're defensive and you spend time on message boards where there actually are trolls, so you transfer that to your physical interactions. Not everyone accused of trolling on here is actually trolling and chances are, she isn't either, but you're perceiving it that way. It doesn't even matter if you're right or wrong, if that's the way you're perceiving it, it's not going to be helpful to you.

your right and individual could do this, and ironically in fact before even having a computer I made the comparisons to her and a troll, In fact shes more of a troll then the trolls here as she ties to strike emotion and couase it. sometimes its subtle with her sometimes she tries where and individual notices it. These are things i also pick up from others personal information of course they dont realize it. But in fact she fits a better definition of troll.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

ya i know. but not about all of it! at least he has an excuse for his actions!!!
floor plan doesn't give any info about what 'caused' all of this.
all he says is the govt. , nypd,his mother,and now his shrink are stalking him,and they are out to get him!!!
no explanation why at all!
yes i have read his other posts (well,tried to! :puz
and there as vague as this one!
how does one get a brain implant,and why? for what purpose???
if he was that top secret,why would he post here? he gave plenty of info on his whereabouts,doctors,shrinks,and appearently some court date! i'm pretty sure if TPTB wanted him,they would have him already!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephlim

That comes off as a very unprofessional statement.

I'm sure many in the field refer to their patients as such in private, but to do so in a public forum is in bad tatse, and reflects poorly on your profession.

To those who felt insulting the Op for his poor grammar and spelling , just shows the level of compassion some have. This isn't about his spelling skills , but whether he feels he is being properly treated.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

your close to correct assumptions in the correct context and i never said nypd, if anything border patrol and local law enforcement, possible FBI at times depending at what i do. and yes im vague. This really requires people to learn the information to get it. and This is also a concept in a NLP trap ive devised that ended up being used on me but this shouldent function quite like that from mere reading. And im aware of my spelling there in reality not much i can do about it under circumstances, good habits are hard to form.

Im not sure i even have a brain implant, i think its possible to do withought knowledge of it, but anything could be responsible outside of delusion for the nature of the sound interference. I belive its possible to have a nature of to things going on in my head. it could be two things brain implant and schizophrenia. Too me its more likely some kind of depression based syptoms that couase "voices" and before it was likely me being attacked with LRADS.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds
reply to post by Nephlim

I'm sure many in the field refer to their patients as such in private, but to do so in a public forum is in bad tatse, and reflects poorly on your profession.

To those who felt insulting the Op for his poor grammar and spelling , just shows the level of compassion some have. This isn't about his spelling skills , but whether he feels he is being properly treated.

some people are fake, even nurses and mahadas troll the web. Many of them also behind its anonymity make inappropriate comments and statements. its actually apearing to be the clown ones. just something to be aware of.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by floorplans

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds
reply to post by Nephlim

some people are fake, even nurses and mahadas troll the web. Many of them also behind its anonymity make inappropriate comments and statements. its actually apearing to be the clown ones. just something to be aware of.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Oh yeah she is trolling like crazy. She works for the government and doesnt like the way you think. Careful with that one who knows what her agenda has in store.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul

ya i know. but not about all of it! at least he has an excuse for his actions!!!
floor plan doesn't give any info about what 'caused' all of this.
all he says is the govt. , nypd,his mother,and now his shrink are stalking him,and they are out to get him!!!
no explanation why at all!
yes i have read his other posts (well,tried to! :puz
and there as vague as this one!
how does one get a brain implant,and why? for what purpose???
if he was that top secret,why would he post here? he gave plenty of info on his whereabouts,doctors,shrinks,and appearently some court date! i'm pretty sure if TPTB wanted him,they would have him already!

I'm quickly seeing exactly what you mean!!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Do you think he realizes that this message board doesn't really exist and he's actually under hypnosis right now in the shrinks office or is he convinced that we're actually real?

It'll be much easier when we get the implant replaced, the battery backup on that last one we put in was faulty and he's been doing this ever since it short circuited

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by floorplans

I want to add to this, that after a NY state drug bust on a girlfriends father. I remember them still trying to trick me into saying I new about it. All i told the NYstate officer is that i new she was growing something in her couche and he broke up loling and turned bareing his gun. he was trying not to lol. But why did they use me as and excuse for the break in and bust? Its odd that so many appeared over this false entered threw a window report when no one was home. And i was just there for a phone to call my girlfriend. she told me to do this if I had any problems as they didn't lock there doors. wierd was she in on it or what?

Then there was a seen where they stood like a family for physiological impact.

then her sister well there was a photo that looked like the nystate senator was grabbing her ass. found that way later on the web.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Yeah, sounds like they set you up to take the fall and will be pinning all of it on you!!! You may want to try to get out of the country before they come for you ...whatever in the heck it was that think you were telling us about.....

edit on 5-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Theres no way im going to give anyone that kind of information it would be stupid. If these kinds of instances are going on I wouldn't recommended anyone do this as its to hard to prove or even get attention to issues as to how people use this kind of information. Its a major security weakness. Young people make this mistake, I think older people that have brains completely understand this as there advice matches my own and they have that common sense.

I think ive established elsewhere that I understand the effects of trolling and what it is and whats behind it.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Yeah, sounds like they set you up to take the fall and will be pinning all of it on you!!! You may want to try to get out of the country before they come for you ...whatever in the heck it was that think you were telling us about.....

I was told they planned to have me killed when i leave. I cant remember what countries. Not that I remember the true context of what i was told if any. It was decisively givin wording and structure to be almost uninterpretable as to what was said in any given context, he might have said that this segment was for controlled delusions or a psychological effect. he would blur what he was saying by consistently changing the context and going back and forth amongst what he said. This kind of information not even a ninja in its time could have interpreted it or remember it in its entirety I doubt with taking in that volumes of information that anyone couldn't get messed up with it.

Then i read something about obama recently talking about killing people encouraging terrorism. in other countrys.

ironicly I wrote something giving and idea out about killing people encouraging terrorism back around 2008. Those writings where stolen from me. this is making me trip balls because everything is so related to what i wrote. just small things in a larger spectrum of things but its what i notice the most.
edit on 5-6-2012 by floorplans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by floorplans

I was told they planned to have me killed when i leave. I cant remember what countries. Not that I remember the true context of what i was told if any. It was decisively givin wording and structure to be almost uninterpretable as to what was said in any given context, he might have said that this segment was for controlled delusions or a psychological effect. he would blur what he was saying by consistently changing the context and going back and forth amongst what he said. This kind of information not even a ninja in its time could have interpreted it or remember it in its entirety I doubt with taking in that volumes of information that anyone couldn't get messed up with it.

Then i read something about obama recently talking about killing people encouraging terrorism. in other countrys.

ironicly I wrote something giving and idea out about killing people encouraging terrorism back around 2008. Those writings where stolen from me. this is making me trip balls because everything is so related to what i wrote. just small things in a larger spectrum of things but its what i notice the most.
edit on 5-6-2012 by floorplans because: (no reason given)

You may be on the "list"..... are you close to a pay phone? It has to be a specific type. When you pick up the reciever, listen to the dial tone. If you hear a clicking noise, hang it up immediately and don't use it. You should hear a solid tone. After that,...now this is very important. DO NOT DIAL OUT. It is already connected to he relay through the phone company server...but ONLY the type that doesn't have the clicking sound.
Now.... once you hear the tone, you need to speak the following into it:
"Situation compromised. List unsecure. Code: O H C Y S P. Assistance requested. (give only the last 4 digits of your SS number, not the whole number, only the last 4 digits, this is critical!!!) "
Then, hang up. Wait 3.25 minutes for a return call. When you pick it up, do not speak, do not answer, just listen. If a voice comes over the other end of the line, repeat the code followed by your name; first, middle and last, and hang up immediately!!! If there is no return call, you were not on the list to begin with and you are safe!
If all goes well, you will be removed from the list and all information will be scrubbed. If you are successful, you will be safe. If not... well, there are a few other things that can be done, but hopefully, this will suffice.
Good luck!

remember, it is CRITICAL that you only give the last 4 digits. NEVER EVER give your entire SS number to anyone at any time. That is how identity theft happens. Only the last 4 digits is safe and is the usual was to identify you through electronic systems and is safe. If they don't have the first 5 digits, the last 4 are useless to them, do NOT give the first 5...EVER

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

you know you shouldn't joke/troll like that to someone who has a mental disorder or potential mental disorder.. seriously. you might think its fun and games but you don't know how hes ganna take your advice. you are accountable for what you say on the web. watch it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join